Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rath -

Hiring USADA for voluntary testing does not excuse you from the requirements of NSAC. NSAC still does their required drug testing regardless.

And since salt water and vitamin C are allowed by NSAC, none of this matters anyway.

Floyd needed a USADA TUE to satisfy his voluntary contractual arrangement with Pacquiao.

Had nothing to do with NSAC as the method was already allowed by NSAC.

You've invented a controversy in your head that does not exist.

USADA & NSAC have both publicly stated that everything Floyd did was 100% legal and 100% within the rules.

Your tin foil hat doesn't change that.

Comment

• Original Zero-

Premise-

Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday that he doesn't have a problem with Mayweather, but he does have a problem with the USADA.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Question:

Answer it with a yes or no

1. Knowing that USADA should inform Nsac of what they are doing at all times. Floyd entered the ring without usada informing nsac floyd took IVS. Did USADA violate Nsac protocol by not telling nsac Floyd needed IVS before the fight since it was only nsac who can only allow IVS in Vegas?

2. Knowing USADA is under Wada Rules and Wada doesn't allow IVS. Did USADA violate wada rules when they allowed IVS to be administered to Floyd?
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
        Rath -

Hiring USADA for voluntary testing does not excuse you from the requirements of NSAC. NSAC still does their required drug testing regardless.

And since salt water and vitamin C are allowed by NSAC, none of this matters anyway.

Floyd needed a USADA TUE to satisfy his voluntary contractual arrangement with Pacquiao.

Had nothing to do with NSAC as the method was already allowed by NSAC.

You've invented a controversy in your head that does not exist.

USADA & NSAC have both publicly stated that everything Floyd did was 100% legal and 100% within the rules.

Your tin foil hat doesn't change that.
        in addition, they voluntarily agreed to specific additional regulations and hired USADA to handle those additional regulations.

is this not what you said additional regulations?

USADA was not an additional regulations but the sole drug testing agency.

the NSAC rules for drug testng that's going to be applied was the punishments and penlaties for failed drug test not the whole testing rules of drub testing.

you know that USADA can not implement punishments and penalties for failed test right?

that isw wherre NSAC rules for drug testing comes in.

you are so wrong.

i've noticed you using the word "voluntary? quite often lately what's the deal.

Pac did not agree voluntarily for USADA testing it was "required" "demanded" by floyd for fight to happen.

voluntary my behind.

Comment

• -Original zero

Something is amiss here, 50ml is like 1.67 total ounces. A bag of I.V. at a hospital is 1000ml total.calling this treatment for dehydration is just ******, a bottle of pedialyte would've done him more good over a 24 hour period of time than a one time 50ml drip. I guess until they release more details all we can do is guess the purpose of it because right now it makes little to no sense at all.

Here is why the IV was against the rules of the NSAC:

1. USADA granted Mayweather a TUE when they had no capacity to do that. Only the NSAC can do it and they acknowledged this with a statement in the article.

2. Mayweather took an IV at home and not in a medical facility, and the total contents was 750 ml. The only allowable IV use is 50 ml in a 6 hour period, and has to be done in a medical facility.

Even if he followed the allowable limit, 50 ml every 6 hours in a 24 hour period equals 200 ml. Mayweather took 750 ml in one sitting. That is a system flush.

floyd illegally received 15 times the legal limit of IV fluid, floyd only cut 3 pounds so no it was not for dehydration but for masking PED use

floyd tried to hide this illegal IV use by not informing usada and by doing it at his own home, usada happened to catch him while he was doing it

and floyd is clean? how? in what universe?

Tell me Original zero. Why was Floyd dehydrated? What proof do you have that he was dehydrated that a bottle of pedialyte won't suffice compared to 1000 ml of IVS? knowing pedialyte is even better than 1000 ml of IVS.

What is the proof that Floyd can't drink from a bottle and needed IVS instead?
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Spoon -

I can't answer your questions with a yes or no because your questions are predicated on a false premise. IV was 100% legal in Nevada, for any reason, in any amount, with no permission needed.

So I don't agree that USADA should inform NSAC of Floyd doing something NSAC allows. Should they also inform NSAC when Floyd eats a sandwich?

WADA allows retroactive TUE for IV. You have no idea what you're talking about and like Rath, have concocted a controversy in your head that doesn't exist.

Rath -

USADA was not the sole drug testing agency. Voluntary USADA testing doesn't allow you to skip NSAC's required testing.

The USADA requirements were voluntarily agreed to by Floyd & Manny in their contact.

I am not wrong. You are just upset that Manny got dominated. I couldn't care less about any of this. If you don't like the rules, write the commission a letter.

Spoon -

IV was legal under NSAC rules in any amount, for any reason, at any time, with no permission required. It was not a banned method in Nevada. Floyd could have taken 10000000000ml if he wanted.

However, since Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to additional restrictions, Floyd needed USADA to approve his use as being for a legitimate purpose.

And they did.

End of story.

Comment

Spoon -

I can't answer your questions with a yes or no because your questions are predicated on a false premise. IV was 100% legal in Nevada, for any reason, in any amount, with no permission needed.

So I don't agree that USADA should inform NSAC of Floyd doing something NSAC allows. Should they also inform NSAC when Floyd eats a sandwich?

WADA allows retroactive TUE for IV. You have no idea what you're talking about and like Rath, have concocted a controversy in your head that doesn't exist.

Rath -

USADA was not the sole drug testing agency. Voluntary USADA testing doesn't allow you to skip NSAC's required testing.

The USADA requirements were voluntarily agreed to by Floyd & Manny in their contact.

I am not wrong. You are just upset that Manny got dominated. I couldn't care less about any of this. If you don't like the rules, write the commission a letter.

Spoon -

IV was legal under NSAC rules in any amount, for any reason, at any time, with no permission required. It was not a banned method in Nevada. Floyd could have taken 10000000000ml if he wanted.

However, since Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to additional restrictions, Floyd needed USADA to approve his use as being for a legitimate purpose.

And they did.

End of story.
              You can't answer it coz it won't answer your flawed reasoning. Checkmate.

Here's a clearer question.

Let's say 2 athletes want to do IVS for a fight in Vegas. Do these 2 boxers have to ask permission to nsac before taking IVS. Or they don't have to?

Yes or No? If no why?

Comment

Spoon -

Bennett says they have to be informed.

Proof: Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday that he doesn't have a problem with Mayweather, but he does have a problem with the USADA.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Since you said, they don't need to ask permission to nsac.

Question: who is lying, you or nsac Bennett?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  You can't answer it coz it won't answer your flawed reasoning. Checkmate.
                  I couldn't answer your question because it made multiple assumptions that were 100% false.

Here's a clearer question.

Let's say 2 athletes want to do IVS for a fight in Vegas. Do these 2 boxers have to ask permission to nsac before taking IVS. Or they don't have to?

Yes or No? If no why?
                  No they wouldn't have had to ask the NSAC for permission before taking the IVs because IV use was allowed in Nevada, in any amount, for any reason. It wasn't a prohibited method. 100% legal.

This is very simple stuff. Like Rath, you are creating a controversy in your mind that doesn't exist.

IV was 100% legal. Which is why NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong. Because he didn't.

Comment

I couldn't answer your question because it made multiple assumptions that were 100% false.

No they wouldn't have had to ask the NSAC for permission before taking the IVs because IV use was allowed in Nevada, in any amount, for any reason. It wasn't a prohibited method. 100% legal.

This is very simple stuff. Like Rath, you are creating a controversy in your mind that doesn't exist.

IV was 100% legal. Which is why NSAC said Floyd did nothing wrong. Because he didn't.
                    So Original Zero, Bennett is the liar then? Yes? You can't have It both ways brotha' it's either you are lying or he is.

That's correct, USADA is planning on putting a new policy into practice that would completely ban the use of intravenous saline solutions for athletes in competition. Coincidentally, this decision came about shortly after Floyd's su****ious use of a saline water for a meager 2 lb rehydration.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/26...happy-mma-news

Their main incentive is to prevent athletes from using it to mask PED use.

"I don't know how closely you've followed our investigation into cycling, but you saw it used a lot in cycling. Because, putting a bag of saline over 50 ml, for example is the rule, would potentially mask or alter the blood testing that was done." - Travis Tygart, CEO of USADA

Question: what does Travis Tygart CEO of USADA point in all that he said about intravenous and saline?

Comment

• Oh my lord you're all so so pathetic. You're so sad. Spoon seriously, I cannot believe how utterly pathetic you are. Go outside GET A LIFE! You must be so lonely and you must have such a loser life it worries me to even comprehend! Cannot get my head around how you life your life, you got to delete your account to NSP and move on with your life. You have 1 life and you're wasting it on this silly forum. Deep down you know it too, you've got a problem.

*queue silly immature response*

Comment

Working...
                      X