No announcement yet.

honest question for AJ fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    I tot wilder will just go to the UK, KO AJ, gather the belts and return to the US.
    It should be very easy for wilder the KO artiste.
    smh ok man

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Wilder's team believes RIGHT NOW is the most susceptible AJ will ever be and that he's getting better with each fight.

So regardless of what you think, I can tell you as someone who speaks regularly to Wilder's promoter and does business with him that the whole Wilder team desperately wanted the AJ fight ASAP. They felt their best chance to beat AJ was this year.
      If thats true we will see a signed contract for april anytime soon, given they have said they are happy with the terms. Let's see if they do or not

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

The difference is Hearn knew it would put more pressure on Wilder negotiating with Ryabinski .

Yea Hearn avoided Wilder fight so much he put out a false report that Joshua signed to fight Povetkin , waited for team Wilder to jump at them and then sent them a contract ! LOL

Without the extentions Povetkin would have been ordered to fight Joshua sooner - they wouldn't waste time and drag the WBA along , if they wnted to fight Povetkin they would have just fought him in the first place .
        :
        Lol at Hearn putting false report

Damn you on the kool aid hard

Are you going to explain why the WBA didn't schedule a purse bid

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          A contract with a blank date that they were waiting for Hearn to give them.

That's the reason you believe Hearn wanted the fight next? Because he sent them a contract that DIDN'T state the fight was next? You're not making any sense.
          If the date is the reason, then why did Wilder and his team have to wait for a month to say so?
          It's very unprofessional.
          Seemed all these clowns have been doing from the very beginning is just to annoy Hearn and AJ fans.
          Bottom line is Wilder failed to secure the fight, which he's been begging for as soon as he saw AJ beat Klitschko.
          He got jealous.
          If you're Wilder, what should you have done to get the fight you wanted?
          Tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            If the date is the reason, then why did Wilder and his team have to wait for a month to say so?
            It's very unprofessional.
            Seemed all these clowns have been doing from the very beginning is just to annoy Hearn and AJ fans.
            Bottom line is Wilder failed to secure the fight, which he's been begging for as soon as he saw AJ beat Klitschko.
            He got jealous.
            If you're Wilder, what should you have done to get the fight you wanted?
            Tell me.
            The original offer had a date of September 15 at wembley Hearn excuse was September is no longer an option because Canelo and the fight will most likely be in Cardiff sometime later this year

Even though the Povetkin fight has set date of September 22 in London

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              The original offer had a date of September 15 at wembley Hearn excuse was September is no longer an option because Canelo and the fight will most likely be in Cardiff sometime later this year

Even though the Povetkin fight has set date of September 22 in London
              Question was why did it take them a month to send back the unsigned contract with whatever issues they had?
              They can simply just say, "Give us a date and we'll sign."
              Isn't that what civilized people do?

Comment

Question was why did it take them a month to send back the unsigned contract with whatever issues they had?
                They can simply just say, "Give us a date and we'll sign."
                Isn't that what civilized people do?
                It didn't take them a month to return unsigned contract it didn't even take a week

Here is what Finkel said :

"I'm sending him back the contracts with a couple of notes," Finkel told ESPN "Hopefully, there is no problem and we'll sign right after the changes are made."

Keep in mind the terms were charged from what was agreed to originally

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  It didn't take them a month to return unsigned contract it didn't even take a week

Here is what Finkel said :

"I'm sending him back the contracts with a couple of notes," Finkel told ESPN "Hopefully, there is no problem and we'll sign right after the changes are made."

Keep in mind the terms were charged from what was agreed to originally
                  Took them almost a month to respond.
                  Weren't you following these clowns' moves in this site?
                  Everyone did.
                  Very uncivilized.

Comment

Took them almost a month to respond.
                    Weren't you following these clowns' moves in this site?
                    Everyone did.
                    Very uncivilized.
                    Shelly Finkel :

On June 11, 2018, Deontay Wilder accepted Matchroom’s offer to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK, this took Matchroom by surprise never thinking that Wilder would accept their below-market offer.

Shortly after Eddie Hearn went public saying that we would receive a contract by Friday June 15th. When in fact we did not receive a contract until late on Monday June 18th.

On Tuesday June 19th, we requested a clarification of two points. They did not respond.

I requested them again on Thursday June 21st and we finally received a response on Friday June 22nd.

Two days later on Sunday June 24th, I sent them a letter acknowledging Eddie’s email of June 22, telling them they would have the contract back by Friday June 29th.

"Since the contract did not state the date or the venue, I also asked for that information.

"These are the facts and Matchroom will have the contracts back to them by Friday June 29th," he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      pls tell me. What was the deal breaker for wilder?
                      The fight not taking place in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X