Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Christianity is where its at

Comment

• The westerners who defend Islam time and time again are just as bad if not worse than the Islamists themselves.

They are all born into their warped religion, and many of them are inbred with limited capacity to think critically.

The westerners have no excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Hichens is missed now more than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            SO they approved of attacks on the US, that isn't the same as actually doing them. You do not punish people for what they think or feel.
            why not? it's social norm to punish neo-nazis for what they think or feel. why should muslims get a pass?

When you say "beliefs" what are you talking about-all of them or just the negative ones you are focused on? I am not worried.
            "positive" beliefs don't apply to non-believers, the quran makes that very clear.

Seriously, never say never. When have you seen profiling work?
            the burden of proof is on you. i didn't claim for a fact that it does or it doesn't. i only brought up the issue that law enforcement in Europe aren't even allowed to enter and police certain muslim ghettos, so any action is better than inaction.

No its not a straw man, its looking at the difference in how one deals with problems when they are a member of the "problem" group vs when they are not. You just posted stats that show the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not in favor of suicide bombings (from 2007 its 2015) yet you would base your response to the issue based on the minority that do favor it. That isn't responsible IMO.
            can you can provide stats of legal gun owners in America above .001% who are in favor of mass murdering civilians?

it's 2016*, and i'm curious to see what these stats are like now, considering the recent conflicts in the Middle East and Europe.
            Last edited by John Barron; 03-25-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              came across hipster jesus yesterday and he makes some very good points.

Comment

When the government gets around to addressing domestic terror, I hope you feel the same way about profiling. Make sure to open your house and let the government check anything they want.
                What's the difference between the Taliban and the schit going on in Chicago?

In both situations you have a small group of terrorist harrassing neighborhood residents. The only difference is if you kill someone trying to kill you in Chicago, you go to jail. However, if you kill a taliban you are congratulated by the US government and rightfully so.

I think we need to address the acts of terrorism going on in the ghetto's across the country... Mainly Chicago. The system the US has set up is perfect though. If you kill a terrorist trying to kill you in the hood in Chicago, you go to jail for life and some change. The art of literally killing two birds with one stone.

But again, the Taliban terrorizes it's community daily and yet we have boots on the ground there.

The fact of the matter is, some people need to be profiled. You have some that know the system and are taking advantage of it.

Comment

• What are the chances of terrorists taking control of Western Europe's weapons/resources like they did in Iraq in turn using said weapons against the U.S since we're right across the pond?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He does that to me too.

He'll say how he's done with me, but he keeps on posting whenever I post. It's so childish. and predictable.
                    That is a complete and utter lie. I never said it would be the only time I respond to you. I said that to him because of his 1st post. Then I redk'd him because he redk'd me.

He is a child and I treated him as such. every post you made, I responded directly to it without any problem.

Comment

That is a complete and utter lie.
                      Wow, just wow.

You do it all the time, and now you're showing you're either completely clueless about your own antics or you're a bald-faced liar.

Which is it?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      He is a child and I treated him as such. every post you made, I responded directly to it without any problem.
                      And there you go with those petty insults again....

Comment

Working...
                      X