Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the sounds of it it won't be a meaningful fight next. He want's to fight 2 times in the UK THEN wants a big fight at the end of the year but won't commit to that being in the UK. Announcement is probably some promotional deal with one of the UK promoters to fight a bum. yawn... wake me up when he fights Brook or a real opponent.

Comment

He has had the glass in his jaw surgically removed

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        From the sounds of it it won't be a meaningful fight next. He want's to fight 2 times in the UK THEN wants a big fight at the end of the year but won't commit to that being in the UK. Announcement is probably some promotional deal with one of the UK promoters to fight a bum. yawn... wake me up when he fights Brook or a real opponent.
        It looks like you'll be resting ....period!

Comment

If he's serious about making a comeback, I hope the news is he's leaving Virgil and possibly going back to Roach. Virgil has done very little for amy fighter not named Andre Ward

Comment

Kell Brook maybe? Doubtful since he is at 154, but they could do a catchweight. I believe Brook is fighting in March too but have not heard any opponent. Possibly Pac too.

Comment

Comment

In ten days Amir Khan is going to reveal that he finally seen the movie Arachnophobia without hugging his pillow.

Comment

Khan vs Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    In ten days Amir Khan is going to reveal that he finally seen the movie Arachnophobia without hugging his pillow.
                    hahahaha.....

Comment

Retire from boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X