Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
    At least you have the balls to speak the truth unlike all these other dweebs counting Joshua’s money and negotiating in forums for him like they getting anymore than a bill from sky ppv. But honestly I don’t understand why Joshua don’t take the fight, long as he stay defensively responsible he should beat wilder probably by stoppage.. I’m with you on furry he answered the call and to America and will come back better next fight, I expect the same from Wilder maybe a few more jabs up and down before he falls back to usual form
    Like this guy Apollocreed. He seems like a nice guy. But You go to his house and you won’t be seen again. Maybe in 10 years they find you by chance in his basement ,pregnant to one of his pitball terriers he was raising..... your new name luscious creed

Comment

I don't think this scenario can be discounted, Wilder's handlers are well aware that the AJ fight is a much better option across the board, and Wilder's apparent love affair for a rematch with Fury could be a negotiating ploy, Fury and his BS lineal title that is not even real anymore will always be there.

He is the more difficult fight, he is beatable, but not as beatable as AJ is.

Comment

Wilder will avoid both. Wilder-Breazeale is next.

Comment

Fury proved to be a horrible style matchup for Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
            Why are you so confident Joshua can take Wilder's power? He was buzzed by Whyte and Klitschko put him down hard. Richard Towers has sparred Klitschko and Wilder, he said Wilder hits far harder.
            Did that same guy not say Wilder hits 8x harder than Fury........ my sentiments exactly

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Fury proved to be a horrible style matchup for Wilder
              Baby oil my brother it was the baby oil. If you read the side effects of baby oil it clearly states on the bottle was that once administered you can avoid right hands for up to 33 minutes exactly. Wilder caught him in the 34th minute

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Wilder will avoid both. Wilder-Breazeale is next.
                Like he avoided Ortiz & Fury? or like AJ avoid Wilder, Ortiz, & Fury for years? LOL! Wilder will take on both AJ & Fury-again in 2019 (if injury free for all three) that's it's goal, to fight and beat the two other big names here and to have all the belts, Wilder don't have the eurozozo mentality as AJ

And the same BS people as you said that Andre Ward will never fight Kovaleva..

Comment

I give Wilder a chance against AJ because of AJ's lack of head movement and he's there to be hit. Wilder would be smart to take the money from AJ and then go back to Fury because I think he'll always be there. Plus who knows with all the terrible judges in boxing who's to say if Whyte is able to last 12 with AJ would they rob AJ to turn that fight into a trilogy!! So now you're waiting longer possibly and the public losing interest in the fight at that point! It's a possibility is all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    Like he avoided Ortiz & Fury? or like AJ avoid Wilder, Ortiz, & Fury for years? LOL! Wilder will take on both AJ & Fury-again in 2019 (if injury free for all three) that's it's goal, to fight and beat the two other big names here and to have all the belts, Wilder don't have the eurozozo mentality as AJ

And the same BS people as you said that Andre Ward will never fight Kovaleva..
                    He cherry picked Fury because he though he had nothing left, he escaped with a robbery draw and won't go back for more.

Joshua avoided none of them. Fury only became active in 2018.

America needs to sort out it's education system if this site is anything to go by.

Comment

Hopefully someone will tell the idiot Wilder he needs to rely on sharp jabs and go to Fury's body the first half of the fight, then he'll KO him.

Headhunting against a better boxer that is taller with reach is a moronic game plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X