No announcement yet.

GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

He wanted in the ''middle'' for Ward at 164... wanted Floyd at 154...

He wasn't even confident that he won against Alvarez when Max pressured him to justify his performance. He was content that he kept his belts with a DRAw..

One of the biggest stateside flops for a Kazakh fighter WHO continues to provide inconsistent statements vs his trainer and promoter.

I think it was Lil'G all along telling his mgmt what to do.

Oh no, another GGG hate thread! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Don't know nobody hate lil g, we all hate the fake hype behind him.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
        What hate do you speak of? are you one of the weak minded people that hate constructive criticism and hide to avoid it?

I didn't see an issue on what the OP wrote and if you disagree, go ahead and counter his arguments instead of crying

Comment

Another awful thread by one of the forum's worst posters. I'm shocked.

Comment

Yes, but in spite of all these terrible short comings I like him anyway. He comes to fight, scores KOs,and brings excitement. Ward challenged Mayweather to fight him at 160 so what was wrong with Ward vs GGG at 164? That's 4 pounds more than Ward was willing to fight Mayweather at and it was half way between Ward's fighting weight of 168 and GGG's fighting weight of 160. It was a fair catchweight. I have never once heard or read of GGG saying he wasn't sure he beat Canelo. I have heard him and read of him saying he was sure he beat Canelo many times. It seems your extreme dislike for GGG has you making things up and putting words in his mouth that he never said. I thought GGG beat Canelo as did the big majority of fans, pro boxers,boxing trainers and boxing writers. The poll on this forum showed that as did every poll I've seen on the matter. If they fight again I'll bet my money on GGG to win.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
              What hate do you speak of? are you one of the weak minded people that hate constructive criticism and hide to avoid it?

I didn't see an issue on what the OP wrote and if you disagree, go ahead and counter his arguments instead of crying
              A big transition of fighters surfaces 160 as of late.

Lil’g fans don’t realize that they finally won the ticket to make money with Alvarez and work with GBP in upper echelon negotiations.

Realistically, GGg has no need for Alvarez. No belt. What has halted any optimism for GGg was the rematch clause as K2 and GGg wouldn’t risk fighting him again. BJs and Warren are leaning more towards GBP after the Lemieux fight.

Murata also is a very risky fight for Golovkin. GGg is the better fighter, but Murata could get lucky and do damage to ggg which isn’t good. GGg still needs to more fights to beat bhops record.

The very worst case scenario is GGg performs horrid against any new foe that isn’t Alvarez. It would even drive the bookies for Sept. even better.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Don't know nobody hate lil g, we all hate the fake hype behind him.......
                You call him by the insulting name lil g that Ward gave him instead of his correct name of GGG so it's clear that you do hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Yes, but in spite of all these terrible short comings I like him anyway. He comes to fight, scores KOs,and brings excitement. Ward challenged Mayweather to fight him at 160 so what was wrong with Ward vs GGG at 164? That's 4 pounds more than Ward was willing to fight Mayweather at and it was half way between Ward's fighting weight of 168 and GGG's fighting weight of 160. It was a fair catchweight. I have never once heard or read of GGG saying he wasn't sure he beat Canelo. I have heard him and read of him saying he was sure he beat Canelo many times. It seems your extreme dislike for GGG has you making things up and putting words in his mouth that he never said. I thought GGG beat Canelo as did the big majority of fans, pro boxers,boxing trainers and boxing writers. The poll on this forum showed that as did every poll I've seen on the matter. If they fight again I'll bet my money on GGG to win.
                  Ward admitted the 160 request with Floyd was a joke and both guys acknowledge it. It made headlines, so what, both Ward and Floyd clarified it. Hopkins called out Floyd at 160...

None of those circumstances even matter. The CONTEXT is GGG vs Alvarez that he didn’t acknowledge any weight than 160. But he’s ok to fight Floyd who’s smaller than Brook?

Comment

Excellent thread!

GGG has been getting lots of leeway and leniency when it comes to his expectations then him failing!

He was exposed against Jacobs and Canelo as a guy who doesn't do well when someone uses combinations, the ring, the ropes, head movement and body shots!

I favor Canelo in the rematch but looks like it'll be Saunders vs Lemeiux winner then GGG for all the belts!

Comment

Working...
                    X