Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I don't. Vanes hasn't fought in over 2 years and hasn't been any good since 5 years ago.
    You're avatar is F!@#ing PRICELESS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      His mandatory was ready to take the fight on the same date. How do you not have a problem with this?

Because a big fight or fight like that, a fighter should have a full camp to prepare for. Not be in this kind of situation with all the madness going around. Sure both guys are getting it on short notice but both guys deserve a full proper training camp for a fight like that and fans deserve to see the best out of both in a fight like that.

This is just a throw away fight, keep busy fight. Considering he just fought Jacobs and Canelo, I'm good with it.

Not much worse than Khan, Liam Smith and Chavez Jr. and those had to be paid for to watch.

Comment

• This guy has not fought in 2 years lol...I remember not too long ago when ggg kovalev and Canelo were hailed saviours of the sport. Boy how things have changed. HBO is in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          fuck this fight and fuck canelo too. this is his fault too
          we coulda got derevyanchenko

how is that canelo's fault?

he didnt make team ggg pick vanes over an actual mandatory middleweight challenger

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            But people want to hate on Charlo for fighting Trout? Lol
            lol you dummy trout isn't a last minute replacement. charlo straight up cherry picked him.

Comment

• Jacobs fighting Garbage fights now GGG is. Someone at HBO has to put their foot down. They must be ok with mediocre opponents and ratings

Comment

• GGG fought mandatories with lackluster resumes - Ducking
                GGG not fighting mandatories with lackluster resumes - Ducking
                GGG fighting anyone - Ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I agree. And that shows how horrible this fight is when the only fight worse is a Khan fight

Canelo didn't make him fight Vanes. How is this opponent Canelo's fault?
                  Clenelo left him with a week or two to select an opponent and a very limited budget for the fight. All because Clenelo is a dirty cheat.

Comment

• Showtime boxing is the boss

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
                      Because a big fight or fight like that, a fighter should have a full camp to prepare for. Not be in this kind of situation with all the madness going around. Sure both guys are getting it on short notice but both guys deserve a full proper training camp for a fight like that and fans deserve to see the best out of both in a fight like that.

This is just a throw away fight, keep busy fight. Considering he just fought Jacobs and Canelo, I'm good with it.

Not much worse than Khan, Liam Smith and Chavez Jr. and those had to be paid for to watch.
                      Why shouldn't Vanes get a full camp to prepare?

Comment

Working...
                      X