• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Wrong again, dumbass.

What is this now, the fiftieth time?

USADA is a WADA signatory.

WADA signatories can grant TUEs retroactive or otherwise.

USADA was contracted to do the fight.

Floyd requested the TUE not because he had to- NSAC allows what he did- but because he wanted to stay WADA compliant as he has since he began using the testing and his ABP.

I would ask if you got it THIS time.

But, I know your ******ed azz will be right back at it as soon as you take another fawning look at Manny's poster hanging on your wall.

Til then, chucklehead...
    Show stopping ****......,what he said^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I should also mention that it was also possible that the initial sample was dilute or very dilute. DCO checks the color and thinks that as long as there is color, it means it's dehydrated "enough" without realizing that it could have color due to other reasons.
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      By experience, Floyd expected no more testing until after the fight.

SO HE EXPECTED NO MORE TESTING, but he hyper hydrated and masked the color of his sample BEFORE the DCO arrived . The DCO has no idea what it looks like when a stream of urine is cut off prematurely. LMAOOOO.

Explain bltch

Last edited by travestyny; 10-31-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

I see that you didn't like option #3 DEFLECTO!!!
        Im trying to get as many laughs as I can from you today. I knew you would give me some good material

Now don’t feel bad but, I DO like option 3. I love it. Now add it to my other 2 options and answer, which one makes most sense to do? Still waiting for you to answer this question without...

DEFLECTINGGGG!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          What you are not understanding is that I am tired of answering the same ole fake shyt over and over again.

Your stupid excuses for takes didn't work the first time you posted them 900 post ago and they are not working now.

And the worse part is you want folks to address your obvious bullshyt while you regularly evade answering anyone else's.

I am not doing this with you, C-3PO.

You need to explain why all the samples- both pre-IV and post IV- came back clean.

You need to explain why everything is consistent with Floyd's ABP.

You need to explain why Hauser would sit on such an explosive story for 4 months.

You need to explain why, after 4 months, Hauser got so much wrong.

But most importantly, you don't need to explain any of this to me.

I have had weeks to see exactly what you have in regard to this and I can clearly see it's all bullshyt.

But, if you are so convinced your opinions have some merit, I have offered my assistance in helping you get this message out to the world.

I offered it some time ago.

And you seem to be afraid to take me up on this offer.

Why is that?

I think I know why.

It's because you know in your heart IT IS bullshyt.

And you know it doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell under general scrutiny.

You can't even win arguments on a message board, after all.

You have my word I will help even tho I know it is all shyt.

Man, all you do is make mistakes and I need to correct you on them.

1) You said that it was the DCO's and USADA's call when it was time to decide whether to use the IV. I proved you wrong with a quote.

You still didn't come back with a link or quote on what you said. I'm still waiting!!!

2) Point #1 is not the first time that you said this. Man, I saw a post from September 2015 where you say similar! After all this time, where is the link????

3) Pre IV vs post IV

- With BOTH there is a delay.

- Both are mixed then put into 2 vessels. Sample A and B!
          So when this occurs, there is further dilution or complete dilution.
          So when this occurs, there is also further loss or complete loss of the PEDs.

- If the DCO does do a specific gravity and it's too dilute, then Floyd has more time to delay and provides another sample.

- If the DCO does do a specific gravity and it's too dilute, then there is also the possibility that for either that sample or the next, the DCO calls it a day and reports the situation of Floyd's condition as reasons for the delay. Yet, the sample may actually be too dilute!

- As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.

4) ABP and more:

- Floyd selects his START and END DATEs to test NOT USADA!!!

- ABP can be beat quite easily. An amateur who never used PEDs succeeded in beating the test against a WADA accredited LAB .... but of course, others have as well. All that Floyd needs to be sure is not to have spikes that exceed a threshold.

Microdosing can beat ABP

- USADA CEO travis Tygart said in an interview:
          USADA was given just 7 weeks to test Floyd vs Manny for the May 2nd title. "That's far less than is optimal"

5) Hauser:
          a) It takes time to investigate and put what he did altogether. There are facts, interviews, time waiting for interviews. Some refuse interviews.
          b) Timing. Perhaps he felt that the best time was just before Floyd's next fight.
          c) Others have also mentioned the above
          d) If you were on these boards, some of us brought this up BEFORE Hauser. But people know who Hauser is ....

5) Now it's your turn.

Go check up my post that you thought was too long.
          There are some points that I want you to respond to.

a) Knowing all the facts, can you not see that Floyd was NOT even dehydrated by the time he received the IV?
          Weight was relatively the same for 30 days, vitals ALL NORMAL, Floyd admits to making weight easily .... and so on.

Certainly not enough to say "IV IS THE WAY TO GO" when there are alternatives!

b) You saw the PLAN when someone is severely dehdyrated. In my post, it states to weigh the patient to accurately assess his fluid deficit.

Using their PLAN, they said one had to be > 10% dehydrated in weight deficit and the PLAN was to regain all of that lost fluid by IV ....

BUT using their rate of 100ml/kg for the IV

BUT here is the problem. Floyd weighed in like he usually does at 146lbs. Is this a 10% deficit? NO!!!

146 lbs + fluids drank = 148???

Floyd weighed 148 the week before.

See, it makes NO SENSE and I like to hear your views on this NOT THIS CONSTANT DEFLECTIONs as you are starting to sound like Travestyny!!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You still going? How about answering my question instead of deflecting?

We can go to the thunderdome about Nick Diaz anytime you want bltch. I bet you don’t like that.

You have NO PROOF. You are desperate. Look at the dumb shlt you said:

1. he cycles off then cycles on for testing. Proof? None

2. DCO can’t take SPG properly. Proof? Nope.

3. HT constantly irregular. Proof. Nope.

4. Why didn’t USADA ignore the IV.

DEFLECTEDDDDD. WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER. BECAUSE YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY IS ****ING STUPID AND YOU’RE GONNA CRY OVER THIS SHlT FOREVER BECAUSE FLOYD BEAT PAC LIKE A ****ING SPARRING PARTNER!

What about the sample before the IV? DEFLECTEDDDD

Then you tried to deflect to another dude, and didn’t check up to realize you gave info that supports my claim you moron!

Answer my question you ****ing idiot. You can add option 3. Now tell me, which option is the smartest for a cheating USADA, you moron.
            WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER. DONT DEFLECT BlTCH. ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!

YAWN ...... Nope, you are just DEFLECTING.

Go check out other athletes that got suspended by way of IV or even ABP.

Does USADA need to know exactly HOW or just that the athlete used a BANNED method?

1. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

2. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

3. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

4. Ignore? Not even understanding your DEFLECTION!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              SO HE EXPECTED NO MORE TESTING, but he hyper hydrated BEFORE the IV and masked the color of his sample. The DCO has no idea what it looks like when a stream of urine is cut off prematurely. LMAOOOO.

Explain bltch

What are you DEFLECTING to now?

Man, if we were discussing 10 years ago, you would be doing the same with Lance Armstrong.

I say, "Lance could have used an IV just before the DCO tested him. You know, like some other athletes have done."

Travestyny: "So the DCO is that dumb? So are you saying that the DCO is there and is in on it? Explain bltch"

You have resorted to this foolish type of posts.

While we both know that Floyd weighed in at 146 and that is very close to what he weighed for 30 days.

Explain on how that correlates to extreme dehydration as Floyd said he was and that is why he got the BANNED IVs. You cannot so you DEFLECT!!!

BUT that is what you always do!!! Nothing new!

Comment

Man, if we were discussing 10 years ago, you would be doing the same with Lance Armstrong.

I say, "Lance could have used an IV just before the DCO tested him. You know, like some other athletes have done."

Travestyny: "So the DCO is that dumb? So are you saying that the DCO is there and is in on it? Explain bltch"

While we both know that Floyd weighed in at 146 and that is very close to what he weighed for 30 days.

Explain on how that correlates to extreme dehydration as Floyd said he was and that is why he got the BANNED IVs. You cannot so you DEFLECT!!!

Back to deflecting to Lance, huh?

And stop telling lies you ****ing moron. No it is not possible that the DCO didn’t take the specific gravity you lying piece of shlt. They got the samples from Floyd, which means the sample passed the specific gravity test.

You ****ing desperate liar

Now you gonna answer my question or keep lying???

Comment

To answer your question:

THE SAME WAY HE WAS DEHYSRATED FOR THE MOSLEY FIGHT YOU IDIOT. WAS HIS WEIGHT DIFFERENT THERE?

Now answer my questions without deflecting bltch I’m gonna put together a compilation of all the dumb shlt you said here. You’re a butthurt moron!!

Comment

YAWN ...... Nope, you are just DEFLECTING.

Go check out other athletes that got suspended by way of IV or even ABP.

Does USADA need to know exactly HOW or just that the athlete used a BANNED method?

1. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

2. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

3. You are ignorant ..... move on until you understand.

4. Ignore? Not even understanding your DEFLECTION!
                    LMAOOOOOOO. DEFLECTINGGGGGGG. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, f@g!

Comment

Man, all you do is make mistakes and I need to correct you on them.

1) You said that it was the DCO's and USADA's call when it was time to decide whether to use the IV. I proved you wrong with a quote.

You still didn't come back with a link or quote on what you said. I'm still waiting!!!

2) Point #1 is not the first time that you said this. Man, I saw a post from September 2015 where you say similar! After all this time, where is the link????

3) Pre IV vs post IV

- With BOTH there is a delay.

- Both are mixed then put into 2 vessels. Sample A and B!
                      So when this occurs, there is further dilution or complete dilution.
                      So when this occurs, there is also further loss or complete loss of the PEDs.

- If the DCO does do a specific gravity and it's too dilute, then Floyd has more time to delay and provides another sample.

- If the DCO does do a specific gravity and it's too dilute, then there is also the possibility that for either that sample or the next, the DCO calls it a day and reports the situation of Floyd's condition as reasons for the delay. Yet, the sample may actually be too dilute!

- As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.

4) ABP and more:

- Floyd selects his START and END DATEs to test NOT USADA!!!

- ABP can be beat quite easily. An amateur who never used PEDs succeeded in beating the test against a WADA accredited LAB .... but of course, others have as well. All that Floyd needs to be sure is not to have spikes that exceed a threshold.

Microdosing can beat ABP

- USADA CEO travis Tygart said in an interview:
                      USADA was given just 7 weeks to test Floyd vs Manny for the May 2nd title. "That's far less than is optimal"

5) Hauser:
                      a) It takes time to investigate and put what he did altogether. There are facts, interviews, time waiting for interviews. Some refuse interviews.
                      b) Timing. Perhaps he felt that the best time was just before Floyd's next fight.
                      c) Others have also mentioned the above
                      d) If you were on these boards, some of us brought this up BEFORE Hauser. But people know who Hauser is ....

5) Now it's your turn.

Go check up my post that you thought was too long.
                      There are some points that I want you to respond to.

a) Knowing all the facts, can you not see that Floyd was NOT even dehydrated by the time he received the IV?
                      Weight was relatively the same for 30 days, vitals ALL NORMAL, Floyd admits to making weight easily .... and so on.

b) You saw the PLAN when someone is severely dehdyrated. In my post, it states to weigh the patient to accurately assess his fluid deficit.

Using their PLAN, they said one had to be > 10% dehydrated in weight deficit and the PLAN was to regain all of that lost fluid by IV ....

BUT using their rate of 100ml/kg for the IV

BUT here is the problem. Floyd weighed in like he usually does at 146lbs. Is this a 10% deficit? NO!!!

146 lbs + fluids drank = 148???

Floyd weighed 148 the week before.

See, it makes NO SENSE and I like to hear your views on this NOT THIS CONSTANT DEFLECTIONs as you are starting to sound like Travestyny!!!.

LMAOOOOO. LOOK HOW MANY ****ING BLATANT LIES YOU JUST TOLD!!! ITS POSSIBLE NO SPECIFIC GRAVITY WAS TAKEN? Lmaoooooooo

CHECKMATE YOU LYING BlTCH!

Man I can’t wait to get home and expose all of your ****ing lies here. You’re such a bltch!

Comment

Working...
                      X