No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

The police have to have better procedures than this. I know they care for their dogs, but release the dog into the room first or something. You can't just pop someone at 2am and look to see if you had valid reason to fear for your life afterward. That just can't be how this should work.
    It seems like we are the stage were drones or robots should be used in a lot of these cases. That would avoid a lot of this. The less contact between police and criminals the better.
    Last edited by Stan Love; 09-03-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

plenty of warning....
      Opens the door and shoots

That's 'plenty of warning'?

What if he'd been up all night partying and didn't know wtf was going on ?

Thats fine?

I wouldn't know what the **** was going on if I heard that at my door either

You Yanks are ****ing bloodthirsty scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Opens the door and shoots

That's 'plenty of warning'?

What if he'd been up all night partying and didn't know wtf was going on ?

Thats fine?

I wouldn't know what the **** was going on if I heard that at my door either

You Yanks are ****ing bloodthirsty scumbags
        either you didn't watch the video from the beginning or you're blind and deaf
        Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

either you didn't watch the video from the beginning or you're blind and deaf
          Theres approximately 4 seconds from 'we're gonna send our dog in' to the dude being shot

Thats plenty of warning to you?

Comment

why does his race need to be put in the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

It seems like we are the stage were drones or robots should be used in a lot of these cases. That would avoid a lot of this. The less contact between police and criminals the better.
              Agreed...........

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                why does his race need to be put in the title?
                If it helps you to humanize him a bit, his mom appears to be White to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Theres approximately 4 seconds from 'we're gonna send our dog in' to the dude being shot

Thats plenty of warning to you?
                  and that's just video this totally objective host has chosen to share. the cops are not sneaking up on this guy, they have already come through the front door and, judging by what we do see, have probably announced themselves through the whole process. certainly they are announcing themselves during what we are seeing.

Like I said, and have always said, I hate no knock warrants but these cops did nothing wrong given the circumstance.
                  The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

tumblr_n18f9tR7kz1qfr6udo1_400.gifv.gif
                    robocop-thank-you-for-your-cooperation.gif

Comment

and that's just video this totally objective host has chosen to share. the cops are not sneaking up on this guy, they have already come through the front door and, judging by what we do see, have probably announced themselves through the whole process. certainly they are announcing themselves during what we are seeing.

Like I said, and have always said, I hate no knock warrants but these cops did nothing wrong given the circumstance.
                      The cop did nothing wrong???

So this is exactly how it should always go down?

Comment

Working...
                      X