Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And again, Ship out, this is the WADA CODE.

Not some special shyt they made up just for the fight contract.

Floyd applied for the TUE not because he did anything wrong (Nevada rules allowed the IV);
    Floyd applied to remain WADA compliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Go find in the WADA Code where it mentions Paramedic. How about in the ISTUE.

Let's put this shlt to rest right here, dumbass. If an athlete was in an emergency situation and was at home, according to your dumb ass, that means that the athlete would NOT be able to have a paramedic come to their home with an IV. Right? Right?

Now how the **** do you apply ahead of time for an IV infusion that you don't know you need until the time that you need it. If the athlete is at home and needs it immediately, tell me what should he do?

Beware, because when you answer, "he should be rushed to a hospital," then you'll have to explain why he would need to apply for a TUE if he is rushed to the hospital, yet WADA ALREADY STATED THAT A RETROACTIVE TUE CAN BE APPLIED FOR IN THE CASE OF AN IV TO TREAT DEHYDRATION. AND THEY DAMN SURE DON'T MEAN IN THE HOSPITAL YOU IDIOT.

You dumb ass. Eat a dlck.

If your severely dehydrated to a point your health is at risk then you usually end up in hospital, if your mildly dehydrated WADA and usada specify not to have an IV, they say drink water, so are you saying fluids health was in jeopardy, if it was then why wasn't the NSAC informed, why wasn't he taken to hospital, why wasn't a doctor involved, so many questions and you supply so much bull ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        If your severely dehydrated to a point your health is at risk then you usually end up in hospital, if your mildly dehydrated WADA and usada specify not to have an IV, they say drink water, so are you saying fluids health was in jeopardy, if it was then why wasn't the NSAC informed, why wasn't he taken to hospital, why wasn't a doctor involved, so many questions and you supply so much bull ****
        Again, write up your proposal. Let’s send it to WADA. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          The evidence is right in front of you but you do not want to admit it.

Dehydration is simply losing fluids which implies that your body weight would take a hit(lose weight).

BUT

Floyd came in on weight like he did for a decade!!!

AND

Admitted to making weight EASILY!!!

Floyd had to be excessively dehydrated to be allowed to use an IV. Less than that, Floyd would have to be using the alternative route (simply drinking fluids). Floyd did that as you can see below!

So scientifically and medically, it doesn't make any sense and you have NEVER explained this properly to anyone's satisfaction DEFLECTO!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Excuse me, but didn't I already murder you, zombie boy? Don't you have some explaining to do? Don't you have some fessing up to do about all the shlt you were wrong about and lied about? By the way, here it is again, for you this time:

From the ISTUE:

Code Article 4.4.5

This is from the WADA CODE AND THE INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTIONS! The single most important documents in this entire process. Give up.

Nothing you say, nothing you bring up, trumps these two documents!

There you go. Nothing was amiss with the retroactive TUE. That's first of all.

Second, you keep talking about him drinking water. Dosumptin has tried to explain this to you using a simple example for over a year now, but you still can't understand it. I've also tried to explain it. It goes like this:

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF DRINKING WATER DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT MORE FITTING FOR YOU TO HAVE AN INTRAVENOUS INFUSION.

Dosumptin has asked you over and over for what was probably over a year now about what information you have on Mayweather's medical condition. Did he have the runs? If so....that wouldn't stop him from drinking, but it would make it appropriate for him to have the IV.

And again, it need not be an emergency, as you can see above.

Now are you going to apologize for all of your lies and fess up about all the shlt you were wrong about, or are you going to just pretend that never happened?

You nor Dosumpthin have explained to me:
          1) My previous posts from a few days ago was EXACTLY FOR SOMEONE WHO had diarrhea but could have been for other reasons too. They mentioned IVs only when the patient lost a lot of weight.

Floyd didn't lose a lot of weight and made weight EASILY!

BELOW is PLAN C (use IV if available)

- Plan A and B (< 10 % dehydration) says to just drink fluids! LOL

SEVERE DEHYDRATION:
          "If possible, patients with severe dehydration should be weighed so that their fluid requirements can be determined accurately. The fluid deficit in severe dehydration equals about 10% of body weight (i.e., 100 ml/kg)."

Your points contradicts the above statement and your point just states "the runs". You do not use an IV for the runs unless your Floyd also had what I stated above BUT we BOTH know that Floyd's weight was rock solid stable!!! LOL
          You never had the runs before?
          Did you always treat it by way of IVs?
          Even though you hardly lost any weight (146 + drank adequately)?

Floyd was boasting after just having BANNED IVs that he makes weight easily and life is good! LOL

A year? I have been bringing this all up for a long time now and all you got is "the runs" BUT on it's own, it's not enough and simply a JOKE!!! LOL

2) Floyd drank enough already (see gifs above). An IV does NOT cure the runs!!!!

3) Floyd told you guys what he had. 3 factors contributed to his extreme dehydration.

All 3 BS EXCUSES were SHOT DOWN!!!

4) Emergency or acute does not mean that Floyd wanting an IV to recover/recuperate from a jog!!! And even then, Floyd said that he didn't do more than "a little bit to stay sharp" LOL

SEE, you have nothing so I expect the USUAL DEFLECTIONs from DEFLECTO!!! LOL

5) Floyd and Manny volunteered to be tested by way of USADA's testing program.

Their whereabouts information was logged so they were registered with USADA.

Both fighters have already received education on the USADA program and have enrolled in the USADA Registered Testing Pool by providing their whereabouts information so that they can be located for out-of-competition testing prior to the fight.

Remember that since the Shane fight, USADA/FLoyd wanted Olympic style testing.

Floyd vs Shane
          The athletes entered the program in mid-March in advance of the May 1, 2010 fight, committing themselves to the same standards undertaken by Olympic and Paralympic athletes throughout the world.

Floyd vs Manny
          Both fighters have agreed to the rules established under the World Anti-Doping Code (Code), the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List,
          and the USADA Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing.
          Hauser: Would USADA handle the testing of an Olympic athlete the way it handled the testing of Erik Morales?

USADA: USADA’s testing of Mr. Morales and management of Mr. Morales’ results were handled in the appropriate manner and led to USADA sanctioning Mr. Morales in 2013. USADA handled the Morales matter strictly in accordance with the rules, and Mr. Morales was sanctioned just as the rules
          require ....
          Under the same circumstances, the testing of any Olympic sport athlete would have been handled in the same way.

However, under USADA’s Olympic testing protocol, the process would not have been disclosed publicly until it had been established through the adjudication process that an anti-doping rule violation had been committed.
          Unfortunately, State Athletic Commissions operate differently than the Olympics and some do not (or did not in the past) have in place sufficient authority to stop a fight based on an A sample positive.

So what were you saying DEFLECTO?
          |
          |
          |
          |
          |
          |____ I WAS RIGHT ... YOU WOULD DEFLECT!!!.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          WTF? That’s it????

You basically said nothing and you did NOT address your **** ups and lies.

What happened to all that shlt you were talking about Salazar and Rupp?

What happened to you saying that the DCO doesn’t need to take the SPG.

I gave you one job, and one job only. RESPOND TO YOUR **** UP AND LIES AND ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG. You couldn’t even do that. You had 2 days, and that’s what you came with?

You’re actually trying to argue that Olympic Style testing means that they treat him as if he is an international athlete instead of abiding by the WADA Code rules??? The testing is the same you moron. If he were treated as an international athlete, he would have to apply to the international federation for the TUE, AS PER WADA RULES!

This is over. Hope you enjoyed that asswhoopin!!!

You couldn't respond so you DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

Did you not read? Here is one quote but they are all stating that they used the SAME STANDARDs as Olympic athletes.

Floyd vs Shane
          The athletes entered the program in mid-March in advance of the May 1, 2010 fight, committing themselves to the same standards undertaken by Olympic and Paralympic athletes throughout the world

You said that Floyd would have to apply to an IF but that is not an accurate statement. TUE from NADO can be accepted by IFs and
          secondly while this was an international event, the related IF was not a signatory and didn't have that specific rule (IVs) at that time.

When a National Anti-Doping Organization grants a TUE to an Athlete, it must warn him/her in writing (a) that that TUE is valid at national level only, and (b) that if the Athlete becomes an International-Level Athlete or competes in an International Event, that TUE will not be valid for those purposes unless it is recognized by the relevant International Federation or Major Event Organization in accordance with Article 7.1.
          So as an example, an Olympic national athlete has a TUE from a NADO then goes internationally to compete. The international committee would more than likely approve that TUE.

BUT you crack me up .... You are trying to find loopholes. LOL

USADA, Floyd, Ellerbe and Floyd fans called this the "GOLD STANDARD"
          but
          you are looking for loopholes that make this anything but .... WHAT A JOKE!!!! LOL

Floyd was enrolled in the Registered Testing Pool

Both fighters have already received education on the USADA program and have enrolled in the USADA Registered Testing Pool by providing their whereabouts information so that they can be located for out-of-competition testing prior to the fight.

Using the below information, the athlete would be at a minimum obtaining the TUE in the same manner as a National Level Athlete.

Registered Testing Pool:
          The pool of highest-priority athletes established separately at the international level by international Federations
          and at the national level by national anti-doping organizations, who are subject to focused In-Competition and out-of-Competition testing as part
          of that international Federation’s or national anti-doping organization’s test distribution plan and therefore are required to provide whereabouts information as provided in Article 5.6 and the international Standard for Testing and investigations.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            As usual, your answer is bullshyt.

This has been explained to you over and over again.

You don't need a TUE prior; retroactive TUEs can be granted to emergency situations.

Doesn't matter where those emergencies occur.

This is from a post I did almost 800 post ago.

There have been many more after by myself, Travestyny, and others all explaining the same thing...and your mentally challenged arse still can't seem to grasp the concept.

Read this, idiot.

From WADA

9. WHAT IS A RETROACTIVE TUE?

There are situations for which TUEs may be granted retroactively. The evaluation process is identical to the standard TUE application procedure i.e. the TUEC evaluates the application and issues its decision. The ISTUE stipulates which situations may result in the granting of a retroactive TUE, as follows:

Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary*; or

Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the athlete to submit, or the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

Applicable rules required the athlete or permitted the athlete to apply for a retroactive TUE. This is applicable to Persons who are not International-Level or National-Level athletes (Code Article 4.4.5) and (where the relevant NADO so chooses) to National-Level Athletes in sports specified by the relevant NADO (ISTUE Article 5.1 Comment); or
            [Comment: Such athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out in ISTUE Article 4.1, should an application for a retroactive TUE be necessary following Sample collection.]

It is agreed, by WADA and by the ADO to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

*A medical emergency or acute medical situation occurs when the athlete's medical condition justifies immediate Administration of a Prohibited Substance or Method and failure to treat immediately could significantly put the athlete’s health at risk. It is always preferable to address a TUE application prospectively rather than retrospectively. ADOs granting TUEs should have internal procedures to expedite the evaluation and granting of TUE for emergency situations, whenever possible, and without putting the athlete’s health at risk.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/question...n-tue#item-734

1) There was no emergency!

2) You also need to apply the criteria to get the TUE and more specifically to get the IV!

3)
            a) Can you explain how Floyd was OK, made weight EASILY, drank enough fluids then got into an URGENT emergency situation due to extreme dehydration?

Severe dehydration: A loss of >10% of body weight!!!

b) You would think that he would have gone to the hospital for this emergency situation?

c) Floyd would not be saying this (see video below) if he was supposed extremely dehydrated just prior to this video!!!!

WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely HAPPY with everything"

- Floyd happy Mayweather

Last edited by ADP02; 11-10-2017, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Go find in the WADA Code where it mentions Paramedic. How about in the ISTUE.

Let's put this shlt to rest right here, dumbass. If an athlete was in an emergency situation and was at home, according to your dumb ass, that means that the athlete would NOT be able to have a paramedic come to their home with an IV. Right? Right?

Now how the **** do you apply ahead of time for an IV infusion that you don't know you need until the time that you need it. If the athlete is at home and needs it immediately, tell me what should he do?

Beware, because when you answer, "he should be rushed to a hospital," then you'll have to explain why he would need to apply for a TUE if he is rushed to the hospital, yet WADA ALREADY STATED THAT A RETROACTIVE TUE CAN BE APPLIED FOR IN THE CASE OF AN IV TO TREAT DEHYDRATION. AND THEY DAMN SURE DON'T MEAN IN THE HOSPITAL YOU IDIOT.

You dumb ass. Eat a dlck.

WADA does not mean just simple dehydration!!!!!

WADA brings up to use alternatives!!!

After drinking, Floyd must have weighed close to the weight that he needed to be. With a bit of food, he would have been even over!

It's to bad I have no evidence of Floyd drinking just before! OH WAIT!!!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You nor Dosumpthin have explained to me:
                1) My previous posts from a few days ago was EXACTLY FOR SOMEONE WHO had diarrhea but could have been for other reasons too. They mentioned IVs only when the patient lost a lot of weight.

Floyd didn't lose a lot of weight and made weight EASILY!

BELOW is PLAN C (use IV if available)

- Plan A and B (< 10 % dehydration) says to just drink fluids! LOL

Your points contradicts the above statement and your point just states "the runs". You do not use an IV for the runs unless your Floyd also had what I stated above BUT we BOTH know that Floyd's weight was rock solid stable!!! LOL
                You never had the runs before?
                Did you always treat it by way of IVs?
                Even though you hardly lost any weight (146 + drank adequately)?

Floyd was boasting after just having BANNED IVs that he makes weight easily and life is good! LOL

A year? I have been bringing this all up for a long time now and all you got is "the runs" BUT on it's own, it's not enough and simply a JOKE!!! LOL

2) Floyd drank enough already (see gifs above). An IV does NOT cure the runs!!!!

3) Floyd told you guys what he had. 3 factors contributed to his extreme dehydration.

All 3 BS EXCUSES were SHOT DOWN!!!

4) Emergency or acute does not mean that Floyd wanting an IV to recover/recuperate from a jog!!! And even then, Floyd said that he didn't do more than "a little bit to stay sharp" LOL

SEE, you have nothing so I expect the USUAL DEFLECTIONs from DEFLECTO!!! LOL

5) Floyd and Manny volunteered to be tested by way of USADA's testing program.

Their whereabouts information was logged so they were registered with USADA.

Remember that since the Shane fight, USADA/FLoyd wanted Olympic style testing.

So what were you saying DEFLECTO?
                |
                |
                |
                |
                |
                |____ I WAS RIGHT ... YOU WOULD DEFLECT!!!.

You couldn't respond so you DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

Did you not read? Here is one quote but they are all stating that they used the SAME STANDARDs as Olympic athletes.

You said that Floyd would have to apply to an IF but that is not an accurate statement. TUE from NADO can be accepted by IFs and
                secondly while this was an international event, the related IF was not a signatory and didn't have that specific rule (IVs) at that time.

So as an example, an Olympic national athlete has a TUE from a NADO then goes internationally to compete. The international committee would more than likely approve that TUE.

BUT you crack me up .... You are trying to find loopholes. LOL

USADA, Floyd, Ellerbe and Floyd fans called this the "GOLD STANDARD"
                but
                you are looking for loopholes that make this anything but .... WHAT A JOKE!!!! LOL

Floyd was enrolled in the Registered Testing Pool

Using the below information, the athlete would be at a minimum obtaining the TUE in the same manner as a National Level Athlete.

I don't have to look for a loophole, fool. The fact of the matter is none of us knows the details of this TUE except for the physicians directly involved. The only thing that shape up was ever right about is what we already knew. This had to be considered either a acute or chronic medical condition. That is the WADA rule. Now if you know more about what would be considered an acute or chronic condition than the USADA TUEC, let me know. I'm certainly not buying anything from you, and I'm bored of this already.

You have no creditability left! Why should anyone believe you, the internet doctor extraordinaire, when you've been exposed here numerous times for giving false information and blatantly lying. The odds are a zillion to one that you are simply a butthurt fan of #48.

I'll take the implicit word of WADA physicians who saw the anonymous TUE application over someone like you who blatantly pulls shlt out of his ass and tries to pass it off as gold. And you're certainly full of shlt, as I've proven over and over.

Now, unless you want to gain some of your creditability back by responding to the post where I pointed out your most glaring, yet not your complete list, of blunders here, then there's nothing left to say.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.
                - As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.
                4) The case above about "coach Alberto Salazar and his athletes".

YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN!!!

They tried to manipulate every which way they can including getting BS TUEs!!!!! LOL ...

Do you renounce these statements? If you cannot admit you are wrong, your creditability is shlt. What's it going to be? Say that you were wrong! STOP DUCKING AND... DEFLECTINGGG. Until you can be a man and admit that you were wrong about these things, don't expect another post from me. I'm tired of kicking you fools around.
                Last edited by travestyny; 11-10-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

******, stop calling anyone dumb when the WADA Code says it doesn't have to be an emergency. Can you ****ing read? What does it say in the WADA Code.

Do you see EMERGENCY, OR?

Do you?

Code Article 4.4.5

I specifically see it say PROHIBITED METHOD under retroactive TUE and in the Code for retroactive TUE. You see that???

Now shut the **** up already. It's over.

BY THE RULES, HE WAS ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR A RETROACTIVE TUE. IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE IN ADVANCE. IT SAYS IT PLAINLY HERE. CASE CLOSED.
                  I see it says in ADVANCE for homevisits

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    I see it says in ADVANCE for homevisits
                    I see it says that the ADO (yes, that means USADA) can permit the athlete to apply retroactively if he is not an international athlete or a national level athlete.

You going to keep ducking that, right?

Comment

• Your problem is this, C-3PO...

YOU DON'T GET TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.

None of us do, really.

They got qualified medical personnel for that- like the paramedic who went to Floyd's home and the doctors who reviewed the retroactive TUE.

What Floyd did pretty much followed what's in the WADA code for retroactive TUEs exactly.

Dehydration (and/or if someone is having a problem hydrating properly due to rigorous exercise of a prolonged period) is also not something lay people like yourself get to spitball.

You don't get to say "the paramedic was wrong in giving the IV" or "they should have taken him to the hospital if it was THAT bad" because someone much more qualified medically than you and with eyes on the ground at the time made a decision based on their professional judgement.

That's like me saying "hell, forget about doing rehab like my doctor says, I am going to cure my injured shoulder by swimming in the ocean".

Oh wait...

1) There was no emergency!

2) You also need to apply the criteria to get the TUE and more specifically to get the IV!

3)
                      a) Can you explain how Floyd was OK, made weight EASILY, drank enough fluids then got into an URGENT emergency situation due to extreme dehydration?

Severe dehydration: A loss of >10% of body weight!!!

b) You would think that he would have gone to the hospital for this emergency situation?

c) Floyd would not be saying this (see video below) if he was supposed extremely dehydrated just prior to this video!!!!

WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X