Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lets hope the IBF follows their rules, does the right thing and strips the cherry picker.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        no he wasn't

the wbc silver belt isnt a world title

this dumbass
        My bad big Javi Didnt realize it was one of those 2ndory belts that no one cares about. WBC with there nonsense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          They have no choice by their OWN rules. Sergiey is throwing a HUGE fit for GOOD reason and is not gonna wait until 2019. The IBF HAS to strip him.
          Seems that way or get sued for like 30 mil like the WBC did years back.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            My bad big Javi Didnt realize it was one of those 2ndory belts that no one cares about. WBC with there nonsense!
            i dont blame you they have like 4 top ranked positions for the wbc

heres the list:

WBC WORLD CHAMP
            WBC interim
            WBC Silver
            WBC #1

I think they have another one but the WBC champ can skip all the way down to 15 I think in their rankings but supposedly once a year has to fight one of these guys

Comment

• I didn't even think that Martirosyan was still active. BoxRec is listing him as "inactive", in fact.

They could have asked John Mugabi to make a comeback.

Comment

• Terrible, terrible cherrypick. There's no excuse for this. None. @ the GGG fanboys trying desperately to justify it.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

this is how lil g fans look pulling out excuses and justifications for this horrendous mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  I didn't even think that Martirosyan was still active.
                  hes not he hasnt fought in like 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    I didn't even think that Martirosyan was still active.
                    He's not. Hasn't fought in two years.

Comment

• Lou has been on twitter this morning but hasn't said anything about the fight, which certainly suggests that they made a deal for the step aside money after all.

If they hadn't, Lou would be blowing up Twitter and the IBF right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X