No announcement yet.

GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Sounds like I'm getting on your nerves..
    you get on any sane persons nerves...you run around here talking in circles and nonsense defending your idol lil g at every turn...you are dumb...dumb people get on peoples nerves

how long can you continue to go around spouting nonsense in all in the name of protecting lil gs "good name"?

Comment

I was wondering where Mirko Troll Cop disappeared to with his daily GGG bashing threads. Now we know who his alt is.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        you get on any sane persons nerves...you run around here talking in circles and nonsense defending your idol lil g at every turn...you are dumb...dumb people get on peoples nerves

how long can you continue to go around spouting nonsense in all in the name of protecting lil gs "good name"?
        Quite a while actually. I'm enjoying this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Quite a while actually. I'm enjoying this.
          the biggest thrill of your day is getting on peoples nerves for being dumb and being in denial about what a hype job your idol is?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Hey boys .. what about that video clip of GGG saying, "Not today, Andre too much for me .." when somebody asked him a question about Ward?

We haven't seen that one for a while now.
            Lol... It reminded me of this line when I saw the video above. GGG was pretty honest. I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              what accomplishments?

he didn't fight at 154 or 168 even though he said it was easy. or are you referring to being elevated to particular champ status? or the IBO?! wish wan?
              He's beaten the feared Lemieux and had a draw with Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Ya GGG is fun to watch, but I can't fathom the media behind him.

How can GGG be even Top 10 PFP let alone #1 on some boards? I mean he has a career of cab drivers and his 2 hardest fights were a narrow decision against chinny Jacobs and a draw against Ca$hnelo. I mean he's not even "the guy" at ONE weight class against SMALLER fighters...yet best boxer today?

Give me a break lmfao
                I've always questioned his ranking. Kovalev is a better boxer. GGG is more exciting and skilled than Beterbiev, however.

Usyk is the most underrated of all these Euro fighters. I wouldn't argue with Usyk being #1 P4P, or 2 or 3, next to Crawford and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  the biggest thrill of your day is getting on peoples nerves for being dumb and being in denial about what a hype job your idol is?
                  Apparently yes. Look this guy Floyd's Mask is constantly spouting nonsense about Golovkin. In his mind he thinks he's right but for crying out loud this is ridiculous. I noticed a group of guys that seem to make it their life's I'm work to knock pretty much anything G says or does. He's about the worst. Nobody is perfect if you look hard enough you will find something. This guy FM is unbelievable. He makes a constant string of threads with one point in mind. Bash Golovkin. We get it people are getting sick of it. So yeah I'm going to keep it up. Am I a Golovkin fan yes. Do I think he's the best boxer in the world or best middleweight ever. No but he's a damned good fighter with an agressive style. He's respectful of his opponents he doesn't trash talk doesn't get in trouble with the law. They are some if the same qualities that I like in Jacobs and other fighters. He doesn't deserve the abuse that is being heaped on him. If you don't like it block me then go **** yourself.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 11-13-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    GGG clearly ducked ward

and its impossible for mayweather to duck GGG when GGG has always been in a higher weightclass than him and got big towards the end of his career.
                    Ward said he wouldn't fight GGG at 164 or 168

About every time Mayweather moved up he and his fans said the really good guys were too big. Bottom line Mayweather continually said he was the 154-pound king yet he wouldn't fight Golovkin at 154

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Lol... It reminded me of this line when I saw the video above. GGG was pretty honest. I like that.
                      Yeah, after Ward lied about him to the press Golovkin said that soggie was dead to him from then on and he meant it.

Why waste time talking about a guy who clearly didn't want to fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X