Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) has promised to make a big announcement within the next ten days - and he claims the announcement will shock a lot of people. The 31-year-old boxer has not fought since May 2016, when he moved up to a catch-weight of 155-pounds and was knocked out cold in the sixth round by then WBC middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smdh... I'm bracing to hear what ridiculous fight is next.

Comment

Reading between the lines he wants to sell ****e to his British fans on the promise of a big fight 1 year later. He then doesn't commit to the big fight being staged in the UK
      Fuk off khan!

Comment

Got a feeling he'll be fighting Bradley Skeete....

Comment

He will be fighting Terence Crawford? Cause that would shock me.

Comment

Hmm. Interested to see what it is.

Comment

probably some bs and stupid career aspirations he hopes for that he will never get

Comment

The only fight that would shock me is Anthony Joshua. Anyone else is a huge disappointment.

Comment

Is he going to start predicting which round he gets ko'd in now?

Comment

Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Let me guess:

1) He's a bitch, trapped in a ho's body, and is going in for a sex change.

2) He's having a titanium chin implant installed.
                    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X