No announcement yet.

GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    He's confident which is why you project a bitter acknowledgment that Floyd and Ward ducked him.

you fkn moron

THAT, is why posters make threads like this about GGG

man, I like it here..... I think I will hang out in this thread for a few days now

Comment

Pathetic hate thread

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Andre ward would've destroyed GGG

he would have outclassed and probably stopped him

they were smart

some fans are so very very stupid

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Pathetic hate thread

that is what I thought

until I read this.....

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Ward ducked him.

so yea, nope..... GREAT thread, full steam ahead

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that is what I thought

until I read this.....

so yea, nope..... GREAT thread, full steam ahead
            Yeah some of the GGG fanboys are dumb af. But Golovkin himself doesnt deserve the kinda hate he receives sometimes and it's annoying. He's a great guy, entertainer and boxer

Comment

why didnt GGG want to fight ward?

when will GGG move up in weight?
              They talked briefly but it wasn't serious. I believe Ward called him out when Golovkin was committed to another fight. Here's a link to Gennady version of what happened. I'm sure someone else will respond with a link to Ward's version. Anyway it didn't happen and now Ward retired so it's water under the bridge. I guess people will believe whatever they want to.
              https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2015/6/16/8788845/gennady-golovkin-blasts-andre-ward

Comment

No because GGG clearly walks around heavier than 160 and can make 168. The GGG/ward ight wouldve made sense and both fighters appeared to be eager. (ward more then GGG clearly)

GGG also has never moved up in weight class
                What??? Ward clearly walked around above 168 and had to move to 175. So your logic escapes me.

Comment

Should he be criticized yes but how many times are the same people on here going to clog the forum with the same critiques? Are you putting the same level of criticism to everyone in boxing? Nope. Clearly not as evidenced by your history, and it's always the same exact names agreeing with it. There are hundreds of other boxers, maybe spend some time building up your next argument while you hold them to the same standards...maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    What??? Ward clearly walked around above 168 and had to move to 175. So your logic escapes me.
                    I dont think you understand what im trying to say. GGG has fought at 160 his whole career and clearly walks around heavier than 160 so why can't he move up in weight at least once in his career? Making 168 shouldnt be that much of a problem for him.

Comment

I dont think you understand what im trying to say. GGG has fought at 160 his whole career and clearly walks around heavier than 160 so why can't he move up in weight at least once in his career? Making 168 shouldnt be that much of a problem for him.
                      That's speculation. The only guys who have a good idea how it would go are Golovkin and his trainer. I think a lot of people want him to move up because there is a good chance of him losing. It has little to do with seeing a good competitive fight. Now moving up would be stupid because there are lucrative fights at 160 for Golovkin. Able Sanchez is too enthusiastic. He once said Golovkin would be greater than SRR. I'm a fan of G but talk like that is ridiculous. Able should tone it down he's not doing his fighter any favors.

Comment

Working...
                      X