Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watching Beckham's charity match highlights (hectic Saturday night).

Has any human, anywhere, ever enjoyed playing football as much as Ronaldinho did?

Can imagine him turning up at Powerleague in his 50s asking if any teams need a spare man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I do know what it is. I'm laughing at your use of it. Terms like "pivot" and "false 9" are just used a lot by wannabe hipsters like you who want people to think they know more about football than they do.

Same as trying to tout obscure players off Championship Manager for the top.

Who was that Scandinavian striker in the first division that you said Chelsea should sign?

Have any of your tips for greatness turned out to be good? You crack me up lol.
      Scandinavian? Idk.

Never played Championship Manager. No clue what you're on about.

No reason in going round and round with you. Stick to Arsenal buddy. I've had conversation of tactics, styles of play etc etc with Fenomeno, Sparked, and even Adamjr whom never sees eye to eye with me.

You're great with banter. You however lack real knowledge of football. Unless player names and the club you support equate the entirety of football.

I'm good though. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Scandinavian? Idk.

Never played Championship Manager. No clue what you're on about.

No reason in going round and round with you. Stick to Arsenal buddy. I've had conversation of tactics, styles of play etc etc with Fenomeno, Sparked, and even Adamjr whom never sees eye to eye with me.

You're great with banter. You however lack real knowledge of football. Unless player names and the club you support equate the entirety of football.

I'm good though. Cheers.
        And you always come across as being completely out of their depth

Lets talk players and tactics bro, who do you think Chelsea should sign and what system should they employ to get them out of this hole they are currently in?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Just watching Beckham's charity match highlights (hectic Saturday night).

Has any human, anywhere, ever enjoyed playing football as much as Ronaldinho did?

Can imagine him turning up at Powerleague in his 50s asking if any teams need a spare man.
          Dwight Yorke.

Comment

• People talk about a cold rainy day at Stoke, but what about a cold frozen day in Russia.

Comment

• Can we disband international football?

Raffle off the cups.

I honestly don't give a f.uck anymore. I used to love international footy.

I am genuinely excited by the prospect our inevitable dicking by Norwich City at home and the turmoil and soul searching that brings.

This France friendly is now going to be seen as an opportunity for a brief escape from the turmoil of a nation in grief . And what do they get if they watch? Fabian Delph's non-mastery of a midfield, Voldemort masquerading as an England midfielder, and Harry Kane struggling to carry his giant chin around the pitch. They don't want that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~bozz~ View Post
                idemo bosno

image and video hosting by tinypic
                bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Can we disband international football?

Raffle off the cups.

I honestly don't give a f.uck anymore. I used to love international footy.

I am genuinely excited by the prospect our inevitable dicking by Norwich City at home and the turmoil and soul searching that brings.

This France friendly is now going to be seen as an opportunity for a brief escape from the turmoil of a nation in grief . And what do they get if they watch? Fabian Delph's non-mastery of a midfield, Voldemort masquerading as an England midfielder, and Harry Kane struggling to carry his giant chin around the pitch. They don't want that.
                  It's fcking horrendous isn't it.

I truly think i fall into depression every international break, there's just some sort of awful feeling around it that makes me hate life up until proper footy comes back around.

Comment

• It is so much worse when you lose that game before it starts.

I have had my fingers crossed that a plethora of our players get hamstring tears and breaks.

Comment

• #coybig ..............

Comment

Working...
                      X