No announcement yet.

GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Should he be criticized yes but how many times are the same people on here going to clog the forum with the same critiques? Are you putting the same level of criticism to everyone in boxing? Nope. Clearly not as evidenced by your history, and it's always the same exact names agreeing with it. There are hundreds of other boxers, maybe spend some time building up your next argument while you hold them to the same standards...maybe..
    SORRY brother. you gotta admit it’s funny as hell that Lil’g Gets the biggest pass in boxing like no other.

He’s haunted cause his dumbass said 154-168 was easy. THats an unfortunate fact. Didn’t you just see what I posted in his latest interview? He’s a clown

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Yeah some of the GGG fanboys are dumb af. But Golovkin himself doesnt deserve the kinda hate he receives sometimes and it's annoying. He's a great guy, entertainer and boxer

but, he talked all that ****

they have continually lied to the fans, throwing better/proven fighters under a bus.....

my main issue is with the fans who deny that Golovkin is 100% accountable/responsible for the lies..... and who deny that he is 100% responsible/accountable for his resume

fukwit fans accept all that " dey ducking me " bullshht..... and they accepted all that 154-168 bullshht, despite the fact that Gennady himself has clearly bent over backwards to avoid backing up that talk..... and the fans just continue making themselves look stupid by making excuses to justify/defend those blatant lies

WAAAY too much bullshht with Golovkin

he is more well-known for bullshht, than for wins.....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        They talked briefly but it wasn't serious. I believe Ward called him out when Golovkin was committed to another fight. Here's a link to Gennady version of what happened. I'm sure someone else will respond with a link to Ward's version. Anyway it didn't happen and now Ward retired so it's water under the bridge. I guess people will believe whatever they want to.
        https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.badl...sts-andre-ward

translated from tard-speak:
        Ward made TWO genuine offers, but Golovkin ran for the hills

DuckAdonis..... this is the rubbish that I was referring to

I am over Hypekin, and his idiot fans

Comment

Should he be criticized yes but how many times are the same people on here going to clog the forum with the same critiques? Are you putting the same level of criticism to everyone in boxing? Nope. Clearly not as evidenced by your history, and it's always the same exact names agreeing with it. There are hundreds of other boxers, maybe spend some time building up your next argument while you hold them to the same standards...maybe..

for as long as ****head fans make childish/dishonest excuses

like that TonyGe sucka

fans who deny what happened with Ward are... " special "

as are fans who sweep all that 154-168 talk under the carpet

that would have been a very one-sided fight

Comment

turnedup.....

the next time you see some idiot Golovkin fan denying what happened with Ward..... and the next time you see some golov-clown sweeping all of that 154-168 rubbish under the carpet..... do the right thing and point out that he is a lying little fuk-tard

or, we will

why should we sit there silently..... while established, BETTER/PROVEN, fighters..... get thrown under a bus?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              but, he talked all that ****

they have continually lied to the fans, throwing better/proven fighters under a bus.....

my main issue is with the fans who deny that Golovkin is 100% accountable/responsible for the lies....
              Are you putting the same level of criticism to everyone in boxing? Nope. Clearly not as evidenced by your history, and it's always the same exact names agreeing with it.
              GGG says he would love to fight Floyd at 154 ...

"So why didn't he fight Canelo and Cotto at 155? SMDH"

Ward calls out "li'll Floyd" to fight him at 160, but says he wouldn't go to 164 for GGG ...

"It was just a bit of banter .. he wasn't being serious, you fanboy wankers!"

Abel says "Anybody from 154 to 168" ...

"Golovkin is 100% responsible for the words of his team ... so why is that lying snake still at 160?"

Virgil Hunter says Ward has no competition at 175, so he's going to be targeting cruiserweight titles, then Anthony Joshua.

"Happy retirement champ .. you got nothing to prove to anybody"
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-13-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                turnedup.....

the next time you see some idiot Golovkin fan denying what happened with Ward..... and the next time you see some golov-clown sweeping all of that 154-168 rubbish under the carpet..... do the right thing and point out that he is a lying little fuk-tard

or, we will

why should we sit there silently..... while established, BETTER/PROVEN, fighters..... get thrown under a bus?
                Ellie Sechback: ''You could make 168?''

GGG: Nods (yes), ''...yeah 154-168.'' (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod
                  Abel says "Anybody from 154 to 168" ...

he said ''Abel says...''

when it was the Kazakh WHO said it

Comment

The thread title has absolutely nothing to do with the 'content' you posted, and the 'content' you posted is full of garbage as usual.

He didn't want 164 from Ward. His promoter made that statement weeks after Ward fight was dead.
                    Not sure what you're b1tching about re: Floyd at 154. That was Floyd's weight and would have been a significant weight cut for Golovkin. You've also spent the last 2 months making up bull**** how Golovkin struggles making MW.
                    And he's said about 50 times, including in the interview that you posted, that he won the fight.

You're not even trying to troll anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      The thread title has absolutely nothing to do with the 'content' you posted, and the 'content' you posted is full of garbage as usual.

He didn't want 164 from Ward. His promoter made that statement weeks after Ward fight was dead.
                      geeeez... what an odd coincidence that in March 2013 in this video that I'm posting below fo yo bıtchasszz that he says Ward can't make 160 ''Middleweight'' so they meet in the ''middle'' at ''164'' as ''fair.''

so you think Loeffler just coincidentally made up 164 two years later? Loeffler?

In the same year (2013) GGG wanted Bhop at the full 175...

or rather again, in 2015, the same year you said his ''Promoter'' paid headlines .... oh no wait....GGG also said himself he'd like to fight Chavez Jr. or Froch at 168....

SORRY I HAD TO SMASH YOUR BULL**** PROTECTING LIL'G... IT AINT GONNA WORK BOY! video below has GGG saying 164!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X