Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
    Oh my lord you're all so so pathetic. You're so sad. Spoon seriously, I cannot believe how utterly pathetic you are. Go outside GET A LIFE! You must be so lonely and you must have such a loser life it worries me to even comprehend! Cannot get my head around how you life your life, you got to delete your account to NSP and move on with your life. You have 1 life and you're wasting it on this silly forum. Deep down you know it too, you've got a problem.

*queue silly immature response*
    In other words! Spoon! Why are you telling the truth! Stop it pls!

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
      Oh my lord you're all so so pathetic. You're so sad. Spoon seriously, I cannot believe how utterly pathetic you are. Go outside GET A LIFE! You must be so lonely and you must have such a loser life it worries me to even comprehend! Cannot get my head around how you life your life, you got to delete your account to NSP and move on with your life. You have 1 life and you're wasting it on this silly forum. Deep down you know it too, you've got a problem.

*queue silly immature response*
      In other words! Spoon! Why are you telling the truth! Stop it pls!

Comment

• Spoon -

You continue to say things that aren't true. Bennett didn't say they have to be informed. He said he was disappointed that they weren't informed. That is not the same as saying they have to be informed.

He can label it unacceptable and unprofessional if he wishes. It's called damage control. But nowhere did he say that they have to be informed. So nobody is lying (except you). Bennett issued a strongly worded, but ultimately empty and meaningless statement.

USADA doesn't have the authority to issue an exemption to NSAC policy, but NSAC policy wasn't violated and therefore no exemption was needed in regards to NSAC obligations.

Look, I get it. You're a fan. This can be confusing. It's nuanced legalese and for a non-lawyer or non-professional, it's easy to be manipulated.

But none of that changes that IV was 100% legal in Nevada. No permission needed. And nowhere does Bennett say permission was needed. Bennett has already gone on record that Mayweather did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
          Spoon -

You continue to say things that aren't true. Bennett didn't say they have to be informed. He said he was disappointed that they weren't informed. That is not the same as saying they have to be informed.

He can label it unacceptable and unprofessional if he wishes. It's called damage control. But nowhere did he say that they have to be informed. So nobody is lying (except you). Bennett issued a strongly worded, but ultimately empty and meaningless statement.

USADA doesn't have the authority to issue an exemption to NSAC policy, but NSAC policy wasn't violated and therefore no exemption was needed in regards to NSAC obligations.

Look, I get it. You're a fan. This can be confusing. It's nuanced legalese and for a non-lawyer or non-professional, it's easy to be manipulated.

But none of that changes that IV was 100% legal in Nevada. No permission needed. And nowhere does Bennett say permission was needed. Bennett has already gone on record that Mayweather did nothing wrong.
          Checkmate.

Sorry dude, you can't spin this any other way. Bennett needed to be informed it's protocol. As I said, it's either you are lying or he is.

Yes I am a fan of the sport so should you. I'm in here as a vanguard of truth. I am one of those who are for a better system. A cleaner system. There are so many loop holes in boxing, just as how your try to wiggle your way to an obvious truth. Professionalism as Bennett says is a mark of any true profession. USADA should have informed them, hence a broken system were in cheating can be easily done.

Why do you think they needed to be informed?

I'll answer that. It's because as professionals, Bennett wanted to know why Floyd was dehydrated. Who diagnosed him? Is it to severe that no amount of pedialyte would suffice? That's how professionalism is, so that all is on record.

As to nsac professionalism when they didn't allow Pacquiao with Tarodol shots since they weren't informed on time. See the double standards there.

They let Floyd's case slide even if it was unprofessional of USADA not to tell them, while pac's team was even able to tell them a day itself, it was still not enough to grant then a Tarodol shot.

Professionalism is not only in boxing. It's a standard procedure for professionals. Yes as you said nsac allows, but it is a must they be informed to list down information to the cause of why he Floyd needed IVS. Everything is documented now a days.

Funny thing is this one slipped, and even if USADA failed to inform Nsac, they were not given any sanction for hiding it from them. Floyd get's a surprising TUE from nsac even if USADA hid it from them. RED FLAG

No way around it bud. 1000 ml of IV is not even equal to the potency of a bottle of pedialyte. The only time Floyd can take IVS is if when he can't open his mouth. Which only occurs in severe cases of dehydration. If that was the case, who was the attending physician who administered it?

To this day nada. Zilch..

Sorry bud. I'll believe Nsac Commisioner Bennett over you. Professionalism is important in business especially in a super fight in this magnitude.

There fore, it's you who is lying.

Nsac in a certain extent follows wada guidelines as well. IVS are allowed by nsac with preconditions. It's you who don't get it.

Oh Nsac are totally banning it too as they have done in MMA.

USADA is planning on putting a new policy into practice that would completely ban the use of intravenous saline solutions for athletes in competition. Coincidentally, this decision came about shortly after Floyd's suspicious use of a saline water for a meager 2 lb rehydration.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/26...happy-mma-news

Their main incentive is to prevent athletes from using it to mask PED use.

"I don't know how closely you've followed our investigation into cycling, but you saw it used a lot in cycling. Because, putting a bag of saline over 50 ml, for example is the rule, would potentially mask or alter the blood testing that was done." - Travis Tygart, CEO of USADA
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Jesus is Spoon still writing out novels about this ****?

How can you invest so much time into such irrelevant matters?

Comment

• Oh, any fl0mo can answer this one.

Why did Floyd over pay USADA? He paid USADA 150k when it should have only been 36k. Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                You're among the most irritating Mayweather fans out there.

And this is coming from a die hard fan. It really disgusts me how daft you and your threads are.
                Oh it's the die hard fl0mo who will die for Froid at anytime. If Floyd was a terrorist. You'll be a live suicide bomber dude, who would die for the fl0mo cause in a heart beat hehehe!

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
                  ADP02 -

It doesn't really matter what you're buying since everything I'm saying is easily verifiable indisputable fact.

Manny & Floyd had to abide by two sets of rules. The mandatory NSAC rules and the voluntary additional rules Manny & Floyd agreed to in their contract and hired USADA to enforce.

Floyd's IV was 100% within the NSAC rules with no additional permission or preconditions needed. According to the voluntary additional rules, an exemption had to be submitted to USADA, which USADA granted. So Floyd was in the clear on both fronts.

Manny's injection was NOT within the NSAC rules unless permission was granted in advance, in writing.

Manny having USADA's blessing was irrelevant. He needed to be clear on both fronts and he wasn't.

What Floyd got was SALT WATER.

What Manny wanted was PAINKILLERS.

Very different.
                  WRONG!

1) BOTH wanted to inject a substance into their body. Both substances were legal. Both were to treat a specific medical condition.

2) BOTH incorrectly filled out the pre-fight form. Manny it was that checkbox and Floyd could have explained 3 questions better than he did concerning his medical condition. Actually, Floyd didn't mention it at all.
                  NSAC had requested for an investigation for Manny but none for Floyd. How come?

2b) When USADA was interviewed, they said "Manny's team should have known better and let the NSAC know all medical conditions.
                  Yet USADA did not say that about Floyd's medical condition. How come?

3) Floyd used an IV. The pre-fight form specifically mentions these questions. "Have you taken any medication,... injection ..."

4) Prefight form asked if FLoyd took any vitamins and explain. Floyd used an IV and injected the saline solution that contained vitamins, supposedly.

5) NSAC said due to the conflict with the prefight form and then requesting an injection and time to verify results, it was not allowed. What Manny did could have been allowed according to NSAC.

"the Nevada Commission, being the ruling body over the fight, did not allow Pacquiao to avail of said treatment. Their refusal was based on the claim that they were not properly informed of Pacquiao’s injury." "The medications were disclosed but not the actual injury. There is a process. When you screw with the process, it's not going to work for you".

What's the difference with that and Floyd being injectded with a substance so close to the fight and Floyd's pre-fight form not indicating any medical conditions? There was a conflict with Floyd's pre-fight form as well. Right?

6) Manny faced possible suspension for not reporting his medical condition to the NSAC. So what about Floyd? Shouldn't Floyd have faced the same consequences? Didn't Floyd screw around with the process?

7) Its not that Floyd's was going to be approved and Manny's was not. The NSAC is just saying that they needed to know and assess with their doctor's if the medical condition was true and the treatment was acceptable (made sense) to them after they examined the athlete.

"the injection could have been approved if Pacquiao's camp had told the NSAC. Had we known prior to (the fight), we would have sent any (exam results) over to the doctors to review and come up with a treatment plan for Mr. Pacquiao that is acceptable to commission doctors "

8) As for Floyd's IV and TUE, the NSAC specifically said that in the state of Nevada, its the NSAC that needs to be informed since its the NSAC that is the sole authority in approving the TUEs.

Comment

• I don't know fellas..

It's sad... we love boxing. The problem is bitterness and instigation. It's natural. In fact, the golden rule in acknowledging combat sports is to appreciate that they go in there to entertain. For serious Pac fans, there's no need to feel shame. He tried his best, any way possible. We're all men.

I could guarantee one certainty in life. If Floyd and Manny had a chat, Manny would agree with all of what Floyd stated. I could see a percentage of this in their mutual agreements in the post ring shaking hands. Leave it at that.

No man is perfect. I don't know Floyd's personal life, but from an, American point of view, I know - I'm almost 40 - at least from my own experience I have seen a lot discrimination and in different styles throughout the states, so I could only imagine how horrible it would have been back in the advent of America.

I wish the best for Pac and for Floyd. I just recommend as I've always stated in the beginning. Just reason and be objective. Money talks, an by that I mean TV productions are very malicious in nature, ESPECIALLY in a sports world that ISNT highly regulated, which means, PLEASE don't point fingers just at one man.

I'll leave with this saying, and I whole heartedly believe it too, but Arum's nature is a personal one and cultural one. The guy tainted perhaps both Roach and Pac. Arum is the enemy, but moreso that piece of shıt Hauser.

Peace and love. Boxing 4 all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      All boxers are frauds. But he has the best skills to make others inferior frauds. Better to be a winning fraud than a less skillful mediocre fraud.
                      What's sad is some boxing fans think at this day all boxers are frauds which isn't the case. Some are, like Floyd who has exploited the flawed system of boxing. There are bad apples out there, but most are good.

This notion is what is destroying boxing. This perception should be change. It starts from the top. Especially to Floyd who was suppose to represent the sport in a good light, but failed since this IV gate scandal showed his true colors.

This broken system is what's destroying boxing. Hence, this thread is important in exposing this broken system were in cheating is easy to get away as long as a fighter has the means to cover it up. This corrupt practice is what's destroying the integrity of the sport.

Cheaters should be punished not admired. The fact that a fraud got paid 200 million dollars for a fight he cheated. Leaves a bad stain in boxing.

The ones who run boxing should put their acts together and save this great sport. This system is broken. It must be fixed somehow. Boxers like Floyd will only keep on exploiting this flawed system. It's time to put a stop to this corrupt practice.

Comment

Working...
                      X