Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    If you got everything else I would accept your comments . Unconscious bias my friend. Who cares about Eddie or Winkle. Anybody would be stupid to believe everything that comes out of his mouth which I obviously don’t . However , anyone that believes everything that Winkle says is just as stupid. Therefore I stay out of the she said

it boils down to common-sense

FACT: they offered Joseph Parker 32.5%..... because they ACTUALLY wanted to fight Joseph Parker

FACT: they low-balled Deontay Wilder $15M..... because they had no intention of fighting ******* ******

I will let you fill in the blanks

a genuine offer for Wilder STARTS at 32.5%

has that happened yet..... ?

nope, it has not..... and that tells the WHOLE story

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
      I like this article I think it’s a fair assessment of the scenario. I would speculate that in a Wilder vs Joshua fight however that Wilder is a slight favourite reason being that he has enourmous punching ability and he caught fury who is nigh on impossible to hit. We know that he can also take a punch from the Ortiz fight. Joshua on the other hand is susceptible to knockdowns in addition Deontay goes for the kill once he gets a knockdown and further has the conditioning to last 12 rounds. So for me wilder wins that by TKO but fury Joshua I don’t believe that Joshua has any ring smarts to beat fury and that would be a complete one sided 12 rounds for Fury.

I believe for those reasons alone all three need to fight multiple times so that the looser can go and make adjustments and demonstrate his adaptability. The Mayweather era has been overly focused on the 0 I believe a true champion fights all comers but a great Champion comes back from a defeat to reclaim lost titles to cement his place as a undisputed champion or best of era.

In the real world in elite sport the differences are minute so if you face an elite boxer you may well loose but to come back make adjustments to win clearly demonstrates that you are not one dimensional. For me it’s not the first fight between all 3 that is interesting it’s the 2nd and 3rd because that shows who’s really who.

I really hope we are in an era where the landscape and appetite is about that and not just money percentages and ducking. Are they 3 real men are they capable of legendary status I know 1 in there definitely is and that’s Tyson Fury let’s see what the next few years hold for us in this division.
      So because Wilder caught Fury that means he will beat Joshua? How about if Joshua fights Fury and catches him more than twice, what does that mean? Wilder too likes hitting the canvas not just Joshua. Klitscho made Joshua hit the canvas and Scioners made Wilder hit the canvas.... who the F#uck is that you ask yourself!

Granted Wilder is a good Finisher but so is Joshua. Joshua shows far more effective aggression that Wilder. Has much more to his arsenal. A much better inside fighter and body puncher than Wilder. Will cause Fury problems and not defend like an ancient mummy in scooby doo

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

FACT: they offered Joseph Parker 32.5%..... because they ACTUALLY wanted to fight Joseph Parker

FACT: they low-balled Deontay Wilder $15M..... because they had no intention of fighting ******* ******

Only one fact I’m afraid . Your second point is not actually a fact believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Blame his team for what? He just fought in the biggest fight of the year, and it's about to lock in the rematch, which will be twice the size, now everyone knows fury is fit and serious about boxing again.

And he's massively increased his reputation and value. It could not have been managed better by wilders team. Low balling eddie looking like a right plonker
          Blame his team for stalling his career. Hearn the “Plonker” isn’t his promoter. If it takes him ten years to be involved in the “Biggest” fight of the year then he needs to fire that team.

Comment

He's got more chance of knocking Joshua out but also more chance of being knocked out.

Joshua vs Wilder is Joshua's fight to lose, if he boxes at his best he wins, plain and simple. He boxes less than his best and there's a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

15 million quid is more than he got from fury and more than his entire career earnings

He turned that down while crying on Instagram and saying all he wants is thus fight and please God he'll do anything whatever it takes just give him the fight

He's full of **** plain and simple.

Comment

So because Wilder caught Fury that means he will beat Joshua? How about if Joshua fights Fury and catches him more than twice, what does that mean? Wilder too likes hitting the canvas not just Joshua. Klitscho made Joshua hit the canvas and Scioners made Wilder hit the canvas.... who the F#uck is that you ask yourself!

Granted Wilder is a good Finisher but so is Joshua. Joshua shows far more effective aggression that Wilder. Has much more to his arsenal. A much better inside fighter and body puncher than Wilder. Will cause Fury problems and not defend like an ancient mummy in scooby doo
                Wilder fans are mongs

Yeah he caught fury in the 9th round

He will be lucky to SEE 9 rounds against Joshua

If old hypertension Luis Ortiz is beating your ass then I don't fancy your chances against AJ quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Hopefully someone will tell the idiot Wilder he needs to rely on sharp jabs and go to Fury's body the first half of the fight, then he'll KO him.

Headhunting against a better boxer that is taller with reach is a moronic game plan.
                  I’m sending you green K because that must have hurt I know you love Wilder and there must have been tears in your eyes when you posted that comment. You probably already feel guilty and have covered yourself in baby oil as a sign of respect to Wilder. Well done pal I’m proud of you

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Wilder fans are mongs

Yeah he caught fury in the 9th round

He will be lucky to SEE 9 rounds against Joshua

If old hypertension Luis Ortiz is beating your ass then I don't fancy your chances against AJ quite frankly.
                    Get real. AJ couldn't even finish feather fisted midgets like takam, parker. And that was when he had everything stacked in his favor. Refs, height, reach, judges, etc...

Comment

Only one fact I’m afraid . Your second point is not actually a fact believe it or not

that absolutely is a fact

because you don't realize that, is likely where you are going wrong

they have obviously made NO genuine effort to make that fight happen, quite the opposite

Comment

Working...
                      X