Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    for as long as ****head fans make childish/dishonest excuses

like that TonyGe sucka

fans who deny what happened with Ward are... " special "

as are fans who sweep all that 154-168 talk under the carpet

that would have been a very one-sided fight
    turnedup.....

the next time you see some idiot Golovkin fan denying what happened with Ward..... and the next time you see some golov-clown sweeping all of that 154-168 rubbish under the carpet..... do the right thing and point out that he is a lying little fuk-tard

or, we will

why should we sit there silently..... while established, BETTER/PROVEN, fighters..... get thrown under a bus?
    Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    geeeez... what an odd coincidence that in March 2013 in this video that I'm posting below fo yo bıtchasszz that he says Ward can't make 160 ''Middleweight'' so they meet in the ''middle'' at ''164'' as ''fair.''

so you think Loeffler just coincidentally made up 164 two years later? Loeffler?

In the same year (2013) GGG wanted Bhop at the full 175...

or rather again, in 2015, the same year you said his ''Promoter'' paid headlines .... oh no wait....GGG also said himself he'd like to fight Chavez Jr. or Froch at 168....

SORRY I HAD TO SMASH YOUR BULL**** PROTECTING LIL'G... IT AINT GONNA WORK BOY! video below has GGG saying 164!!!

Hey boys .. what about that video clip of GGG saying, "Not today, Andre too much for me .." when somebody asked him a question about Ward?

We haven't seen that one for a while now.

Comment

what accomplishments?

he didn't fight at 154 or 168 even though he said it was easy. or are you referring to being elevated to particular champ status? or the IBO?! wish wan?
      Lol you really got the butthurt aren't ya, apply kool aid to the burning area.. Or GGGs picture, it should help someone like you))

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Don't know nobody hate lil g, we all hate the fake hype behind him.......
        Ya GGG is fun to watch, but I can't fathom the media behind him.

How can GGG be even Top 10 PFP let alone #1 on some boards? I mean he has a career of cab drivers and his 2 hardest fights were a narrow decision against chinny Jacobs and a draw against Ca$hnelo. I mean he's not even "the guy" at ONE weight class against SMALLER fighters...yet best boxer today?

Give me a break lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
          Lol you really got the butthurt aren't ya, apply kool aid to the burning area.. Or GGGs picture, it should help someone like you))
          butthurt of what? It's funny reading GGG fans defend Lil'g. I mean Middleweights like Toney, RJJ, Hopkins, or Hagler went North..

remember kid, this place is called NSB! get used to it

Comment

butthurt of what? It's funny reading GGG fans defend Lil'g. I mean Middleweights like Toney, RJJ, Hopkins, or Hagler went North..

remember kid, this place is called NSB! get used to it
            So if someone disagrees with your opinion kid, you become all offended and ****, or whatever you say is a law?

Comment

So if someone disagrees with your opinion kid, you become all offended and ****, or whatever you say is a law?
              my balls smell like skittles. taste the rainbow

Comment

my balls smell like skittles. taste the rainbow
                Yeah, that's what you can say to the hooker you pay five bucks to blow you off.. Just remember, no vaccine for herpes)))

Comment

Yeah, that's what you can say to the hooker you pay five bucks to blow you off.. Just remember, no vaccine for herpes)))
                  that's Max Kellerman's problem. and my scrotum has skittles instead of testicles. sometimes I fill them with lucky charms like McGregor

Comment

how many times are the lil g apologists going to bring up floyd/ward 160???

its simple...floyd never pursued fights with any 160 fighters and even said "everybody has limits...cant go that high"

meanwhile ggg has hollered 168 many times and tried to sign two fights at 168

theres an obvious difference...one was a joke....and one was totally feasible.....stop trying to compare them and make them the same

Comment

for as long as ****head fans make childish/dishonest excuses

like that TonyGe sucka

fans who deny what happened with Ward are... " special "

as are fans who sweep all that 154-168 talk under the carpet

that would have been a very one-sided fight
                      Sounds like I'm getting on your nerves..

Comment

Working...
                      X