Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Before the Islamic revolution in the 70's

Iran 2015. Iran has come a long way since the U.S. and British overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister in the interest of British Petroleum. I notice how your "good" pictures have white people in them smh. You don't even understand the history of the region and how the West has been destablizing the region for the sake of Oil.

Last edited by about.thousands; 03-22-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I just have to wonder why he stays in the religion if he doesn't agree with the direction its been taken in.

I understand being attached to your identity and traditions, but I seriously doubt anyone living in a western suburb actually reads the Quran and sincerely believes that's the word of God/wants to live in the society described.

My family is from Beirut and we have a mixture of Christian/Druze/Muslim. I'm extremely proud of my blood, I hate Islam because it has harmed and humiliated people with my blood. I never had trouble separating the two.
      This is a good question. One that I've asked him in the past (away from his wife and children, because it would have been disrespectful to ask in front of them.) His answer was there are bad apples in every religion.

It was a short, but valid response. Couldn't disagree.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Iran 2015. Iran has come a long way since the U.S. and British overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister in the interest of British Petroleum. I notice how you "good" pictures have white people in them smh

It went from 1970 to 2,000 BC and has clawed its way back to about the 1800s. I guess that's progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Iran 2015. Iran has come a long way since the U.S. and British overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister in the interest of British Petroleum. I notice how your "good" pictures have white people in them smh. You don't even understand the history of the region and how the West has been destablizing the region for the sake of Oil.

Chick on the top left photo. Mmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              are you laughing at your own j*ke that doesn't make sense? what a c*nt.
              Not a joke, just saying you're a b1tch if a few Muslim communities are keeping you from "going back to your roots" in Europe LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Not a joke, just saying you're a b1tch if a few Muslim communities are keeping you from "going back to your roots" in Europe LMAO
                If he wants to, he better do it within the next 5 years. By that time it will be flooded with them.

Europe isn't that bad yet, but it will become bad in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I didn't claim that I was trying to make a point FFS. Lets say it's 16 million, that means that 99% of those practicing Islam are not terrorists. As a world leader, not an individual on the internet, how would you present the problem?

Believing and acting are 2 different things. Are we talking about terror or thought?
                  you don't think having the same belief system is equally alarming? thousands of moderate muslims from western countries joined to fight with ISIS at the drop of a hat!

As usual you show an inability to discuss the initial topic and try and sift to make your point valid.
                  funny as i seem to recall you having to straight up lie about a law you knew nothing about. but i digress.

BG wants world leaders to say there is a problem with Islam. I think that would be wrong because I do not think it wise to claim we have an issue with a religion when its more than clear that the overwhelming majority are not commiting acts of terror.
                  ok let's say islam isn't the problem. let's say (islamic) extremists are strictly the problem. what then? we can't attack their core beliefs (you know the reason why they're terrorist in the first place?) because moderate muslims share the same beliefs, even if they don't act on it. well what then do we address? how do we put out this fire? if the silent majority are complacent and even condone these actions, then they are part of the problem.

there will always be an ISIS or any of the countless muslim terrorist groups out there. names change but the objective remains the same. want to know why? islam.

do you know how other religions were reformed? everyone acknowledged that there was a problem.

you're political correctness leads to nowhere.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 03-22-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    If he wants to, he better do it within the next 5 years. By that time it will be flooded with them.

Europe isn't that bad yet, but it will become bad in the near future.
                    All I know is that volleyball chick in the black has an ass my face wants to be on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      you''re posting in a thread where an airport in Europe was blown to pieces by muslims. are you ****ing ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X