This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I thought you'd learned your lesson not to speak to your superiors unless spoken to when you disappeared from this thread. Do I really need to b1tch-slap you back in line again?

It takes a proper wank player not to get in that Milan starting 11 but Honda has managed it and he was your big hope!

Remember when you said Ryo Miyiachi was the closest thing to C.Ronaldo you'd ever seen?

Do you have some kind of fetish for Jap men?

What were some other Flicker classics? Oh yeah, Chelsea should sign Iker Munian as a "false 9" lol....or bring in Ki Sung Yung as a "midfield pivot"

Get to fuk. You don't know dick about football you wannabe hipster f@ggit.
    To be fair to him on one thing, imo Ki Sung Yung is underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      To be fair to him on one thing, imo Ki Sung Yung is underrated.
      Underrated is one thing. He'd clearly be out of his depth at a top club though.

Flicker is a wannabe hipster and thinks that the more obscure players he talks about, the more it makes us think he really knows about football.

Comment

• A and B are two footballers who played for club X sometime after 2000.

Both then left, A went to Y and won the league, B went to Z and also won the league (Z and Y are rival clubs).

A and B then reunited at W before A returned to play for X.

A and B have both won the Champions League.

Name: A, B, W, X, Y, Z

Who knows their football?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          A and B are two footballers who played for club X sometime after 2000.

Both then left, A went to Y and won the league, B went to Z and also won the league (Z and Y are rival clubs).

You're a **** for posting that. I have **** to do

Is one of them Anelka?

Edit: Don't think it is...
          Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-12-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Seedorf is usually at least 1 of the default answers for these things but I don't think so here.

Are 'W' an MLS club?

Comment

• Deco and Carvalho?

Nah that doesn't work, **** off

Comment

• Are the rival clubs they won the league at local rivals or just rivals?

That's a pretty vague bit of the question. Cos technically United and Arsenal are rivals etc.

Comment

• Liverpool have made an offer to sign Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, according to reports.

Ter Stegen has emerged as a rumoured Liverpool target in recent days, with suggestions that Jurgen Klopp is very keen on bringing him to Anfield.

And now Spanish outlet Don Balon says Liverpool have opened talks with Barcelona over signing the German – and an offer has been made.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/12/liverp...#ixzz3rNiNhzXX

Comment

A - Mark Van Bommel

B - Arjen Robben

W - Bayern

X - PSV

Y - Barca

Z - Real

The Result Giver succeeds again.

Bow down bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I thought you'd learned your lesson not to speak to your superiors unless spoken to when you disappeared from this thread. Do I really need to b1tch-slap you back in line again?

It takes a proper wank player not to get in that Milan starting 11 but Honda has managed it and he was your big hope!

Remember when you said Ryo Miyiachi was the closest thing to C.Ronaldo you'd ever seen?

Do you have some kind of fetish for Jap men?

What were some other Flicker classics? Oh yeah, Chelsea should sign Iker Munian as a "false 9" lol....or bring in Ki Sung Yung as a "midfield pivot"

Get to fuk. You don't know dick about football you wannabe hipster f@ggit.
                      I still don't get where you get this Jap thing from. It's more you than me. I mention Honda, sure. Even Wenger praised him.

Milan doesn't know what to do with half of their players anyways. Abate sporadically used. Shawaary was shipped out on loan. Balotelli was flogged off then brought back. The hell are you on? Stop talking about clubs you don't watch.

Miyaichi is a Arsenal product. You tell me about him. I seen him at Feyenoord and he did well, then stopped following him all together.

Muniain is still killing it. That year he tore apart United. This year aids Athletic in tearing apart Barcelona. The false 9 thing is stupid but AVB was tasked on emulating Barcelona. Tell me how do you do that?

You still don't know what a pivot is? Pretty sure everyone in this thread knows what a midfield pivot is. Specifically out of a 4231 formation.

Ki is still a solid player, considering Chelsea's midfield at the time was Ramires, Meireles, and Mikel.......... yeah.

If anyone lacks an understanding of football, it's you. You lack a lot of knowledge for a guy who claims to know more than anyone else in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X