Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original zero-

What you said, 'There are plenty of reasons why testing for one fight would be different than testing for another. First of all, a third of the fee is reserved for future legal actions in the case of a failure. Nobody failed, so that money is refunded. Meaning USADA really got 100k, not 150k.'

You just lowered it down to 100k if that was the case lol

Still 66k more than the standard 36k fee USADA charges. Try again.

Your arguments have too many holes.

Still what was on record is 150k you merely speculated on 100k

Wether it is true or not it is 100k. It is still more than the usual standard fee.

Checkmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
      Spoon -

Bennett didn't lie. He used strongly worded hyperbole that was ultimately meaningless as a means of damage control. This is very common. Nothing he said was technically false, but nothing he said contradicts anything I'm saying either. So you are 100% incorrect when you claim that one of us has to be lying. The only person lying is you.

You keep saying checkmate, but fail to point out that it is YOU that is in checkmate. The rules of Nevada were clear. Floyd did everything by the book. You don't have a leg to stand on and you keep posting the same misinformation over and over despite NSAC & USADA both saying that you're wrong.

If NSAC chooses to ban or restrict IV, that is lovely, but when Floyd did it, NSAC allowed IV in any amount, for any reason, with no special permission required. The rules possibly changing later is inconsequential as far as Floyd is concerned.

ADP02 -

No, I'm not wrong and NSAC & USADA both say that you are wrong.

Pacquiao wanted to take substances that require special permission and he was not given that permission.

Floyd used substances that don't require special permission. So your comparison makes absolutely no sense.

NSAC did not request an investigation for Floyd because there was nothing to investigate. Floyd did everything entirely within the rules.

Manny had a health issue that Manny wanted to use to justify special treatment from NSAC. Since he hid the issue, NSAC denied his special request.

Floyd did everything within the rules and did not need a special request because vitamins and salt water did not require special permission in Nevada.

TUE is not required by Nevada for IV so while only NSAC can give exemptions to NSAC rules, Floyd did not need an NSAC exemption as he wasn't doing anythign that required one.

This is very very simple stuff fellas. Take the tin foil hats off and rejoin reality please.
      Its time you take off the tin hat.

Once you take the tin hat off go research and explain to us all, that Floyd can deceive the NSAC and not have to put down on that pre-fight form the correct information and then sign it. That is what Manny got in trouble with.

Cannot wait. Oh man, you are going to show us "tin hat" people a thing or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Once you take the tin hat off go research and explain to us all, that Floyd can deceive the NSAC and not have to put down on that pre-fight form the correct information and then sign it. That is what Manny got in trouble with.

Yeah lol Original zero's tin foil hat is leaking and he knows it. The holes are too big that he can't patch it up lol

He talks like an attorney. What he didn't know is that in the court of public opinion. These things don't count.

He couldn't answer what must be answered. I made him squirm lol

Where was the attending physician that diagnosed Froid? Why was he severely dehydrated when signs say he is in good form before the fight? Why did Floyd pay USADA 150k

He is now hibernating. Trying to figure out how he can wiggle his way out of the court of public opinion that he isn't protecting Froid.

Obvious red flags he has no way of defending and will only expose him as a biased poster if he can't give a logical non biased answer.

These red flags need to be cleared. Tim foil man can't see through it.

I got him in 3 moves lol

We both did.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Spoon -

You continue to ask questions based on false premises and you continue to post false information. If that is your idea of "checkmate," I guess you've never played chess before.

We don't know what Floyd's diagnosis was because it's none of our business. USADA was hired by Floyd and Manny to determine if an IV was used for a legitimate reason and they determined that it was. Case closed.

You assume he was dehydrated and you assume other methods for dehydration may have been preferable. I appreciate your assumptions, but that does not make them fact and your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. IV use in Nevada was legal for any reason whatsoever with no permission needed. Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed that they would need USADA's blessing, which Floyd got. Case closed.

If you believe the system is corrupt, you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not telling you that you're wrong. For me personally, it's not worth risking the promoter licenses that I hold in various states by publicly explaining why the state regulations are a joke.

But even if you believe the regulations should be stricter, that doesn't give you the right to lie about what the regulations actually are. Nevada did not require TUE for IV, which is why Nevada was not asked for one and did not need to grant one.

It's not my fault that you don't know the rules.

You continue to make assumptions about Floyd's condition, but they are nothing more than your assumptions. WADA code allows for retroactive TUE for IV and Floyd did everything by the book.

By the way, none of you ever mention that Floyd gave a urine sample that day before the IV and after the IV. If he was attempting a system flush, he wouldn't have given a sample before the IV.

Your position simply doesn't make any sense and you are 100% incorrect about NSAC requiring TUE for IV. IV was legal, for any reason, in any amount, with no TUE required. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

As for my "hibernation," I'm sorry that I have a life and can't post on the internet 24/7. If you must know, I went to the gym. Took a shower. Got some dinner with a girl from work. Took her back to my place. ****ed her brains out. Took another shower and now I'm catching up on messages while I watch the ********** debate on my DVR.

I'm always happy to answer the messages I receive here, but I am not a slave to you or anyone else. I post when I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Manny said he didn't have an injury and then 90 minutes before the fight, claimed he had an injury that required painkillers. NSAC did not approve the painkillers on such short notice after originally being told there was no injury.

Floyd didn't deceive anyone. Salt, water and vitamin C were allowed by NSAC and IV as the method was allowed by NSAC. Floyd had nothing to hide. You've invented this controversy in your head.

NSAC & USADA have both said Floyd did nothing wrong. The rules were very clear. There was nothing banning water, vitamin C or salt. Floyd took the water, vitamin C and salt in the presence of a doping control officer. Floyd gave a urine sample BEFORE taking the water, vitamin C and salt and gave a urine sample AFTER taking the water, vitamin C and salt.

I couldn't care less about Manny Pacquiao and I couldn't care less about Floyd Mayweather. I didn't care who won, I wasn't rooting for anyone, I knew it was going to be a boring fight. I didn't pay to watch it. I have no rooting interest in any of this.

My only interest is in making sure people like you don't lie about the rules and confuse unsuspecting boxing fans.

Comment

• Original zero-

"We don't know what Floyd's diagnosis was because it's none of our business. "

Correction my dear Whatson. It's everyone's business.

Case closed.

Comment

• Original zero-

If this was a court your points would have mattered to block inquiries of the truth.

But this is the court of public opinion. Unless you answer this important questions. That would clear the the doubt that lingers in Floyd's head. And clear the doubts in boxing fans minds. That are obvious red flags that you intentional leave behind.

If you can't answer those important question. No amount of defending will save your hero.

If I was Floyd I will find away to clear my name for my legacy.

You would to if you were in his position. Won't you? Yes or no?

I repeat, knowing this has gone too far. If you are a suspected cheat and proof of dehydration will save your name. Since you are supposedly innocent, Will you come out and show it?

Yes or No answer will do
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-11-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yeah lol Original zero's tin foil hat is leaking and he knows it. The holes are too big that he can't patch it up lol

He talks like an attorney. What he didn't know is that in the court of public opinion. These things don't count.

He couldn't answer what must be answered. I made him squirm lol

Where was the attending physician that diagnosed Froid? Why was he severely dehydrated when signs say he is in good form before the fight? Why did Floyd pay USADA 150k

He is now hibernating. Trying to figure out how he can wiggle his way out of the court of public opinion that he isn't protecting Froid.

Obvious red flags he has no way of defending and will only expose him as a biased poster if he can't give a logical non biased answer.

These red flags need to be cleared. Tim foil man can't see through it.

I got him in 3 moves lol

We both did.
                  They either hide or come back with silly responses or deflect. It's maybe something in their tin hat that makes them act like that.

Comment

• Original zero-

'If you believe the system is corrupt, you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not telling you that you're wrong. For me personally, it's not worth risking the promoter licenses that I hold in various states by publicly explaining why the state regulations are a joke.'

Yes it is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
                      Manny said he didn't have an injury and then 90 minutes before the fight, claimed he had an injury that required painkillers. NSAC did not approve the painkillers on such short notice after originally being told there was no injury.

Floyd didn't deceive anyone. Salt, water and vitamin C were allowed by NSAC and IV as the method was allowed by NSAC. Floyd had nothing to hide. You've invented this controversy in your head.

NSAC & USADA have both said Floyd did nothing wrong. The rules were very clear. There was nothing banning water, vitamin C or salt. Floyd took the water, vitamin C and salt in the presence of a doping control officer. Floyd gave a urine sample BEFORE taking the water, vitamin C and salt and gave a urine sample AFTER taking the water, vitamin C and salt.

I couldn't care less about Manny Pacquiao and I couldn't care less about Floyd Mayweather. I didn't care who won, I wasn't rooting for anyone, I knew it was going to be a boring fight. I didn't pay to watch it. I have no rooting interest in any of this.

My only interest is in making sure people like you don't lie about the rules and confuse unsuspecting boxing fans.
                      but Floyd said he was severely dehydrated. Used an IV and injected vitamins.

Floyd didn't state that in the form nor let the NSAC doctor know about his condition. Athletes have died due to severe dehydration. Still, its not for YOU nor Floyd to determine what the NSAC does or does not do with that information. They are requesting the information and expecting that you state the truth.

When you sign on the dotted line and withhold information that is called perjury. That is what they told Manny even though he stated the drugs names. That is what they should have told Floyd. NSAC was NOT consistent. Nor was USADA since they defended Floyd but not Manny. Why?

Comment

Working...
                      X