Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan could only shock me if he stopped talking absolute shyte .......that won't happen!

Comment

Depends what weight is it Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        ppl will be shocked? doubtful I bet its Porter or Berto
        he and Berto have the same trainer, so that's not it.

Comment

He's gonna go to UFC and fight McGregor

Comment

I'll go with what some others have said in this thread. Some sort of deal with Warren, and the fight will be either Skeete or Saunders. Warren was saying last week how much hed love to make Khan/Saunders

Comment

Wow, I heard he's getting a sex-change operation. But then again, that wouldn't be surprising, would it?

Comment

He is coming out of the closet

Comment

didn't he already do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                    I repeat Skeete is not a warm-up. Ring rust is real. Khan 'should' beat Skeete but his inactivity will show. Wouldn't doubt a Khan victory if he was active. Skeete on the other hand has been very active, is looking for a scalp and is on the verge of a title shot. Plus he's fundamentally a sound boxer. Skeete will trouble a very very inactive Khan.

A warm-up is someone that is suited to his style and is on the way out. A Latino southpaw would be ideal for him but he wants to fight in the UK. Options will be limited. Frankie Gavin would be the ideal opponent for him since he's British, a Southpaw and isn't very good. It won't happen though since Gavin is a victim of Kell Brook and the hate is so real between the two Khan won't give anyone a discussion point for comparison of who beat Gavin better or did worse.

Don't know why this or any other Khan comment is made into an article/thread on here. He just needs to sign a contract, get in the ring and fight. Once that's done he can talk all the shìt he wants.
                    But gavin beat skeete in a close fight so they are evenly matched.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post

he and Berto have the same trainer, so that's not it.
                      ah yea virgil I forgot you're right

still can't see it being anyone like Thurman maybe it is Porter possibly Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X