This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• You'd think Klopp would set his sights higher than a mid-table club.

Comment

• Brendan i'm sorry son but you gotta go.

Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 09-20-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Someone get me Jurgen Klopp's number....i've got a few words i need to say to him..

Comment

• Martial already done a better job then falcao did last year

Defence aint **** tho thank god de gea signed

Oh and i actually prefer swienstieger and carrick over morgan

As for Arsenal they already have 3 big injuries to key players..

I wonder though do you arsenal fans (adam and dirk) actually believe u will ever challenge for the league again.. i mean having a legit chance of winning with 2-3 games left..

Comment

• I don't know why Klopp is always seen as the answer.

**** nearly relegated Dortmund out of nowhere. There has been no precedent for that, ever. Though I suppose the club kept selling players from under him.

Simeone would get results at Liverpool if they would sacrifice their belief that they play good football. Which they don't anyway. So why pretend? They are a dry, dry team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I don't know why Klopp is always seen as the answer.

**** nearly relegated Dortmund out of nowhere. There has been no precedent for that, ever. Though I suppose the club kept selling players from under him.

Simeone would get results at Liverpool if they would sacrifice their belief that they play good football. Which they don't anyway. So why pretend? They are a dry, dry team.
                Klopp or Pep.

Your choice.

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't rodgers in america last week.. everyone was saying he was getting sacked last week...

Not sure he will hold on much longer

Not sure how liverpool went from 100 goals a season to being scared of going over the half way line vs United..

Well i do.. suarez..

You mugs need to get it in your head.. liverpool are not a big club and can't keep good players or attract top managers no more..

Big Sam will probably get the job..

All though i could see my boy pards fancing the chance to turn relegation fodder into contenders like he done at palace

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Martial already done a better job then falcao did last year

Defence aint **** tho thank god de gea signed

Oh and i actually prefer swienstieger and carrick over morgan

As for Arsenal they already have 3 big injuries to key players..

I wonder though do you arsenal fans (adam and dirk) actually believe u will ever challenge for the league again.. i mean having a legit chance of winning with 2-3 games left..
                      The frustrating thing is that we could with one or two extra players but it's been like that for a while now.

There's no real excuse now because we have the money. Not as much as the other top teams but enough to go out and buy more than 1 player. This summer was an embarrassment.

We still have a chance of challenging this season and in the future. We're not exactly Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                      X