Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    More like youth being served, both Wlad and Pov faded late after giving AJ fits. Compared to Fury, AJ is a sitting duck. Wilder had to sharp shoot to find Fury, he'll find AJ easy.
    Thank you! Finally someone I don't have to ****ing argue with!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Wilder is much more skilled obviously. Bro get real if he dares to step in that ring his cornrows get punched clean off his head and lands on Christmas Turkey . The nerve of some of you Americans. How good did Wilder look when he faced two of his best opponents? Ortiz he nearly lost and Fury he should have lost. Deontay ‘Baby oil ‘Wilder ain’t s#hit..... yeah I said it
      I'm British mate. I still think Joshua's a hype job. Can't ****ing stand how fake and contrived he is outside the ring, and how massively over rated he is in the ring.

Comment

Another Hater thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          I'm British mate. I still think Joshua's a hype job. Can't ****ing stand how fake and contrived he is outside the ring, and how massively over rated he is in the ring.
          Then you are the worst kind of individual. You are intelligent bu just choose to be stupid. The Americans don’t have a choice. I can at least sympathise with them...... see Wilder fans I can stick up for your species when I have to. We will always be sworn enemies but even enemies can show respect . Go and eat your Christmas turkey or anything else you weirdos enjoy eating and we will get back to our rivalry very soon. Peace.

N.b Apolocreed I’m very disappointed

Comment

Thank you! Finally someone I don't have to ****ing argue with!
            That’s true love there. And on Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Then you are the worst kind of individual. You are intelligent bu just choose to be stupid. The Americans don’t have a choice. I can at least sympathise with them...... see Wilder fans I can stick up for your species when I have to. We will always be sworn enemies but even enemies can show respect . Go and eat your Christmas turkey or anything else you weirdos enjoy eating and we will get back to our rivalry very soon. Peace.

N.b Apolocreed I’m very disappointed
              Couldn't give a **** if you're disappointed to be blunt. There are lots of things about the British culture I don't associate with, one of them being complete biased patriotism. My love of boxing comes a long way before blindly backing countrymen. Never liked Joshua, never will. Fury on the other hand has won me over, no fake BS with that guy and total respect for fighting Wilder in the US.

Comment

No ****! Fury is the most talented heavyweight since Ali as far as pure boxing ability. Fury schooled Wilder in about 9 out of the 12 rounds. It will be more clear in a rematch. Joshua is much more hitable and has a much lower rate of movement and work rate.

Comment

Fury will be better wilder will be the same. And all you people ranting and arguing over percentages and financial splits and contracts that don’t know s#!+ need to stfu it’s sad you counting another mans money while hyping his worth like you gonna do anything other than pay for the ppv while THEY COUNT THEIR MONEY

Comment

Couldn't give a **** if you're disappointed to be blunt. There are lots of things about the British culture I don't associate with, one of them being complete biased patriotism. My love of boxing comes a long way before blindly backing countrymen. Never liked Joshua, never will. Fury on the other hand has won me over, no fake BS with that guy and total respect for fighting Wilder in the US.
                    At least you have the balls to speak the truth unlike all these other dweebs counting Joshua’s money and negotiating in forums for him like they getting anymore than a bill from sky ppv. But honestly I don’t understand why Joshua don’t take the fight, long as he stay defensively responsible he should beat wilder probably by stoppage.. I’m with you on furry he answered the call and to America and will come back better next fight, I expect the same from Wilder maybe a few more jabs up and down before he falls back to usual form

Comment

Ohhh you just kissing your teeth about Brexit? I don’t know what those Wilder fans has promised you but the first chance they get they are shooting you in the face.and not necessarily with a gun. ... you have been warned.

Only joking do you think I rant everyday because of patriotism?? Doesn’t exist in my household. Winning is everything and integrity. I can’t support a champion that blames a bottle of baby oil and voodo on the reason he drew. It doesn’t sit right with me. My ancestors did not suffer 400 years of slavery to hear Wilder tell me his mouth is hurting because he has promoted so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X