Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    his team made every possible effort to make that fight

why are you exonerating Fast Eddie, the guy who lied?

you are LITERALLY blaming the wrong guy, when it is clearly obvious the fault lies with the other side lol

you love Joshua, we get it
    If you got everything else I would accept your comments . Unconscious bias my friend. Who cares about Eddie or Winkle. Anybody would be stupid to believe everything that comes out of his mouth which I obviously don’t . However , anyone that believes everything that Winkle says is just as stupid. Therefore I stay out of the she said

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Definitely! This is why am not sure why Wilder is scared to take the fight. I swear he beats AJ and becomes undisputed. Forget anything else, forget the payday, forget his mandatory, forget a Fury rematch. I think he becomes Undisputed and finally unified his belt for the first time since he won the WBC belt. I know why the fight isn’t happening. It’s not about % or the money on offer, it’s the location. He doesn’t want that fight as the B-side out of the United States. This is why the Fury rematch would only go ahead if it happens in America.
      Wilder isn't scared. He just been messed around constantly by Eddie's ridiculous offers. he's now got much better opportunities with fury. AJ can get to the back of the queue. He's not the top fighter anymore. He can go fight dildo whyte to confirm who is 2nd/3rd best heavy weight in England

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        AJ i's a stiff robot who is easy to hit. Wilder will land on him easily. And he won't be getting up when that happens.

Im not a fan of either fighter.
        They are both robots then if you are not a fan. One is a futuristic British robot and the other one is C-3PO from Star Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I agree with you . So if they do and Wilder still does not accept then what??
          It's ridiculous to think wilder hasn't learn anything from 12 rounds with fury. Wilder will be much better now he has experience with fury's style.

Comment

They are both robots then if you are not a fan. One is a futuristic British robot and the other one is C-3PO from Star Wars
            1 has devastating 1 punch knock out power. The other has never knocked anyone out cleanly.

Comment

It's ridiculous to think wilder hasn't learn anything from 12 rounds with fury. Wilder will be much better now he has experience with fury's style.
              He has not improved his boxing in 11 years and you think he will improve and adjust after the Fury fight? You are asking for too much

Comment

1 has devastating 1 punch knock out power. The other has never knocked anyone out cleanly.
                Lololololol

Comment

Wilder isn't scared. He just been messed around constantly by Eddie's ridiculous offers. he's now got much better opportunities with fury. AJ can get to the back of the queue. He's not the top fighter anymore. He can go fight dildo whyte to confirm who is 2nd/3rd best heavy weight in England
                  Messed around, I keep hearing this BS from some posters here. Does it ever occur to you that Hearn doesn’t work for Wilder? Does it ever occur to you that Wilder own team are the ones that messed him around? They are meant to close a deal with Team Joshua and they didn’t, he needs to blame his own team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Messed around, I keep hearing this BS from some posters here. Does it ever occur to you that Hearn doesn’t work for Wilder? Does it ever occur to you that Wilder own team are the ones that messed him around? They are meant to close a deal with Team Joshua and they didn’t, he needs to blame his own team.
                    Blame his team for what? He just fought in the biggest fight of the year, and it's about to lock in the rematch, which will be twice the size, now everyone knows fury is fit and serious about boxing again.

And he's massively increased his reputation and value. It could not have been managed better by wilders team. Low balling eddie looking like a right plonker

Comment

He has not improved his boxing in 11 years and you think he will improve and adjust after the Fury fight? You are asking for too much
                      Now your just being silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X