Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
    Khan v Pacquiao
    Maybe so, perhaps in Dubai for a boatload of money!

Comment

Pacquiao I bet

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Last time he said that he came up with Canelo - which shocked me - even more than the Brook - Golovkin fight

If he said Brook, Pac, Thurman, either Garcia , Porter - I'd be surprised

It's not Garcia as Garcia is fighting Rios in a WBC eliminator. It's not Thurman as Thurman won't fight in UK and Khan said his coming back to UK for next fight. Possibly Pac but I doubt it very much and I don't think he will go up to middleweight again he did say it was a mistake so that rules Saunders out. My gut instinct says Brook for some reason, if not Brook then logically a big announcement would be someone like Porter or Crawford otherwise there's no big announcement that's Khan trying to stay relevant, Skeete is not really a big announcement so I will be disappointed in that statement we will be surprised.

Comment

Would Thurman fight him in his first fight back in the ring? That would shock me if that fight took place because I feel like Khan has avoided him, but they're both coming off long layoffs due to injury and may feel like one another are vulnerable. But he's talking about fighting in the UK, so fighting Brook would also be shocking, but the fight would definitely be in the UK. I don't know if he can get any of the other contenders or champions to fight outside of the U.S.

Comment

if khan had ggg's chin he'll be pound for pound king. nobody could deal with this mofos hand speed the problem is once you tag him its over. oh well

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
              if khan had ggg's chin he'll be pound for pound king. nobody could deal with this mofos hand speed the problem is once you tag him its over. oh well
              You put him on a high pedestal, Garcia proved by timing he beat Khan's speed, although Khan has speed his power is OK but not great. If he had more power I might agree with you and you can't say if he had a stronger chin, the fact is he doesn't have a stronger chin you can take any fighter and say if he had this he would be best in the world, your statement is all hyperthetical.

Comment

I'll laugh heartily if he signs to fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I'll laugh heartily if he signs to fight Spence.
                  It crossed my mind but Spence is fighting Peter's enough do that has ruled itself out.

Comment

Sorry Peterson

Comment

My money is on:

Frankie Gavin. Perfect warm-up meets all the criterias and is a southpaw which Khan loves.

Timothy Bradley coming out of retirement in a wheelchair to run Khan over after ducking him twice at 140lb.

Broner out on bail to face Khan.

Crawfords first fight at welterweight (this one I've been wanting to see for two years now).

I don't see Skeete, BJS, Horn, Thurman (who is booked already with Vargas) or Pacquaio happening.

Doubt it's a pre-fight agreement with Brook in advance either.

Comment

Working...
                      X