Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Are you part of the McDonald's foreign worker program? Don't get upset cuz I've invaded the last thread where you can still act like your cool. Anyway...i feel guilty keeping this thread on page 1 so bye pu55y. And don't forget to wait a few minutes so you know I'm gone to do you obligatory lame post proclaiming some type of victory. Loser.
    Racist remark calling someone without any idea of ones nationality = ignoramus

The hurt is real.

I eat hamburgers by the way but I don't work there, but I can buy a few franchise of mc Donald's if I wanted too. I can even give you a one year supply of burgers if I wanted too, but naah.. Love seeing you whine in here so nope.

Bye bye now. Gargle Floyd jizz it might make you brighter next time. You sound very much like an ignorant person. Just saying. Don't get hurt. I would like you to wise up someday. You owe that to people that depend on you. ******s are a big burden in life especially Racist idiots lmao
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-26-2015, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      "Considerthis" keeps on getting it wrong. What is it now, strike 10?

On top of that, who says that if you are a Manny fan that is all you are? I have been watching boxing for a long time.

- IV seen Ali lose, SRL lose, Manny lose, ..... Its alright. Some of the best fights to watch are ones that are lost in a battle. Some are classics.

- IV scandal is what Floyd is facing. Tainted Floyd's legacy. One will always think about that now. Floyd always tried to get an advantage. Used USADA to aid in putting shady rules and loopholes in fight contracts. WOW!!!

Here is a gift for your thanksgiving! I preferred the toe to toe! Taking risks and leaving it all in the ring.

But being a fan, or being a fighter are completely different things.

I boxed PAL for years to keep me out of trouble. It helped me greatly, but I was a bit better than average. Now that winter is coming on, my hands hurt, but my face hurts more. In winter my wife wonders why I can't take the lids off of glass jars easily??? As big as my hands are, she says. Boxing is in natural! Using a mouse, watching a screen all day, all unnatural acts.

Hands were made foe shaking, greeting each other with kindness. The story behind the story would shock you.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-26-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I'm an American idiot.
        Don't worry, you'd be an idiot in any country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

The hurt is real.

I eat hamburgers by the way but I don't work there, but I can buy a few franchise of mc Donald's if I wanted too. I can even give you a one year supply of burgers if I wanted too, but naah.. Love seeing you whine in here so nope.

Bye bye now. Gargle Floyd jizz it might make you brighter next time. You sound very much like an ignorant person. Just saying. Don't get hurt. I would like you to wise up someday. You owe that to people that depend on you. ******s are a big burden in life especially Racist idiots lmao
          Just as i predicted...you waited 30min to make sure i was gone and started runnig your mouth lol. I know what you are, you can't hide it. You know too...your self loathing seeps through with each post.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Man!!! Your counter punches are more than debestating(sic) than the filams on the thread. More, than more than crippling talaga! Ay dios mio!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 11-26-2015, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Just as i predicted...you waited 30min to make sure i was gone and started runnig your mouth lol. I know what you are, you can't hide it. You know too...your self loathing seeps through with each post.
              Spoken like a true filAm master! Talaga! You have applied whoopass to them they struggle to deal with. The hive will try to come at you, but you are whipping axx!

Keep on keeping on, for their own good.

You are Lord RamRod! Laying waste to a nation!!!

The waited 30 min comment really crushed him good! More than Good you crushed him.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 11-26-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Oh the humanity! Keep applying daily axx whippings on them, maybe they will get it! PACtizArdo was not skilled enough to face Floyd!!

PAC looked like PAC! Lacked the skills to beat Floyd!

It was easy money for Ployd "Money" "Manny Handling" mayMoney!

$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

The hurt is real.

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  yeah! happy thanksgiving to all nsb lunatics oops sorry fanatics pala.....

cheers and enjoy!
                  Happy Thanksgiving green k guys

Comment

red k for this phaggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                      Happy Thanksgiving green k guys
                      Green to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X