Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    BJS called Khan out after Monroe and got stick for it. He has since mentioned Khan's performance against Canelo in the last week so that fight could happen. However, this week Khan has said "he'll clean up the entire 147 division". Yet, Spence is fighting Peterson, Brook is fighting Rabchenko at 154, Garcia is fighting Rios, Pacquiao is fighting Congress. That leaves Horn, Thurman & Crawford.

My guess is Horn on ITV PPV.

Hopefully Horn comes dressed as Jake the Snake.
    If Khan fights The Hornet, Khan wins that fight easily. Horn's way too slow. It'd be Khan/Maidana all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      If Khan fights The Hornet, Khan wins that fight easily. Horn's way too slow. It'd be Khan/Maidana all over again.
      It all depends what Khan is like after all that inactivity, is as fast I don't think his boxing I. Q IS GOOD enough as he relies on his speed to much.

Comment

• He owns a pillow factory!

Comment

• Hope he signs with Warren

Comment

• After the Conor vs Floyd fight actually happened, there is no shock value left in the sport of boxing, unless....no...surely not Pac? Got to say that would moderately surprise me

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              It all depends what Khan is like after all that inactivity, is as fast I don't think his boxing I. Q IS GOOD enough as he relies on his speed to much.
              He doesn't need a lot of boxing IQ to beat Horn. All he has to do is stay away from the bullying and pick at him from range. Horn is a trench fighter - keep him on the end of the punch and he's nullified. We saw it in Round 9 against Manny and we saw it early on against Bailey.

Comment

• Some of the posts in this thread are comedic gold!

Comment

• Man.... love him or hate him... he certainly attracts a lot of attention!!!

Would not mind seeing him against Jeff Horn.

Comment

• 11 pages in and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet but what if it was Floyd?

Comment

• My guess is Khan will fight Samuel Vargas, maybe Mauricio Herrera or Henry Lundy.

Comment

Working...
                      X