Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    All boxers are frauds. But he has the best skills to make others inferior frauds. Better to be a winning fraud than a less skillful mediocre fraud.
    Self acceptance. he finally realized Floyd is a fraud.

the thing is most of us believe Floyd is a fraud, but not all boxers are.

But yes, Floyd is.

You are one step to seeing the light brotha'

Fraudster is a certified conman.

GOLD!!!!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      nevada was not the testing agency in Floyd vs Pac fight their rules means nothing it was USADA, WADA Code should be followed.

case closed.
      floyd and pac were bound by nevada's rules and nevada's testing.

in addition, they voluntarily agreed to specific additional regulations and hired USADA to handle those additional regulations.

everything floyd did was by the book and by the rules.

there is no controversy. you've invented this in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post

in addition, they voluntarily agreed to specific additional regulations and hired USADA to handle those additional regulations.

So tell me why did usada not disclose to nsac before the fight that Floyd took ivs. When as you said they are still bound by nevada rules.

Nevada rules according to Bennett,they alone can administer ivs in vegas. Dont you think Usada out of professionalism and courtesy should have informed Nsac before the fight that Floyd took ivs?

Why did usada not disclose that to nevada since you said they are bound by nevada's rules? And nevada rules are the one who distinguishes who needs ivs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          So tell me why did usada not disclose to nsac before the fight that Floyd took ivs. When as you said they are still bound by nevada rules.

Nevada rules according to Bennett,they alone can administer ivs in vegas. Dont you think Usada out of professionalism and courtesy should have informed Nsac before the fight that Floyd took ivs?

Why did usada not disclose that to nevada since you said they are bound by nevada's rules? And nevada rules are the one who distinguishes who needs ivs.
          I am very happy to answer your questions Spoon. I am not a Mayweather fan. I am not a Pacquiao fan. I am not even a boxing fan. The only thing I care about is the truth. There is a lot of confusion among boxing fans about the rules and I am trying to clear up some of the confusion.

IV use, in any amount, for any reason, was 100% legal in Nevada. USADA did not notify Nevada about the IV because the IV was 100% legal under Nevada rules. You seem to be under the impression that Nevada did not allow IV. That is not the case.

Even though IV use was allowed in any amount, for any reason, in Nevada, Manny & Floyd chose to make a voluntary agreement that was stricter than what was mandated by Nevada.

So even though Nevada allowed IV for any reason, Manny & Floyd voluntarily hired USADA to police whether IV use was for legitimate reasons. That is why Floyd had to apply for an exemption for a method that was already 100% legal in Nevada, because that was the deal Manny & Floyd made.

The exemption was granted. End of story.

Comment

I am very happy to answer your questions Spoon. I am not a Mayweather fan. I am not a Pacquiao fan. I am not even a boxing fan. The only thing I care about is the truth. There is a lot of confusion among boxing fans about the rules and I am trying to clear up some of the confusion.

IV use, in any amount, for any reason, was 100% legal in Nevada. USADA did not notify Nevada about the IV because the IV was 100% legal under Nevada rules. You seem to be under the impression that Nevada did not allow IV. That is not the case.

Even though IV use was allowed in any amount, for any reason, in Nevada, Manny & Floyd chose to make a voluntary agreement that was stricter than what was mandated by Nevada.

So even though Nevada allowed IV for any reason, Manny & Floyd voluntarily hired USADA to police whether IV use was for legitimate reasons. That is why Floyd had to apply for an exemption for a method that was already 100% legal in Nevada, because that was the deal Manny & Floyd made.

Your not answering the question. The question is, at that time USADA didn't inform nsac about the IV use before the fight. At that time.

When as you mentioned in your previous pouts USADA is bound by Nevada rules.

Don't spit by saying IV has always been allowed in Nevada. It is allowed 'only if NSAC allows it'

The thing is Floyd wasn't allowed by nsac before entering the ring. At that time, That is a clear violation by USADA not informing nsac at all times.

Nsac only allows IVS with preconditions. That must be met. How can it be met when they didn't know Floyd went in already sticking IVS before the fight.

See where your comprehension is lacking.

Comment

Nsac doesnt just allow IVs being used by all athletes. there are preconditions that must be met.

Here is NSAC Bennett speaking out.

Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday that he doesn't have a problem with Mayweather, but he does have a problem with the USADA.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

They can't just allow ivs. They need to be informed and pass preconditions before nsac allows it.

Plus the fact both athletes agreed to stringent testing. Everyone knows usada shouldnt have allowed ivs to Floyd knowing it can dilute test results. It only screams corruption.

read between the lines bud. Your boy has been had. Ivs is a direct violation to wada testing standards that usada is under in, neglecting that protocol voids their testing procedures.

Usada not informing nsac as well, undermines NSAC governing rules as well.

This is a double wammy.

USADA FUVKED UP BY NOT INFROMING NSAC before hand.

NSAC FUVKED UP FOR AGREEING ON SOMETHING THEY NEVER KNEW HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BOTH FUVKED UP.

MEANS FROID LOOKS GUILTY.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Spoon -

USADA did not inform NSAC at that time because Floyd didn't do anything that violated NSAC rules. NSAC rules allowed IV rehydration. USADA did not see any reason to alert NSAC about something NSAC allows anyway.

I never said USADA was bound by NSAC rules. I said Floyd & Manny were bound by NSAC rules and had to submit to NSAC's drug testing. In addition to NSAC's required drug testing and rules, Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to additional regulations and hired USADA to handle their voluntary agreement.

Manny & Floyd voluntarily agreed that USADA would investigate IV use and issue a ruling on whether it was for legitimate reasons. Had nothing to do with NSAC because IV was already allowed by NSAC anyway. Floyd submitted the paperwork required by his voluntary agreement with Manny and USADA approved it. End of story.

You are incorrect about needing NSAC permission for IV. Your entire position is built upon a false premise. NSAC did not require preconditions for IV. You're 100% wrong. My comprehension is great. The problem is that you are 100% wrong about the facts.

Your interpretation of Bennett's statement is incorrect. If you're not a lawyer or a professional, it's understandable why some of this might be confusing. But that doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.

There was no precondition necessary for IV use in Nevada. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

If you break down Bennett's statement, it's nothing more than empty rhetoric to deflect bad PR. It was puffing and bluster, nothing more.

Yes, only NSAC can issue *NSAC* TUE. Floyd didn't need an NSAC TUE though because IV didn't require TUE in NSAC. However, he needed a USADA TUE to satisfy his voluntary contractual arrangement with Pacquiao.

Comment

Spoon -

USADA did not inform NSAC at that time because Floyd didn't do anything that violated NSAC rules. NSAC rules allowed IV rehydration. USADA did not see any reason to alert NSAC about something NSAC allows anyway.
                  Sorry but I do not buy that.

USADA approved Manny's pain killer but then NSAC said no to something that is not prohibited. Does that ring a bell? Similar to Floyd's situation. Right?
                  NSAC then said, "we do not want the Nevada fighter Floyd to be at a disadvantage".

So at the very least, when USADA saw all that going on, they should have stepped up and say that Floyd got something and Manny didn't. So it was Manny that was put in a disadvantage not Floyd ..... but in Nevada, we know that that is OK. As long as its not Floyd that is at a disadvantage.

Comment

no they're not, NSAC has nothing to do with the testing.

NSAC and USADA is independent of each others rule.

if NSAC and USADA did separate testing for Floyd and Pac then NSAC rules for testing applies but since it was just USADA who did the testing USADA WADA code would be applied.

USADA rules for drug testing

NSAC rules for implementation of penalties and punishments

USADA was the sole responsible for testing not an additional testing agency.

TUE was given under the USADA rules you say, because NSAC has nothing to do with it

but then use "NSAC say Floyd did nothing wrong" why does NSAC suddenly has a say about it when they are not involved in the testing?

Comment

• ADP02 -

It doesn't really matter what you're buying since everything I'm saying is easily verifiable indisputable fact.

Manny & Floyd had to abide by two sets of rules. The mandatory NSAC rules and the voluntary additional rules Manny & Floyd agreed to in their contract and hired USADA to enforce.

Floyd's IV was 100% within the NSAC rules with no additional permission or preconditions needed. According to the voluntary additional rules, an exemption had to be submitted to USADA, which USADA granted. So Floyd was in the clear on both fronts.

Manny's injection was NOT within the NSAC rules unless permission was granted in advance, in writing.

Manny having USADA's blessing was irrelevant. He needed to be clear on both fronts and he wasn't.

What Floyd got was SALT WATER.

What Manny wanted was PAINKILLERS.

Very different.

Comment

Working...
                      X