Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen Pieters face? Who said footballers weren't hard?

Comment

• Chelsea are proper pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Baba Rahman may be worse than Ivanovic. He's a real bum at the height of his prowess.
        It was a desperation buy the stupid thing is Mourinho sold Rayn Bertrand and Felip Luis in this calender year for less than Baba

Comment

• Comment

• The good thing about being crap is you can lose 3 games in a row and only drop 1 place.

Glad Jose wasn't there today though. Chelsea really were jobbed today.

One week til we lose to Naaaaaaaarch at home. Home Cesc plays so we can stone him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

History doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                History doe
                200/1 to go down, doe.

Get on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Well that was a long time ago and he's done nothing of note since. Even his Brazilian club didn't want him and loaned him to their rivals.

To be honest i think twitter could link Darren Bent to Liverpool and you'd get excited and call him a world beater lol
                    I remember a time when i used to dream of us being linked to Darren Bent on the BBC Gossip Column. Back in the dark days of us signing the likes of Andriy Voronin and David Ngog as back up strikers.

Now i've got fans of other clubs desperately trying to convince me how former AC Milan and Brazil number one strikers are not good enough for my club.

I mean i was just like maybe Pato could do a job for us but no, my boy BodiesInFlight saw this and came rushing to my aid and helped me see the light.

He was like no Roy!, don't you dare let yourself lower your standards into thinking someone like Alexandre Pato is good enough for your club. You should be going for the best of the best! AC Milan and Brazillian future striking hopes are not good enough i say!

I was like goddamn Bodies you've made me the see the light. Pato ain't good enough for us. Who cares if the whole of Brazil as a nation are relying on him to carry their hopes in the future, that isn't enough for him to be good enough for a club like Liverpool.

We need better.

The best.

So i'll have a word with my Brazillian source right now and tell him to pull the plug on this deal.

Pato is OFF.

Thanks to you BodiesInFlight.

You made me see the light.

Comment

• Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi is willing to quit the Serie A club for a move to Liverpool.

The 22-year-old has been linked with a January switch to Anfield and it is a transfer he is willing to consider, reports Fichajes.net.

Icardi has netted 39 goals in 80 games for Inter, but he has recently been dropped from the starting line-up by Roberto Mancini.

Jurgen Klopp could be willing to rescue Icardi from the San Siro when the transfer window opens and it appears it's a move that is tempting the Italy international.
                      Bearing fruit

Comment

Working...
                      X