Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I'm happy to admit you are a POSHT
    When did that happen.

I see you have a habit of lying on Black people. That's precisely why you owe me $500.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

The other cop really couldn't shoot the actual shooter was in front of him.

Do a freeze right at 0.22 when he suddenly reaches back and gets shot.
      Dude don't give a FUK! He just happy a Cr@cker got killed...

Comment

The other cop really couldn't shoot the actual shooter was in front of him.

Do a freeze right at 0.22 when he suddenly reaches back and gets shot.

What does that have to do with the cop who was right in plain sight in front of the perp not firing off one shot. You just claimed he didn't have his gun drawn. Now you are trying to shift the argument to something else.

Correction. Actually you were arguing that he was the one who fired and the other cop, who actually fired, was just controlling the door. So even you believed it would make more sense for the cop with his gun drawn right in front of the kid to be the shooter. Don't try to switch that up now.

Again, he appears to just be waking up. I didn't hear them say police at his door. All I heard was "We're going to let the dogs in. Hands." This kid didn't seem like he had any idea at all what was going on at 2am with a flashlight in his face and you are criticizing his hand placement when he was shot nearly immediately.
        Last edited by travestyny; 09-03-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

YTY framing this so it lines up with their agenda. I am against no knock warrants, trying to serve one at 1 or 2 in the morning is a bad idea and idiotic. Difference between going after a HVT in Iraq or the Stan where you want that element of surprise and hopefully catch them with their pants down and it does not matter if they are killed. The problem is if this were to happen to me in America your ass is getting shot , you cannot just yell police at 2 AM knock my door down and expect me to come out of my sleep and verify, I will defend myself and family.

I will say the video shown does look bad , they did not even release the dog which is what should have been done as soon as they turned that knob. The officer shot extremely quick IMHO and I can't really see anything in the suspects hands the room is dark and seems to have only been illuminated by the officer light on his service pistol. The other problem I see is the officer with the better view off the suspect did not shoot and he was directly facing him with his flashlight on him, it was the dog handler who has the dog in one hand and his service pistol in the other and like I said he is in a horrible angle .I have a lot of tactical training ,I am a combat vet (Marine infantry) and I graduated the police academy and passed the state exam in FL I would not have taken that shot in that same situation. Again this is just based on the video we see .

Problem with the video is it seems they are already inside the residence , we do not know how long they were at the front door announcing themselves , then we do not know how long they were inside doing the same thing , we do not know if the suspect was talking to them for 30 minutes saying if you come inside this room I am blasting. Some love to Monday morning QB decisions that you have to make in less than a split second if you want to go home to your family. Even though I just said I would not have taken that shot and my issues with it , I will say he showed great fire discipline firing only one shot .
          Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 09-03-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

What does that have to do with the cop who was right in plain sight in front of the perp not firing off one shot. You just claimed he didn't have his gun drawn. Now you are trying to shift the argument to something else.

Again, he appears to just be waking up. I didn't hear them say police at his door. All I heard was "We're going to let the dogs in. Hands." This kid didn't seem like he had any idea at all what was going on at 2am with a flashlight in his face and you are criticizing his hand placement when he was shot nearly immediately.
            I watched the video once I posted as I remembered it. I’m multitasking here. Don’t pull this “you claimed” bs on me. Stick to the issue

at 0.22 does the man in the bed not suddenly reach and then get shot?

Comment

I watched the video once I posted as I remembered it. I’m multitasking here. Don’t pull this “you claimed” bs on me. Stick to the issue

Whoaaaaa. You saying I can't hold you to your statements? Well how honest of you

You just want to conveniently switch your argument now since the first one went over terribly.

No, I don't see him reaching. His hand may have already been in that position and it's coming forward at the time that they hit him with the flashlight.

Comment

End of the day the cop was wrong. U shouldn't be killed in your own home let alone in your bed. Plain murder here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  YTY framing this so it lines up with their agenda. I am against no knock warrants, trying to serve one at 1 or 2 in the morning is a bad idea and idiotic. Difference between going after a HVT in Iraq or the Stan where you want that element of surprise and hopefully catch them with their pants down and it does not matter if they are killed. The problem is if this were to happen to me in America your ass is getting shot , you cannot just yell police at 2 AM knock my door down and expect me to come out of my sleep and verify, I will defend myself and family.

I will say the video shown does look bad , they did not even release the dog which is what should have been done as soon as they turned that knob. The officer shot extremely quick IMHO and I can't really see anything in the suspects hands the room is dark and seems to have only been illuminated by the officer light on his service pistol. The other problem I see is the officer with the better view off the suspect did not shoot and he was directly facing him with his flashlight on him, it was the dog handler who has the dog in one hand and his service pistol in the other and like I said he is in a horrible angle .I have a lot of tactical training ,I am a combat vet (Marine infantry) and I graduated the police academy and passed the state exam in FL I would not have taken that shot in that same situation. Again this is just based on the video we see .

Problem with the video is it seems they are already inside the residence , we do not know how long they were at the front door announcing themselves , then we do not know how long they were inside doing the same thing , we do not know if the suspect was talking to them for 30 minutes saying if you come inside this room I am blasting. Some love to Monday morning QB decisions that you have to make in less than a split second if you want to go home to your family. Even though I just said I would not have taken that shot and my issues with it , I will say he showed great fire discipline firing only one shot .
                  I'm with u. No knock warrants should never happen. Wait outside until they leave etc.
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Fuk this cop! Hope they charge him for murder

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

End of the day the cop was wrong. U shouldn't be killed in your own home let alone in your bed. Plain murder here.
                      Then take your racist piece of shlt up out of this thread obsessing over me. Take that bullshlt to the dome if your only purpose here is to throw insults because your dumbass got busted being racist and it cost you $500.

You dumb bltch.
                      joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X