• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aboutfkntime

Comment

aboutfkntime

biraderrr,

explain to the Lil'G fans what Golovkin meant that he needs ''time'' to transition to Super Middleweight in a video from 2013... same year Ellie Sechback has on video where Abel and GGG are at a restaurant and he says ''154-168 is easy for me....''

Golovkin said that at 31 years of age (2013) that he needed ''time'' for 168... At the same time he wanted Bhop at 175 same year.... two years later he wants Froch and Chavez Jr. at 168.....same year in 2013 he said Ward at 164 as the catch would be warranted...

Conclusion: Golovkin is a clown..bullshıtter. forget his fanbase. the Kazakh lies to the public whether he has fans or not

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        GGG says he would love to fight Floyd at 154 ...

"So why didn't he fight Canelo and Cotto at 155? SMDH"

Ward calls out "li'll Floyd" to fight him at 160, but says he wouldn't go to 164 for GGG ...

"It was just a bit of banter .. he wasn't being serious, you fanboy wankers!"

Abel says "Anybody from 154 to 168" ...

"Golovkin is 100% responsible for the words of his team ... so why is that lying snake still at 160?"

Virgil Hunter says Ward has no competition at 175, so he's going to be targeting cruiserweight titles, then Anthony Joshua.

"Happy retirement champ .. you got nothing to prove to anybody"
        I clearly said he's ripe for criticism but the same exact regurgitation of the same shhh is sickening and you just proved my point...The same repost, do you have that saved to a document for easy access? Can y'all at least focus on something else about him. I mean how many times can you see the same shh before it loses its oomph?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          for as long as ****head fans make childish/dishonest excuses

like that TonyGe sucka

fans who deny what happened with Ward are... " special "

as are fans who sweep all that 154-168 talk under the carpet

that would have been a very one-sided fight
          Dude you've been here a long time, are seriously going to tell me you condone trolling. Are we boxing fans or are we tmz consumers? Like I just told this last guy, the same shhh gets regurgitated here, there is absolutely nothing new being said here. It's the same nickname, the same accusations, the same slander that we've seen like 5,000 times. Can we at least get some variation? You personally I respect you as a poster but seeing you condoning this kind of shh really makes me do a double take right now fam. It's like being around my wife's friends complaining about the same bullshhh their husbands have done for the 1,000th time.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            SORRY brother. you gotta admit it’s funny as hell that Lil’g Gets the biggest pass in boxing like no other.

He’s haunted cause his dumbass said 154-168 was easy. THats an unfortunate fact. Didn’t you just see what I posted in his latest interview? He’s a clown
            He gets the biggest pass? Bro, the only other fighter I have seen more abused on here is Pacquaio and even that was pathetic. There are plenty of boxers I would move onto and shh like the LHW champion who hasn't fought a live body in 4 years. The "phenoms" from 135 to 147 with one notable win but being called the next great thing. If we are going to rail on boxers let's be perfectly honest here, he deserves it to some extent but there are plenty of bodies to rail on if that what we are doing now but I don't see that same theory being applied to those people.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              He gets the biggest pass? Bro, the only other fighter I have seen more abused on here is Pacquaio and even that was pathetic. There are plenty of boxers I would move onto and shh like the LHW champion who hasn't fought a live body in 4 years. The "phenoms" from 135 to 147 with one notable win but being called the next great thing. If we are going to rail on boxers let's be perfectly honest here, he deserves it to some extent but there are plenty of bodies to rail on if that what we are doing now but I don't see that same theory being applied to those people.
              Pacquiao is old news. and don't lie, Floyd is the most abused but WHO cares. At least Pacquiao got knocked out twice in early days having learned the hardways through adversity. Also Pac was younger so he didn't know any better.

Whereas Lil'g at 31 years of age says 154-168 is easy for him and gets a pass because when fights come to bite him he refuses to them. He admits that Ward can't make Middleweight in a March 2013 interview and says to meet in the middle at 164... Again, that's March of 2013..

Same year he tells esnews that 154-168 is easy for him. Lil'G fans make up excuse for that bullshıt as if its supposed to be a metaphor to not fight nor or South? Is GGG promoting a fitness cllub by saying he can make those weights easily? FFS can't we all just be honest about the Kazakh being a bullshıtter. The problem is that Golovkin has been trolling his character for years in pretending that being quiet is being humble.

He's clown. He could've made coherent dialogues in Russian for the last 8 years but chose to spoke broken ass English to fool his fans that he's a humble guy. We get it, the particulars that identified with eminem albums, those suburban kids, gravitate to Lil'G because their own characters are actuallly timid

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                I clearly said he's ripe for criticism but the same exact regurgitation of the same shhh is sickening and you just proved my point...The same repost, do you have that saved to a document for easy access? Can y'all at least focus on something else about him. I mean how many times can you see the same shh before it loses its oomph?
                Never mind seeing it ... how many times can some people post the same shh over and over without realising they've said their piece and it's time to change the record?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Never mind seeing it ... how many times can some people post the same shh over and over without realising they've said their piece and it's time to change the record?
                  being embarrassed because you rolled with it is your problem bruh. just telling you how it is.

Comment

Some serious obsession over here to diminish GGGs accomplishments.

You need a mental therapy, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
                      Some serious obsession over here to diminish GGGs accomplishments.

You need a mental therapy, seriously
                      what accomplishments?

he didn't fight at 154 or 168 even though he said it was easy. or are you referring to being elevated to particular champ status? or the IBO?! wish wan?

Comment

Working...
                      X