Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

ANTHONY JOSHUA is a more winnable fight for Deontay Wilder than Tyson Fury. That's the verdict of boxing trainer Dave Coldwell, who believes Wilder will be fearful of an even better Fury in a potential rematch of their controversial draw earlier this month. Few envisaged the Gypsy King, who only returned from a 31-month layoff in tune-up wins over the summer, becoming a two-time world heavyweight champion when he took on the much-feared Bronze Bomber in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    ANTHONY JOSHUA is a more winnable fight for Deontay Wilder than Tyson Fury. That's the verdict of boxing trainer Dave Coldwell, who believes Wilder will be fearful of an even better Fury in a potential rematch of their controversial draw earlier this month. Few envisaged the Gypsy King, who only returned from a 31-month layoff in tune-up wins over the summer, becoming a two-time world heavyweight champion when he took on the much-feared Bronze Bomber in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

agree with everything Coldwell said

Fury will be much better with those 12 HARD rounds under his belt..... and he is a thinking fighter

and Joshua is a more winnable fight than the Fury rematch..... Wilder should take 35% and fight Joshua

if they do not offer him 35%, then they don't want that smoke

Comment

If WildHER takes on AJ before Fury and IF he beats AJ he won't want to or will avoid(duck) Fury for a rematch, he would have all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpink70 View Post
        If WildHER takes on AJ before Fury and IF he beats AJ he won't want to or will avoid(duck) Fury for a rematch, he would have all the belts.

I think Wilder would walk straight into the Fury rematch

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          agree with everything Coldwell said

Fury will be much better with those 12 HARD rounds under his belt..... and he is a thinking fighter

and Joshua is a more winnable fight than the Fury rematch..... Wilder should take 35% and fight Joshua

if they do not offer him 35%, then they don't want that smoke
          I agree with you . So if they do and Wilder still does not accept then what??

Comment

Definitely! This is why am not sure why Wilder is scared to take the fight. I swear he beats AJ and becomes undisputed. Forget anything else, forget the payday, forget his mandatory, forget a Fury rematch. I think he becomes Undisputed and finally unified his belt for the first time since he won the WBC belt. I know why the fight isn’t happening. It’s not about % or the money on offer, it’s the location. He doesn’t want that fight as the B-side out of the United States. This is why the Fury rematch would only go ahead if it happens in America.

Comment

Meanwhile another punk @$$ article about deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

Joshua knocks him out cold. Why on earth would joshua be easier than fury who had just lost 10 stone and not fought anyone in years.

Comment

I agree with Coldwell, as long as AJ can take Wilders power I wouldn’t be too worried. He can also bang heavy too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Joshua knocks him out cold. Why on earth would joshua be easier than fury who had just lost 10 stone and not fought anyone in years.
                    Because Fury is a superior boxer to Joshua in every way except punching power.

Comment

Working...
                    X