No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots, Kills 20-Year-Old Black Man Over Vape Pen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I already acknowledged that no knock warrants are wrong. That isn’t that cop’s fault he’s doing a job and doesn’t want to die doing it.
    Are you sure it was a no-knock warrant? I haven't seen anything about that. From what I thought I read, they knocked on the door and announced themselves. One man came to the door and they took him out. Another was inside and they took him out. Then the dog drew their attention to the room and that's when it went down.

He appears to have slept through the commotion and they don't yell police at his door. Just began yelling about letting in the dogs, open the door, and then pop him immediately.
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-03-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

These kinds of police are doing God's work. 1 less scumbag criminal = a better world

Comment

That sudden reach is why he got shot, that is obvious.

vape pen or gun in his right hand, if he stays still, nobody is getting shot.
        They are yelling to see his hands, he is just waking up with a flashlight in his face.

Tell your girl to do that to you randomly throughout the week with a flashlight, barking orders, and a random beast on a leash barking and let's see how often you remain perfectly still. Come on, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Really don't give a fuk what u believe. U a SNITCH we ALL know that doe.
          I'm not in a gang nor do I live the street life. Nor am I your accomplice in anything.

So save that snitch shlt for your fantasies. YOU ARE NOT A STREET THUG. You are an imbecile. Stop with all the street talk because that's not you.

Comment

That sudden reach is why he got shot, that is obvious.

vape pen or gun in his right hand, if he stays still, nobody is getting shot.
            Who wakes up and grabs a vape right away?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Are you sure it was a no-knock warrant? I haven't seen anything about that. From what I thought I read, they knocked on the door and announced themselves. One man came to the door and they took him out. Another was inside and they took him out. Then the dog drew their attention to the room and that's when it went down.

He appears tho have slept through the commotion and they don't yell police at his door. Just began yelling about letting in the dogs, open the door, and then pop him immediately.
              I don't know but the circumstances made me think so. look, I'm not denying that this was tragic, I'm only suggesting that the cop who shot was simply reacting to a sudden movement.

I think seeing the whole video from when the cops enter the house might be good information to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Can I get a pic???
                Nope. But she's fine tho.

You still mad I'm with a latina? One that's making that paper at that. Don't worry. Your Mandingo might hit you off with something good every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Nope. But she's fine tho.

You still mad I'm with a latina? One that's making that paper at that. Don't worry. Your Mandingo might hit you off with something good every now and then.
                  #FAKENEWS I doubt a Latina would date a racist dude. And if she is, she's Puerto Rican isn't she?

But if not lying props! And if she got $$$$??? Nice!

Bit she'll leave u as you'll fuk it up. Cheat on her with some 250 lb white chick...
                  Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Who wakes up and grabs a vape right away?
                    Who wakes up and expects a gun to be on them???

Yeah he might of been a criminal but they could of waited until they left and pulled them over. When your in your home u should be safe. If someone kicks my door down I'm shooting. And I'm sure many home invasions have been done like they were cops at first...
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-03-2022, 02:10 PM.
                    The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Cops sign up 99% of the time hoping to shoot someone...

Comment

Working...
                      X