No announcement yet.

GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-C View Post
    What hate do you speak of? are you one of the weak minded people that hate constructive criticism and hide to avoid it?

I didn't see an issue on what the OP wrote and if you disagree, go ahead and counter his arguments instead of crying
    Bruv, he creates a thread criticizing GGG every time he's on smh. Like I said, ANOTHER HATE THREAD.

Comment

When and where did he say this?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        He wanted in the ''middle'' for Ward at 164... wanted Floyd at 154...

He wasn't even confident that he won against Alvarez when Max pressured him to justify his performance. He was content that he kept his belts with a DRAw..

One of the biggest stateside flops for a Kazakh fighter WHO continues to provide inconsistent statements vs his trainer and promoter.

I think it was Lil'G all along telling his mgmt what to do.

He's confident which is why you project a bitter acknowledgment that Floyd and Ward ducked him.

Comment

Andre ward would've destroyed GGG

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            He's confident which is why you project a bitter acknowledgment that Floyd and Ward ducked him.
            GGG clearly ducked ward

and its impossible for mayweather to duck GGG when GGG has always been in a higher weightclass than him and got big towards the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              GGG clearly ducked ward

and its impossible for mayweather to duck GGG when GGG has always been in a higher weightclass than him and got big towards the end of his career.
              I hope your being sarcastic...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I hope your being sarcastic...
                why didnt GGG want to fight ward?

when will GGG move up in weight?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  I'm not GGG or Ward fan but....

"its impossible for golovkin to duck ward when ward has always been in a higher weightclass than him and never got big at all."

Isn't that the same logic?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    I'm not GGG or Ward fan but....

"its impossible for golovkin to duck ward when ward has always been in a higher weightclass than him and never got big at all."

Isn't that the same logic?
                    No because GGG clearly walks around heavier than 160 and can make 168. The GGG/ward ight wouldve made sense and both fighters appeared to be eager. (ward more then GGG clearly)

GGG also has never moved up in weight class

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You call him by the insulting name lil g that Ward gave him instead of his correct name of GGG so it's clear that you do hate him.

no big deal, but..... that nickname was given to Golovkin by a HOF fighter who has earned the right to say whatever the fk he wants

it's not like Golovkin was bestowed that title by a fan

he earned it

just saying.....

they should have STFU about Ward if they were unwilling to fight him..... same with talking all that nonsense about 154 and then refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo

Golovkin may have some right to his position if not for ALLLLL of that talk lol

Comment

Working...
                      X