Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck sake, had City/Arsenal/Liverpool all to draw today. Put £1 on it and would have won £79.

Liverpool can't do anything right in their lives, ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
      You're full of chit, a walking talking contradiction.
      Liverpool 1 Crystal Palace 2

The Klopp revolution!

Didn't Dirk out you as a Peado?

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I mentioned him in the summer, said I liked his combination of pace and height/strength. I'm just good at spotting talent unlike you.
      You're pretty adept at going back 6months and finding quotes. Go ahead and do it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Liverpool 1 Crystal Palace 2

The Klopp revolution!

Didn't Dirk out you as a Peado?

You're pretty adept at going back 6months and finding quotes. Go ahead and do it now.
        How come you ignored the part about Giroud scoring the pivotal goal against Bayern?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Heard you got knocked out by the Wealdstone Raider yesterday? Can you confirm if this is indeed true?
          No idea where that story has come from.

I had to take an 8 count at one point but when you stand and trade with the raider what do you expect? I was a bit reckless and didn't respect his power so can have no complaints.

But at no stage did I get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            How come you ignored the part about Giroud scoring the pivotal goal against Bayern?
            Why did you ignore my veiled dig at your FF team? You've been trailing me since week 1, again.

Also, where's your Aubameyang quote from pre season? It's only November. It shouldn't be too hard to find for a BS ol' timer.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 11-08-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• "Giroud has never scored in a high pressure situation ever" - Adam

Another gaffe for the collection.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Konoplyanka man of the match today with two assists against Real Madrid today, I think Bringing in Benitez was the biggest mistake in Real Madrid history he has literally done nothing since getting that lucky win against AC Milan like ten years ago. But yeah Liverpool should have signed Konoplyanka when they had the chance I think he'll move to a big club in a season or two. Also Penaldo is pretty pathetic at the moment.

Comment

• Flopp doesn't look happy with the bin dippers heading home early:

It's a shame. He's been with the best fans in the globe for the best part of his 6 years in management.

Then he gets this shower. Poor jurgen.

Comment

Working...
                      X