No announcement yet.

Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Could it be that they, much like the terrorists they sympathize with, are spineless cowards who choose their prey based on convenience?

Are you a dangerous rebel around grandma but get down on your knees and suck dick around the ISIS carnifex?
    You hit the nail on the head.

It reminds me of back in the 80s and 90s when animal rights nuts would throw red paint on women wearing furs, but wouldn't dare approach bikers wearing leather from head to toe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      it's a very complex issue but courting islam clearly hasn't worked for thousands of years and will never work unless these stone age idiots reform their stone age beliefs or stop believing in it completely. it must be challenged.

if islam is called out for what it is then i imagine these dissenting voices become apostates themselves. you do know what the punishment for apostasy is right? we will see just how ugly and unfavorable Islam is if that happens en masse.

a few questions. are the migrants in Europe extremist or moderate? raping women because they have no worth, beating and killing non-muslim Europeans, defiling Western society etc. remember these are classified as cultural differences, not terrorist acts (by idiots). are these extremist beliefs or islamic beliefs in your opinion? are these the muslims you don't wish to offend? if they are part of your "99% of peaceful muslims" argument then at what point do you draw the line?
      I agree its a complex issue but disagree with your first paragraph. As an American citizen I am not going to punish people for what they believe, just what they do. Do some of their views make sense in the modern world? IMO, no. That doesn't mean they need to be changed or challenged.

"called out for what it is"-if you truly believe this then it becomes an issue of how you see Islam. I see it based on the actions of the overwhelming majority while you judge it on the actions of the overwhelming minority and the unproven position that most who follow Islam support acts of terror.

The very sad thing is this is the exact reasoning terrorist use to justify attacks. They see everyone as the same when their issue is really only with a few.

Just yesterday, that clown Ted Cruz suggested going through "muslim neighborhoods" and increasing policing as a way to address the issue. You really think that would work?

This has nothing to do with being offensive to Muslims for me. It has to do with how a rational, intelligent person assesses a problem. I do not have a problem with the overwhelming number of people that practice Islam. I do not care what the tenets or principles are as I believe people can worship whatever God they wish, even though some of those tenets and principles I do not agree with.

The issue for me is terrorism. You and others seem to have an issue with Islam and not just because of terroristic acts committed.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-23-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Why do leftists incessantly rant about erasing Christianity, even when nobody cares, most westerners are already secular and their only opposition are elderly women who read the Bible because they're dying soon and feel afraid?

Yet those same leftists are hardcore advocates of the continued expansion of Islam and harass/report/insult you when you dare to associate Islamic terrorist groups (who have the support of prominent Islamic religious figures and openly state that their goal is global Sharia law) with Islam?

Could it be that they, much like the terrorists they sympathize with, are spineless cowards who choose their prey based on convenience?

Are you a dangerous rebel around grandma but get down on your knees and suck dick around the ISIS carnifex?

So much of this thread as the standard "This has nothing to do with Islam!" rhetoric. I just wonder what motivates them.

It's hard to see any other reasoning: They are cowards. They are the guy who runs around screaming "Retreat!!!" before the battle has even started until someone back hands them across the face.
        I have often wondered about this too and I think you're correct in your assessment. It's also pathetic and hypocritical how women on the left and 'feminists' can even protect Islam. One can only hope the newer generations will come to recognize Islam for what it is and the true evils the religion harbors. And then I hope ethnic Europeans increase their birthrates, because the clear goal of many Muslims is to outnumber ethnic Europeans over the coming decades, something already happening particularly in Sweden, for instance.

Comment

There may be something in between surrendering to them and exterminating them.

Mass unscreened immigration doesn't need to be part of life. It's perfectly feasible to keep these problems quarantined in some cave in Yemen.

Unfortunately the one political candidate suggesting this solution is demonized by the entire media as a "racist" (apparently by people who think Sunni extremism is a racial category).
          I don't understand why Trump is getting so much criticism internationally by journalists, who are used to complaining about America's interventionism yet demonize the sole candidate with an isolationist speech and promote another Clinton warmonger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
            I don't understand why Trump is getting so much criticism internationally by journalists, who are used to complaining about America's interventionism yet demonize the sole candidate with an isolationist speech and promote another Clinton warmonger.
            Simple, they put (D) Party loyalty over everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Seems like thats the heart of the issue.

We say Islam is the problem...then what?

Piss off every Muslim in the world and think that will help the situation?
              Man stfu, those "muslims" who made the attacks in France or Belgium weren't Syrians or Iraqis taking revenge on "the west" for bombing their country. They were Algerians and Moroccans who invited themselves in our countries, took every advantage from them and have been an everyday life problem (outside of terrorism).

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                Man stfu, those "muslims" who made the attacks in France or Belgium weren't Syrians or Iraqis taking revenge on "the west" for bombing their country. They were Algerians and Moroccans who invited themselves in our countries, took every advantage from them and have been an everyday life problem (outside of terrorism).
                "Muslims"?
                You're suggesting they arent muslims?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  "Muslims"?
                  You're suggesting they arent muslims?
                  I'm suggesting they are anti us French and Belgians although they were given birth in our hospitals, received free education and all benefits yet they chose to embrace people who want to kill us.

Comment

Stop shipping them in by the busload so their pissed offness is irrelevant.

Why is this difficult to comprehend? The western world does not need Islam to survive. The situation is inverse. Less Islam=better future.

The problem is that the left grew up believing that being replaced was just "The way things are" and when someone suggests halting the conveyor belt they can't seem to process the information.

Mass mental illness. Addicted to defeat.

It's like a guy owning a house with no doors or windows who keeps being robbed.

"Gee wiz WHAT CAN WE DOOOO??"

"Hey maybe you should get doors and windows"

He just looks right past you like you said nothing. "Hey WHAT CAN WE DOOOO?"
                    The burglars are already in. Closing the doors and windows wont stop them now.

All im asking is what do we do.

Kick out all Muslims?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X