Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    It crossed my mind but Spence is fighting Peter's enough do that has ruled itself out.
    Doesn't mean it can't happen after April. But I'd still laugh at the thought of Khan getting sparked again, this time for good because I don't think he'd get up if Spence landed a bomb on the side of his neck.

Comment

mofos clown khan all day but everybody's interested in this supposed huge announcement. most likely not even boxing related khan knows how to make headlines.

Comment

BJS called Khan out after Monroe and got stick for it. He has since mentioned Khan's performance against Canelo in the last week so that fight could happen. However, this week Khan has said "he'll clean up the entire 147 division". Yet, Spence is fighting Peterson, Brook is fighting Rabchenko at 154, Garcia is fighting Rios, Pacquiao is fighting Congress. That leaves Horn, Thurman & Crawford.

My guess is Horn on ITV PPV.

Hopefully Horn comes dressed as Jake the Snake.

Comment

He's fighting McGreggor in an MMA Match.......London vs Ireland PPV

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
            I bet he's joined Matchroom promotions.
            I heard he had been in discussions with Warren.

Might make sense. Warren is building a good stable of fighters for BT Sport now and i'd imagine they would like to get Khan on board for the name. I think BT would have more room and opportunity for him than Hearn/Sky would at this point in terms of how important he is to them as a commodity. Sky didn't even bother picking his fight with Canelo up.

I'd imagine it must be a fight though if it's a "shock". I know he was a Warren fighter before but i doubt joining him again would be a shock.

For some reason, Khan v Manny entered my mind but i don't know why. Is Manny even planning to fight soon?
            Last edited by TheBigLug; 01-02-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

London?

Khan fighting Vijender Singh at 168 is more likely than that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Doesn't mean it can't happen after April. But I'd still laugh at the thought of Khan getting sparked again, this time for good because I don't think he'd get up if Spence landed a bomb on the side of his neck.
                Of course after April it could happen I thought we where all commenting on article about this big announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  I bet he's joined Matchroom promotions.
                  Fairly unlikely considering he said this in September:

"The only way I would take that fight is if he left Eddie Hearn. I just don't like Eddie Hearn, he's very disrespectful and he's never come clear with me," Khan said.

"Eddie Hearn said to me he knows I'd beat Kell Brook; there are levels in boxing. I don't really rate Kell Brook. I could take that fight and beat him but why should I give him the opportunity when he just talks trash all the time?"

Having said that, Khan does talk out of his (a)Nus.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                    if khan had ggg's chin he'll be pound for pound king. nobody could deal with this mofos hand speed the problem is once you tag him its over. oh well
                    Peterson dealt with it quite well, it was a close fight and i thought Peterson edged it, he didn't need a knockout. Julio Diaz seemed like he could deal with Khan's speed plenty of times in their fight.

Khan just hasn't got a high boxing IQ. It's all good being fast but it's not enough. Smart boxers will deal with speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                      London?

Khan fighting Vijender Singh at 168 is more likely than that.
                      That's not a big announcement anyway that fight won't happen in the UK that would take place in Asia where it would have a huge financial benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X