Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing. Would never have thought this was possible after the Scotland game.

Comment

• The Scots really letting the side down here.

Comment

• Dele Alli is the Milton Keynes Zidane.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
          Dele Alli is the Milton Keynes Zidane.
          Zidane never set up his 40 yard screamers by crushing his opposite number with a slide tackle bruh.

Comment

• Must be a bit of a kick in the teeth for the French to concede a goal to someone called Dele Ali....

Comment

• Hell yeh UkrAine is going to the Euros, that was our toughest game as long as I can remember also Slovenia is probly the dirtiest team in the world.

Comment

• England won the Euro's.

Well done us.

Comment

• England finally get a win against a decent team and it has an asterisk by it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Must be a bit of a kick in the teeth for the French to concede a goal to someone called Dele Ali....
                    Woah, too soon Dirk.

I'm truly shocked that England won tonight. That French team didn't look bad on paper.

Comment

• Definite asterisk. They played with no intensity at all. Still good to beat a team with a definite quality advantage.

Holland are crap. So England could beat them. But as much as I don't think any of our players are that good you look across Europe and don't see a real heavyweight either.

An average team could win the Euro's again...could be England.

But I will put money on France winning it at home.

As a counter attacking force England do have some weapons. Luke Shaw is a big miss though.

I also think Jack Butland is a better player than Joe Hart. Was outstanding against Chelsea (who isn't?) but he is a proper goalie.

Comment

Working...
                      X