This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I still don't get where you get this Jap thing from. It's more you than me. I mention Honda, sure. Even Wenger praised him.

Milan doesn't know what to do with half of their players anyways. Abate sporadically used. Shawaary was shipped out on loan. Balotelli was flogged off then brought back. The hell are you on? Stop talking about clubs you don't watch.

Miyaichi is a Arsenal product. You tell me about him. I seen him at Feyenoord and he did well, then stopped following him all together.

Muniain is still killing it. That year he tore apart United. This year aids Athletic in tearing apart Barcelona. The false 9 thing is stupid but AVB was tasked on emulating Barcelona. Tell me how do you do that?

You still don't know what a pivot is? Pretty sure everyone in this thread knows what a midfield pivot is. Specifically out of a 4231 formation.

Ki is still a solid player, considering Chelsea's midfield at the time was Ramires, Meireles, and Mikel.......... yeah.

If anyone lacks an understanding of football, it's you. You lack a lot of knowledge for a guy who claims to know more than anyone else in here.
    I do know what it is. I'm laughing at your use of it. Terms like "pivot" and "false 9" are just used a lot by wannabe hipsters like you who want people to think they know more about football than they do.

Same as trying to tout obscure players off Championship Manager for the top.

Who was that Scandinavian striker in the first division that you said Chelsea should sign?

Have any of your tips for greatness turned out to be good? You crack me up lol.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-13-2015, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      A - Mark Van Bommel

B - Arjen Robben

W - Bayern

X - PSV

Y - Barca

Z - Real

The Result Giver succeeds again.

Bow down bitches.
      I am not having that you've not googled that!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        It's definitely findable on Google. I didn't want to take credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          A and B are two footballers who played for club X sometime after 2000.

Both then left, A went to Y and won the league, B went to Z and also won the league (Z and Y are rival clubs).

A and B then reunited at W before A returned to play for X.

A and B have both won the Champions League.

Name: A, B, W, X, Y, Z

Who knows their football?
          Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          A - Mark Van Bommel

B - Arjen Robben

W - Bayern

X - PSV

Y - Barca

Z - Real

The Result Giver succeeds again.

Bow down bitches.
          Correct. You answered all 6 without a second guess

Comment

• IDEMO BOSNO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Correct. You answered all 6 without a second guess
              More proof that he knows his football, you should definitely go for Batshuayi now.

Comment

• So the Spanish fans still booing Pique while the English cheer for him, Pathetic from the Spanish crowd.

Comment

• FFS just read carrick got taken off injured.. why the **** are they playing anyway.. do people even watch these ****ers outside of tournaments anyway..

Its always the same ****.. play **** football bs **** teams win by a goal or two and then get embarrased in the big tournaments..

Club football is far more important..

Roy Hodgson needs to bust out the double pivot or we are done for next year

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    It genuinely took me about 15 minutes to work out.

Only thing i Googled was all the CL winners in the last fifteen years cos even though i am the all seeing all knowing Result Giver even i couldn't be bothered to remember them all off the top of my head.

Once i did that i started to think of players who had won the CL at some point in their careers but had also returned to a big club they had previously played for later on in their careers.

That's when Van Bommel rang a bell and then all i had to do was think of a player from PSV who was there with him that had also won the CL and the rest just fell into place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      It's definitely findable on Google. I didn't want to take credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X