Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Then everything you say I would have to agree with. However accepting terms on social media proves nothing to me similar to Joshua saying 50 million on Social media did he follow through with his promise yet When Wilder does it, he is to be believed even though his astute team would be amateurs to accept such a Dog S#hit deal. I don’t understand why one Wilder fan can not see that. Wilder is a warrior he will fight anyone but his team are business men they were not signing that deal no matter what

it sure beats refusing terms on social media (TWICE)

the $50M offer was genuine, and it was refused

the $15M counter was genuine, and it was accepted lol

we are at the same point as our last posts

it is impossible to blame Wilder

Comment

Totally agree. Works. Both ways in fairness but Wilder cant box which gives AJ a huge advantage

I said to myself it Christmas I will give the Americans their day off from me but the idea of me getting them upset in their long johns sport socks and slippers knowing they are 3000 miles away from me was too good to pass up

you can't be fkn serious ?

is that how you choose to see this..... ?

if Joshua had any type of advantage whatsoever, he...

1) would have accepted the $50M
      2) would not have low-balled Wilder with the $15M

he would have made that fight happen

the issue is, Wilder is super-dangerous..... there is a better chance of him landing flush on Joshua, than there was of him landing flush on Fury..... and he dropped Fury TWICE

not sure you have a handle on this one bro

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Because Joshua has slow footwork,doesn't move his head and has far inferior boxing skill to Fury. He's far easier to hit than Fury, regardless of the time Fury had off and the weight loss.

exactly !!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          it sure beats refusing terms on social media (TWICE)

the $50M offer was genuine, and it was refused

the $15M counter was genuine, and it was accepted lol

we are at the same point as our last posts

it is impossible to blame Wilder
          But his team should not be exonerated!. Yet they have immunity from prosecution

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you can't be fkn serious ?

is that how you choose to see this..... ?

if Joshua had any type of advantage whatsoever, he...

1) would have accepted the $50M
            2) would not have low-balled Wilder with the $15M

he would have made that fight happen

the issue is, Wilder is super-dangerous..... there is a better chance of him landing flush on Joshua, than there was of him landing flush on Fury..... and he dropped Fury TWICE

not sure you have a handle on this one bro
            And twice Fury got up in both rounds and finish the rounds stronger than Wilder. Maybe I haven’t made myself clear I tend to do that when I like a poster and don’t want to hurt his feelings.

Make no mistake if we fight Wilder those ostrich legs are getting snapped in half within 6 rounds

Comment

3 solid elite heavyweights

I like this article I think it’s a fair assessment of the scenario. I would speculate that in a Wilder vs Joshua fight however that Wilder is a slight favourite reason being that he has enourmous punching ability and he caught fury who is nigh on impossible to hit. We know that he can also take a punch from the Ortiz fight. Joshua on the other hand is susceptible to knockdowns in addition Deontay goes for the kill once he gets a knockdown and further has the conditioning to last 12 rounds. So for me wilder wins that by TKO but fury Joshua I don’t believe that Joshua has any ring smarts to beat fury and that would be a complete one sided 12 rounds for Fury.

I believe for those reasons alone all three need to fight multiple times so that the looser can go and make adjustments and demonstrate his adaptability. The Mayweather era has been overly focused on the 0 I believe a true champion fights all comers but a great Champion comes back from a defeat to reclaim lost titles to cement his place as a undisputed champion or best of era.

In the real world in elite sport the differences are minute so if you face an elite boxer you may well loose but to come back make adjustments to win clearly demonstrates that you are not one dimensional. For me it’s not the first fight between all 3 that is interesting it’s the 2nd and 3rd because that shows who’s really who.

I really hope we are in an era where the landscape and appetite is about that and not just money percentages and ducking. Are they 3 real men are they capable of legendary status I know 1 in there definitely is and that’s Tyson Fury let’s see what the next few years hold for us in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I give Wilder a chance against AJ because of AJ's lack of head movement and he's there to be hit. Wilder would be smart to take the money from AJ and then go back to Fury because I think he'll always be there. Plus who knows with all the terrible judges in boxing who's to say if Whyte is able to last 12 with AJ would they rob AJ to turn that fight into a trilogy!! So now you're waiting longer possibly and the public losing interest in the fight at that point! It's a possibility is all I'm saying.
                You have said enough today turn off your computer I will handle it from here

Comment

But his team should not be exonerated!. Yet they have immunity from prosecution

his team made every possible effort to make that fight

why are you exonerating Fast Eddie, the guy who lied?

you are LITERALLY blaming the wrong guy, when it is clearly obvious the fault lies with the other side lol

you love Joshua, we get it

Comment

No way Wilder would ever beat Fury. If Wilder cannot beat less fit rusty Fury he can never beat him when Fury reaches full fitness. Fury beats Wilder 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Joshua knocks him out cold. Why on earth would joshua be easier than fury who had just lost 10 stone and not fought anyone in years.
                      AJ i's a stiff robot who is easy to hit. Wilder will land on him easily. And he won't be getting up when that happens.

Im not a fan of either fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X