Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    But gavin beat skeete in a close fight so they are evenly matched.
    Yes I'm aware of this. I'm also aware of who pushed on to better things and who fell off completely after that fight.

Saying that...styles make fights. Gavin is the best of the British bunch of southpaws that is tailor made for Khan. Khan is far too good against southpaws. That's the right fight for a warm-up but as I said it won't happen.

Skeete right now as active as he's been and how inactive Khan has been is trouble. Skeete is a solid opponent for anyone at welterweight right now.

Gavin makes sense. British. Tick. Southpaw. Tick. Has made himself publicly available for Khan. Tick. On the slide Tick. Pretty small for a welterweight as seen against Eggington. Tick.

Stumbling blocks is Gavin's loss to Brook. Hearn being his promoter.

If Khan is smart he can fight Gavin then look good or bad it will, by default, generate huge discussion and publicity around his performance against Gavin in comparison to Brook. It's basically a build-up fight towards Brook with free publicity and build-up towards the Brook fight.

Skeete and Saunders also won't happen. Warren has a hard-on for Khan since Khan left him. He's desperate for any of his fighters to make a name off Khan. However Warren is so desperate to improve his stable to compete against Hearn he can overlook this completely and sign Khan on a fight-by-fight basis as other posters have mentioned. Warren was happy enough to have Khan vs Canelo on his channel so Warren can overlook his hard-on as long as it makes money.

If any of those three fights happen it is probably Gavin but even that isn't very likely.

Anyway it's just as likely he's going to troll everyone with some random bullshėt that isn't even related to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      He's signing with the UFC.
      Lol, that's my bet...cuz he can "kick really hard" ..

let's see who it is. Everybody here is acting like they're not curious, but everybody really is, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        I'm actually more inclined to believe that it's him moving to 160lbs to fight

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS.

Actually an interesting fight especially when Khan looked good against Canelo at 155lbs and BJS doesn't have that ONE SHOT KO POWER that Canelo has.
        He had enough power to get Lemiuex's respect. Doubt it. And he recently said BJS was "too big"

Comment

going to do an MMA fight would be my guess.

Comment

If he announces Brook then thats the only way he surprises me

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              He had enough power to get Lemiuex's respect. Doubt it. And he recently said BJS was "too big"
              Yeah I saw that too in Twitter. Once bitten twice shy. BJS is far bigger than Canelo was when Khan fought Canelo.

Besides I doubt BJS and Warren can even generate a quarter of what Canelo and Oscar offered Khan for such a risk.

These dumb mismatches need to stop happening. These idiots need to stick to their own weight classes and when the time is right go up a division. Not skip entire weight classes to fight someone two weight classes above who is already boiling down from a far higher natural walking around weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                This puzzyhole will fight anyone accept brook

He really is a s**thouse
                That i'm afraid sums up ole glass jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  Smdh... I'm bracing to hear what ridiculous fight is next.
                  Last time he said that he came up with Canelo - which shocked me - even more than the Brook - Golovkin fight

If he said Brook, Pac, Thurman, either Garcia , Porter - I'd be surprised

Comment

Im guessing hes come to some sort of deal with Frank Warren.

Comment

The thing that would surprise me most is if he decided to STFU. His career has been too much talking. He’s an ego maniac with a glass jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X