No announcement yet.

Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I agree its a complex issue but disagree with your first paragraph. As an American citizen I am not going to punish people for what they believe, just what they do. Do some of their views make sense in the modern world? IMO, no. That doesn't mean they need to be changed or challenged.

"called out for what it is"-if you truly believe this then it becomes an issue of how you see Islam.
    what it is is an evil ideology masquerading as a religion. and i would like to see muslims get shamed for believing in it. the same way we categorically shame people for having nazi beliefs.

I see it based on the actions of the overwhelming majority while you judge it on the actions of the overwhelming minority and the unproven position that most who follow Islam support acts of terror.
    what you're suggesting is to keep sitting idly on your hands and wait for parts of the overwhelming majority to act on their beliefs. there's plenty of evidence that suggest that a dangerous amount do. but you and i don't seem to live on the same planet.

The very sad thing is this is the exact reasoning terrorist use to justify attacks. They see everyone as the same when their issue is really only with a few.
    except i don't have a belief system that encourages me to blow up an airport or fly a plane into a building.

Just yesterday, that clown Ted Cruz suggested going through "muslim neighborhoods" and increasing policing as a way to address the issue. You really think that would work?
    as opposed to the policy of not entering muslim neighborhoods at all? then yea maybe. have you heard of no-go areas in Europe? they're kind of popular over there.

This has nothing to do with being offensive to Muslims for me. It has to do with how a rational, intelligent person assesses a problem. I do not have a problem with the overwhelming number of people that practice Islam. I do not care what the tenets or principles are as I believe people can worship whatever God they wish, even though some of those tenets and principles I do not agree with.
    that's unfortunate because they have a problem with you. and if you paid attention to world news more often you'd realize that they kill rational, intelligent people every day. because your perspective of islam seems to be limited to the G-rated version that they spoon feed useful idiots with over here in America.

The issue for me is terrorism. You and others seem to have an issue with Islam and not just because of terroristic acts committed.
    islam is terrorism. just pick up the quran.
    Last edited by John Barron; 03-23-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• when that drawing of muhammad was made, violent riots in Egypt and other islamic countries broke out, lynchings occurred, minorities killed. mainstream islam violence has nothing to do with mainstream islam doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        The burglars are already in. Closing the doors and windows wont stop them now.

All im asking is what do we do.

Kick out all Muslims?
        Yeah, nice try, nobody is going to fall for that.

The real question is, why do you do this? What's your motive?

Comment

• I wait for the day when most world leaders start banning Islam in their countries. It is a dangerous belief system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            I wait for the day when most world leaders start banning Islam in their countries. It is a dangerous belief system.
            thomas jefferson read the quran and rejected it completely, but even at the time he had to keep it PC. unfortunately islam is considered a religion and one of the pillars of this great country is the freedom to worship any religion.
            Thomas Jefferson (1743 – 1826) was the third President of the United States, and the principal author of the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson was one of the most influential Founding Fathers, known for his promotion of the ideals of republicanism in the United States.

In reference to the Islamic slave trade of Americans and Europeans by the Barbary states, Jefferson asked Tripoli's envoy to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, by what right he extorted money and took slaves in this way. He answered:

The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.[119][120]

Jefferson later went to war with the Barbary states.
            religion of peace.
            Last edited by John Barron; 03-23-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              Man stfu, those "muslims" who made the attacks in France or Belgium weren't Syrians or Iraqis taking revenge on "the west" for bombing their country. They were Algerians and Moroccans who invited themselves in our countries, took every advantage from them and have been an everyday life problem (outside of terrorism).
              Truth.

Back in our Founders days we were isolationist as those very Founders intended. Yet the muslim Barbary pirates were siezing American ships and literally enslaving the American passengers. They demanded to be paid tribute or the attacks would continue. Thomas Jefferson had to send the Navy out to use overwhelming violence to stop them. They were a pain in the ass when our nation was founded, and they are a pain the ass now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Just yesterday, that clown Ted Cruz suggested going through "muslim neighborhoods" and increasing policing as a way to address the issue. You really think that would work?
                Of course it would work IF the "moderate muslims" you guys speak of constantly actually exist and are indeed the majority as you claim. Those many moderate muslims who abhor the few extremists would welcome extra police protection from the extremists and would work with police to root the extremists out of their communities. If you guys are right about muslims as a whole being peaceful, civilized, and law-abiding, it will work beautifully!

But it wouldn't work if guys like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are right about muslims as a whole......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Truth.

Back in our Founders days we were isolationist as those very Founders intended. Yet the muslim Barbary pirates were siezing American ships and literally enslaving the American passengers. They demanded to be paid tribute or the attacks would continue. Thomas Jefferson had to send the Navy out to use overwhelming violence to stop them. They were a pain in the ass when our nation was founded, and they are a pain the ass now.
                  Their stupidity and ability to commit terroristic acts is viral! Jefferson figured out what needed to be done, and crushed those Barbary azz clowns. Sobieski crushed them at the gates of Vienna!

I am gonna get on my flying donkey and drop pig crap bombs on them freaks!
                  Stink bombs!

Comment

• Who started this white guilt stuff and how was the seed planted?

White people are the only people on earth who get blamed for negative ****, but at the same time they are the only ones who actually care about people from other races, you never see blacks rallying for other peoples causes, you never see hispanics, asians, arabs, etc caring about when a white person is done wrong or a person who is not of their race.

Europe used to be beautiful now its a chithole, you seen how dirty the river is in Sweden and the crap holes in Brussels? trash and litter everywhere.

Comment

• Im sure the Muslims would be normal human beings, but they got brain washed by a dumb aggressive religion, and now they are toxic.

The solution is kill them, in great numbers, it worked in the past, and will work now (it is)
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 03-23-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X