Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    You're among the most irritating Mayweather fans out there.

And this is coming from a die hard fan. It really disgusts me how daft you and your threads are.
    Oh it's the die hard fl0mo who will die for Froid at anytime. If Floyd was a *********. You'll be a live suicide bomber dude, who would die for the fl0mo cause in a heart beat hehehe!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
      ADP02 -

It doesn't really matter what you're buying since everything I'm saying is easily verifiable indisputable fact.

Manny & Floyd had to abide by two sets of rules. The mandatory NSAC rules and the voluntary additional rules Manny & Floyd agreed to in their contract and hired USADA to enforce.

Floyd's IV was 100% within the NSAC rules with no additional permission or preconditions needed. According to the voluntary additional rules, an exemption had to be submitted to USADA, which USADA granted. So Floyd was in the clear on both fronts.

Manny's injection was NOT within the NSAC rules unless permission was granted in advance, in writing.

Manny having USADA's blessing was irrelevant. He needed to be clear on both fronts and he wasn't.

What Floyd got was SALT WATER.

What Manny wanted was PAINKILLERS.

Very different.
      WRONG!

1) BOTH wanted to inject a substance into their body. Both substances were legal. Both were to treat a specific medical condition.

2) BOTH incorrectly filled out the pre-fight form. Manny it was that checkbox and Floyd could have explained 3 questions better than he did concerning his medical condition. Actually, Floyd didn't mention it at all.
      NSAC had requested for an investigation for Manny but none for Floyd. How come?

2b) When USADA was interviewed, they said "Manny's team should have known better and let the NSAC know all medical conditions.
      Yet USADA did not say that about Floyd's medical condition. How come?

3) Floyd used an IV. The pre-fight form specifically mentions these questions. "Have you taken any medication,... injection ..."

4) Prefight form asked if FLoyd took any vitamins and explain. Floyd used an IV and injected the saline solution that contained vitamins, supposedly.

5) NSAC said due to the conflict with the prefight form and then requesting an injection and time to verify results, it was not allowed. What Manny did could have been allowed according to NSAC.

"the Nevada Commission, being the ruling body over the fight, did not allow Pacquiao to avail of said treatment. Their refusal was based on the claim that they were not properly informed of Pacquiao’s injury." "The medications were disclosed but not the actual injury. There is a process. When you screw with the process, it's not going to work for you".

What's the difference with that and Floyd being injectded with a substance so close to the fight and Floyd's pre-fight form not indicating any medical conditions? There was a conflict with Floyd's pre-fight form as well. Right?

6) Manny faced possible suspension for not reporting his medical condition to the NSAC. So what about Floyd? Shouldn't Floyd have faced the same consequences? Didn't Floyd screw around with the process?

7) Its not that Floyd's was going to be approved and Manny's was not. The NSAC is just saying that they needed to know and assess with their doctor's if the medical condition was true and the treatment was acceptable (made sense) to them after they examined the athlete.

"the injection could have been approved if Pacquiao's camp had told the NSAC. Had we known prior to (the fight), we would have sent any (exam results) over to the doctors to review and come up with a treatment plan for Mr. Pacquiao that is acceptable to commission doctors "

8) As for Floyd's IV and TUE, the NSAC specifically said that in the state of Nevada, its the NSAC that needs to be informed since its the NSAC that is the sole authority in approving the TUEs.

Comment

• I don't know fellas..

It's sad... we love boxing. The problem is bitterness and instigation. It's natural. In fact, the golden rule in acknowledging combat sports is to appreciate that they go in there to entertain. For serious Pac fans, there's no need to feel shame. He tried his best, any way possible. We're all men.

I could guarantee one certainty in life. If Floyd and Manny had a chat, Manny would agree with all of what Floyd stated. I could see a percentage of this in their mutual agreements in the post ring shaking hands. Leave it at that.

No man is perfect. I don't know Floyd's personal life, but from an, American point of view, I know - I'm almost 40 - at least from my own experience I have seen a lot discrimination and in different styles throughout the states, so I could only imagine how horrible it would have been back in the advent of America.

I wish the best for Pac and for Floyd. I just recommend as I've always stated in the beginning. Just reason and be objective. Money talks, an by that I mean TV productions are very malicious in nature, ESPECIALLY in a sports world that ISNT highly regulated, which means, PLEASE don't point fingers just at one man.

I'll leave with this saying, and I whole heartedly believe it too, but Arum's nature is a personal one and cultural one. The guy tainted perhaps both Roach and Pac. Arum is the enemy, but moreso that piece of shıt Hauser.

Peace and love. Boxing 4 all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          All boxers are frauds. But he has the best skills to make others inferior frauds. Better to be a winning fraud than a less skillful mediocre fraud.
          What's sad is some boxing fans think at this day all boxers are frauds which isn't the case. Some are, like Floyd who has exploited the flawed system of boxing. There are bad apples out there, but most are good.

This notion is what is destroying boxing. This perception should be change. It starts from the top. Especially to Floyd who was suppose to represent the sport in a good light, but failed since this IV gate scandal showed his true colors.

This broken system is what's destroying boxing. Hence, this thread is important in exposing this broken system were in cheating is easy to get away as long as a fighter has the means to cover it up. This corrupt practice is what's destroying the integrity of the sport.

Cheaters should be punished not admired. The fact that a fraud got paid 200 million dollars for a fight he cheated. Leaves a bad stain in boxing.

The ones who run boxing should put their acts together and save this great sport. This system is broken. It must be fixed somehow. Boxers like Floyd will only keep on exploiting this flawed system. It's time to put a stop to this corrupt practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

How can you invest so much time into such irrelevant matters?

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            You're among the most irritating Mayweather fans out there.

And this is coming from a die hard fan. It really disgusts me how daft you and your threads are.
            As we all know how you are a self proclaimed diehard fl0mo. You should know that froids cheating ways is relevant to you. I'm even worried you might commit suicide once Floyd is officially proven guilty lol he already is proven guilty in the court of public opinion. We are just waiting for the official one.

Don't say this is irrelevant. Oh it is. Your heroes legacy is now a big fat asterisk. Sad that he has to go that way, but karma is a biatch.

There are no room for cheaters in the sport. After all, Floyd once wanted a cleaner sport. He should know better.

Comment

• no wonder IVweather junior retired so quickly the fraud would have been investigated and no the corrupt usada does not count.

Comment

• Spoon -

Bennett didn't lie. He used strongly worded hyperbole that was ultimately meaningless as a means of damage control. This is very common. Nothing he said was technically false, but nothing he said contradicts anything I'm saying either. So you are 100% incorrect when you claim that one of us has to be lying. The only person lying is you.

You keep saying checkmate, but fail to point out that it is YOU that is in checkmate. The rules of Nevada were clear. Floyd did everything by the book. You don't have a leg to stand on and you keep posting the same misinformation over and over despite NSAC & USADA both saying that you're wrong.

If NSAC chooses to ban or restrict IV, that is lovely, but when Floyd did it, NSAC allowed IV in any amount, for any reason, with no special permission required. The rules possibly changing later is inconsequential as far as Floyd is concerned.

ADP02 -

No, I'm not wrong and NSAC & USADA both say that you are wrong.

Pacquiao wanted to take substances that require special permission and he was not given that permission.

Floyd used substances that don't require special permission. So your comparison makes absolutely no sense.

NSAC did not request an investigation for Floyd because there was nothing to investigate. Floyd did everything entirely within the rules.

Manny had a health issue that Manny wanted to use to justify special treatment from NSAC. Since he hid the issue, NSAC denied his special request.

Floyd did everything within the rules and did not need a special request because vitamins and salt water did not require special permission in Nevada.

TUE is not required by Nevada for IV so while only NSAC can give exemptions to NSAC rules, Floyd did not need an NSAC exemption as he wasn't doing anythign that required one.

This is very very simple stuff fellas. Take the tin foil hats off and rejoin reality please.

Comment

• .......... you guys are still talking about this?

Comment

• Original zero-

Spin it all you want. Bennett was disappointed for a reason. That reason is chain of command. He had to be notified. Professional is important in any organization. Breaking it. Is fuvking up the system.

Oh not only that, but you forgot that since Floyd and Pac are bound by their agreement for more stringent testing they would follow the strict rules of Wada which USADA is under in. The thing is IVS are not allowed under wada rules. But miraculously USADA allowed even if they would know it will fuvk up their test results.

This pictures will help you understand what happened. After seeing Froid use IVS accidentally. They just allow it even if its not allowed by the wada code.

Finally, 1000 ml of IVS is not even equivalent to a bottle of Pedialyte. If Floyd was dehydrated. All it takes is to drink a bottle of that. The thing is why was he so dehydrated that he can't even drink from a bottle and had to take IVS instead instead? The crappy part is 750ml of saline and vitamins is not even enough to cure severe dehydration?

I repeat, who was the attending physician who diagnosed Floyd for severe dehydration? Who?

Answer: there was no one who had the guts to say a lie to the world since no one wants to go to Jail for lying, when facts shows Floyd was never dehydrated in the first place, even during the weigh-in he was in fine form. No dumb ass will incriminate themselves to save a cheater that's why.maybe a fl0mo diehard OMawe tribe would , but he wasn't there lol

See the whole picture. Reeks corruption.

Lastly, the fact Nsac issued a TUE, means they have to in order for Floyd to have absolution. You say it is not needed in NSAC RULES is not the case. The fact they had to call it and issue a TUE means it is part of the Nsac procedures to issue tues otherwise, this whole fuvked up charade falls flat in all their corrupt faces.

Checkmate.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• -original zero

Answer this one instead.

Why did Floyd over pay USADA? He paid USADA 150k when it should have only been 36k. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X