Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    15 million quid is more than he got from fury and more than his entire career earnings

He turned that down while crying on Instagram and saying all he wants is thus fight and please God he'll do anything whatever it takes just give him the fight

He's full of **** plain and simple.

bullshlt, he accepted it LMAO

you really don't know that..... ?

what the fk is going on lol ???

he accepted that low-ball..... but Hearn refused to include wording in the contract that guaranteed Joshua next

folks are making excuses, and they don't know why???

Comment

AjWilder??? Whoever has more baby oil on most likely wins that fight

Comment

I'd have to fundamentally disagree with this assessment. Coldewell didn't actually detail any improvement that Fury can actually make, other than being more confident. Yes confidence plays a major role in competitive sports, especially combat sports, but Fury fought damn near the perfect fight and he still didn't do enough to win. Unfortunate but true, is the fact that Wilder fought a horrible fight, had a horrible game plan, came in lighter then ever, and did just enough to eek out a draw. I'm sorry but the reality is that the improvements in the next fight favor Wilder. And if we're talking confidence, lets not forget Wilder now knows Fury can't take his power. To be honest, I think the second fight will be easier for Wilder. That's based on the previous fight, and what I detailed above. The only thing that Fury can do different in the next fight, is come in lighter, but would that really be to his benefit? The lighter Fury is, the harder he'll find it to keep Wilder off of him. Sure he may be able to move a little better, but at that point, he'd lose the fight just from Wilder simply out working him.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          Why are you so confident Joshua can take Wilder's power? He was buzzed by Whyte and Klitschko put him down hard. Richard Towers has sparred Klitschko and Wilder, he said Wilder hits far harder.
          I said as long as he can take the power, not sure where you get ultimate confidence from that statement

Comment

Interesting points but I think when completing an analysis it’s important to move away from being one dimensional. My view on Joshua is he simply isn’t quick enough to catch fury and that wilder will knock you out if caught that’s guaranteed or simply as close as Joshua will no way be able to avoid getting hit and when he does he will highly likely go down. In Joshua Wilder it’s really about who connects first I just fancy wilder more because he has some serious speed with fury I think his ring generalship movement and skill he beats both.

However as I mentioned anyone of these can win the first fight between each other and the real test is not 1 fight but 2 or 3 fights.

In the heavyweight division it can be over very quick these are big guys one punch can change the game and that’s that. I think In these forums people are far to focused on singular outings and I don’t think that demonstrates who’s the best I think fighting 2 or 3 times betweeen the best in the division determines the best and I truly think that any1 of them could be the best over the course of multiple fights.

In saying that I like Tyson Fury the most he reminds me of Mayweather not many knock outs but you can’t lay a glove on him. Both Klitschko and Wilder said they had a bad night and could be better I’m not sure that’s actually true I think their night was fine and Tyson’s skill just upsets the rhythm of these boxers. Klitschko mentioned I didn’t expect him be so quick and if I look back I feel Klitschko is best of both Joshua and Wilder but I think he got schooled(I say that loosely) Klitschko just could not get a shot off he was just nullified.

All this speculation is rendered mute considering the nature of heavyweights they all have a shout in being number 1 if the boxing Gods were oh so generous all we would see in the heavyweight division is these 3 face off for the next 3 years and throw the belts into the bin...

Comment

Timing movement conditioning reaction that’s what changes once you fight some one that’s excellent. Those are all experience based then you can make conscious adjustments such as increase jabs follow up more on certain punches identify which punches put the oposition into discomfort not pain but put them in uncomfortable positions so weakened their ability you learn about yourself and understand what you need to change some can be changed some things are harder and is gameplan. This was Tyson’s first fight on his comeback the others were simply outings of no purpose. He learned nothing from the first two or than refresh his memory and mood on fight night.

Comment

Article starts off by saying something like "few people thought Fury could win.."

This is just printed untruth.

Many people thought Fury would do it. He opened as the favourite, drifted a bit, and on fight day the betting was very close as to who was favoured, with Wilder a slight favourite. So, it is not true to state "not many people thought Fury would win.." Nor is Wilder 'much feared'. I think a better word would be 'very fearful', as he very afraid of AJ and wanted no part of Whyte. Wilder is in a tough spot now. He knows he is an underdog against either Fury or AJ. Maybe he'll fight Breazeale.

Comment

Wilder sparks AJ out, and Fury schools him

Joshua does not have Fury's range/style/movement/defence, so Wilder WILL get to him at some point..... and then that happens..... tiiiiimberrr !

and Joshua does not have killer power..... he does not one-punch guys, and he does not pose the same danger that Wilder poses..... Fury would box the shlt out of him.....

..... THAT, is why Joshua needs to fight Dillian Whyte in April !

Comment

Working...
                  X