Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he is a JMW lol, no matter how you spin it
    Anthony Joshua is a feather weight.

Comment

• Not a great matchup, but I can't blame GGG....he needs to get out of that aggression. There's no need for him to skip out on May 5th and have gone through two training camps to fight Canelo in September, just because Canelo chose to cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
        as much of a shyt fight this is, golovkin handler did the same thing i would do. this fight keeps him busy and puts another check in his pocket. no need to risk anything for later on this year. i actually get the feeling he may end up fighting charlo next rather than canelo again. canelo-ggg 2 aint promised.

golovkin has never risked anything....period....ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          They claim they cannot take a tough fight on short notice, but Vanes is jumping a division, to fight the number one p4p fighter, on a few weeks notice. Yet GGG can’t be asked to fight a top contender at 160 on the same notice.
          ALERT Boxingscene posters:
          SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN Progressive Jackass's screen name

Comment

• wow.....

lil'G is fighting Vanes..... because guys like Derev and Andrade are too risky

wow

I hope that the IBF strip Pvssykin, like they stripped Fury

but I bet we see a glaring double-standard

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
              People writing off vanes, and that guy was supposed to have a draw or win against charlo who people here think is a monster, Lara was on his bicycle the whole fight, even when I do believe GGG will win I know this guy comes to fight, and fights in a way that is great for fans, a strong puncher who likes to brawl and go forward, so Golovkin having that style also will make for a good fight, that they should have chosen a MW fighter, probably yes, but also they are thinking on the future fight, Canelo or Saunders that by any means would be easy fights, so this fight should be a stay busy fight with a good boxer, but the thing is that choosing Vanes could prove difficult for GGG because they guy can punch and box, also can take punches.
              I dont know whether to laugh at you??? Or cry for you???

You sound like your getting ***ed down by GGG and Loefler at the SAME time.

Hey you think Vanes so AWESOME put your $$$$ where your mouth is??? After your done taking both their loads of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                ALERT Boxingscene posters:
                SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN Progressive Jackass's screen name

maybe that jackass aint the worst muppet after all

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I dont know whether to laugh at you??? Or cry for you???

You sound like your getting ***ed down by GGG and Loefler at the SAME time.

Hey you think Vanes so AWESOME put your $$$$ where your mouth is??? After your done taking both their loads of course.

ahahaha

oh lordie, today gonna be funny

Comment

• ‪Been there, done that...🤷*♂️‬ BOOBOOandrade defeated VanesBoxing on Nov. 9th, 2013 to earn the first of his two world title’s, the vacant worldboxingorg World Super Welterweight Title.‬ ‪#GGGVanes ✖️➡️ #GGGAndrade✔️‬

A post shared by Star Boxing (@starboxing) on

Comment

• you clowns said that Bumkin could beat Ward

Andre Ward looool

oh how the mighty have fallen

Comment

Working...
                      X