Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caldwell is smart.

Comment

Have to say if Tyson improves even 8% he beats Wilder and any more than that AJ. Both can catch him though, and there's a good chance of that.

AJ is a better style match up for Wilder, it's a gun fight where AJ is clear favourite still. Again no guarantees at HW though.

Comment

People leaving out that Wilder thinks that he is not likely to get a fair ref and judges in England. Unless he scores a KO, he's not gonna get a decision there.

And maybe AJ thinks the same about fighting in the USA?

Comment

Joshua too stiff and robotic with no head movement.
          Wilder knocks his head off

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I think Wilder would walk straight into the Fury rematch
            Hasn't the WBC mandated the rematch?
            If so, would Wilder not get stripped if he fights anyone but Fury next?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              The Fury fight showed that Wilder isn't good enough. It took him 9 rounds to land anything worthwhile and by that time AJ will be in his dressing room with the green belt.
              Joshua looked **** against Povetkin early on, being hit regularly. Wilder isn't as skillful as Povetkin but he's not slow. He could land on Joshua, Fury is far more elusive. Joshua's skills are basic, he's there to be hit, I don't rate him at all. His only good wins are Klitschko and Povetkin, both gave him major problems before his power saw him through.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                yeah its business as usual from me too
                Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Joshua too stiff and robotic with no head movement.
                  Wilder knocks his head off
                  Did you see how robotic Wilder was vs Fury? Stood tall like an ancient mummy. The only time there was head movement was when Fury knocked his head back

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                    Joshua looked **** against Povetkin early on, being hit regularly. Wilder isn't as skillful as Povetkin but he's not slow. He could land on Joshua, Fury is far more elusive. Joshua's skills are basic, he's there to be hit, I don't rate him at all. His only good wins are Klitschko and Povetkin, both gave him major problems before his power saw him through.
                    Wilder is much more skilled obviously. Bro get real if he dares to step in that ring his cornrows get punched clean off his head and lands on Christmas Turkey . The nerve of some of you Americans. How good did Wilder look when he faced two of his best opponents? Ortiz he nearly lost and Fury he should have lost. Deontay ‘Baby oil ‘Wilder ain’t s#hit..... yeah I said it

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      More like youth being served, both Wlad and Pov faded late after giving AJ fits. Compared to Fury, AJ is a sitting duck. Wilder had to sharp shoot to find Fury, he'll find AJ easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X