Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• islamic cucks are baghdad bobs whenever muslims are on the news.

x number of muslims killed x number of people today for x time this year.

there are 1.6 billion peaceful muslims left.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Im sure the Muslims would be normal human beings, but they got brain washed by a dumb aggressive religion, and now they are toxic.

The solution is kill them, in great numbers, it worked in the past, and will work now (it is)
      when you deal with violent religion like Islam, you have to alpha them.

They are the first to take advantage of kindness, you see the thugs today take advantage of the white liberal guilters and **** thats what Islam does now, Islam is very dangerous when it comes to the teaching of Jihad.

Another thing Genghis Khan put fear in them, they thought they could **** with him when they killed his group of messengers, guess what he did? sent Mongols at night and including female mongols on horseback and killed Many of them, they didnt do **** to Khan after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        when you deal with violent religion like islam, you have to alpha them.

They are the first to take advantage of kindness, you see the thugs today take advantage of the white liberal guilters and **** thats what islam does now, islam is very dangerous when it comes to the teaching of jihad.

Another thing genghis khan put fear in them, they thought they could **** with him when they killed his group of messengers, guess what he did? Sent mongols at night and including female mongols on horseback and killed many of them, they didnt do **** to khan after that.

yes!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          Yeah, nice try, nobody is going to fall for that.

The real question is, why do you do this? What's your motive?
          Nobody is falling for what??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Nobody is falling for what??
            Aren't you American, you don't have to worry about Europe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Aren't you American, you don't have to worry about Europe...
              I'm American and I'm genuinely concerned about Muslim violence and the spread of the vile religion - in Europe, in Africa (yeah atrocious muslim violence is being perpetrated in Africa, we noticed) and in other parts in the world. If the Islamists get a foothold in Europe then America and everyone else in the world is at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                what it is is an evil ideology masquerading as a religion. and i would like to see muslims get shamed for believing in it. the same way we categorically shame people for having nazi beliefs.

what you're suggesting is to keep sitting idly on your hands and wait for parts of the overwhelming majority to act on their beliefs. there's plenty of evidence that suggest that a dangerous amount do. but you and i don't seem to live on the same planet.

except i don't have a belief system that encourages me to blow up an airport or fly a plane into a building.

as opposed to the policy of not entering muslim neighborhoods at all? then yea maybe. have you heard of no-go areas in Europe? they're kind of popular over there.

that's unfortunate because they have a problem with you. and if you paid attention to world news more often you'd realize that they kill rational, intelligent people every day. because your perspective of islam seems to be limited to the G-rated version that they spoon feed useful idiots with over here in America.

islam is terrorism. just pick up the quran.
                Comparing Muslims to Nazi's is unconscionable.

Your 2nd paragraph is utterly ******ed. What you term a "dangerous" amount is in fact a small percentage of the overall population. We live on the same planet, we have been educated differently, we have a different soci economic status, one of us has a more diverse pool of information from which we form our opinions.

You have suggested many times that we punish those that haven't acted based on what you believe is their extreme thinking. I find that to be problematic.

I don't care what is popular in Europe. I have been on the opposite end of profiling. Profiling as a means of deterrence never works. What ends up happening is all the decent people get harassed and have their rights violated.

Its funny but guys like you have no problem with profiling yet whine and ***** anytime the someone suggests policies that profiles gun buyers and owners as a deterrent to mass gun violence-which is much more of a threat than Islamic terror.

No, their issues are not with me and you know it. Their issues are with those in power for the positions they've taken and acts committed against them. My understanding of Islam is far deeper than you are willing to give credit. I have different life experiences than you. I am older and likely have seen a little bit more than you.

The idea that you think because I do not means I am uniformed is the exact reason why we see things differently. Analyzing snippets and parsed quotes is fine for an online discussion. That is not prudent if you are a world leader developing a position/policy on how to deal with terror.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  when you deal with violent religion like Islam, you have to alpha them.
                  The Soviets knew how to deal with them as well:

"As related here in a column two years ago, the Soviets were victims of a hostage-taking operation only once in Lebanon. But the way they handled it left a lasting impression on the Shiite gangsters.

Since some inaccurate versions of that episode have been popping up on talk radio in the wake of the Higgins kidnapping, the rest of this space is given over to a summary of what really happened, as first disclosed in the Jan. 6, 1986, Jerusalem Post by reporter Benny Morris.

In late September 1985, pro-Iranian Shiites put the snatch on four attaches from the Russian Embassy in Beirut and warned that the hostages would be executed, one by one, unless the Soviets persuaded pro-Syrian militiamen to stop shelling Hezbollah strongholds in the Lebanese port city of Tripoli.

On that occasion, the "Oppressed of the Earth" were billing themselves as agents of the hitherto unknown "Islamic Liberation Organization," but the KBG had no doubts about who they really were.

Although the Soviets attempted to open channels for quiet negotiations, there was no let-up in the shellings. Only two days after the kidnappings, the body of one of the four hostages was found, shot through the head, on a Beirut trash dump.

So much for quiet negotiations. Having gotten the message, the Soviets decided to send one back.

KGB agents ran the name of a prominent Hezbollah leader through their computers and came up with the name and address of one of his closest blood relatives. They then kidnapped the kinsman, castrated him, and sent his severed organs to the Hezbollah honcho.

The package was accompanied by a terse cover note indicating that the KGB had the names of other close relatives and that Hezbollah could expect more such deliveries unless the three remaining hostages were freed forthwith.

It didn't take much time for Hezbollah to realize it was dealing with a different breed of "Great Satan." The three surviving hostages were dropped off only 150 yards from the Soviet Embassy from a late-model BMW that couldn't drive away fast enough.

Gorbachev didn't call a press conference to brag about what bad-asses his boys were, but Hezbollah obviously concluded that challenging the Russians could lead to more painful consequences than simply losing face.

It's worth noting that this was the last anyone ever heard of the "Islamic Liberation Organization."

By not-so-remarkable coincidence, it was also the last time Hezbollah ever messed with any Soviets in Lebanon."

Source:
                  http://articles.philly.com/1988-02-2...iets-hezbollah

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Of course it would work IF the "moderate muslims" you guys speak of constantly actually exist and are indeed the majority as you claim. Those many moderate muslims who abhor the few extremists would welcome extra police protection from the extremists and would work with police to root the extremists out of their communities. If you guys are right about muslims as a whole being peaceful, civilized, and law-abiding, it will work beautifully!

But it wouldn't work if guys like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are right about muslims as a whole......
                    Interesting first paragraph. Moderate Muslims should welcome police. So, FOR EXAMPLE, moderate and non racist whites should welcome the ATF or FBI on their property when the government is looking for white supremacists? Or they should report any white man with a bible outside of an abortion clinic since these men have murdered abortion doctors and bombed abortion clinics?

Your response makes me think you are a modern age Archie Bunker. Profiling never works because law enforcement ends up harassing more law abiding citizens then they do catching criminals. Of course people like you do not care because you do not live in the community you suggest the profiling takes place.

You are entitled to believe whatever you wish. when the government gets around to addressing domestic terror, I hope you feel the same way about profiling. Make sure to open your house and let the government check anything they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I'm American and I'm genuinely concerned about Muslim violence and the spread of the vile religion - in Europe, in Africa (yeah atrocious muslim violence is being perpetrated in Africa, we noticed) and in other parts in the world. If the Islamists get a foothold in Europe then America and everyone else in the world is at risk.
                      I'm worried about future generations really... terrorism is here to stay, but for instance what we see in Europe now, there is a concrete demographic risk of muslim (Arab) domination within coming decades, allowing for a shift in power structure with sharia/Islamic caliphate style governing, gradually I mean. This could mean democracy as we know it in its current form will cease to exist. Now this is all speculation now perhaps but a real risk unless the people of today don't take action on several levels.

Each should do what one can do individually, IMO, from 'street level' to highest office. Angela Merkel, Hollande & Cameron are national traitors.

Comment

Working...
                      X