No announcement yet.

The Mayweather handpicking myth is a lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Wow, you are trying make this look like a Winky duck. Enough with the bs, this is how it went down

Floyd called out Winky at 154 and Winky called his bluff. Floyd then demanded a same day weigh-in and Winky agreed. Floyd then demanded rehydration clauses and Winky agreed. Winky Wright was a huge name and a 50/50 split was agreed fair by all. Then at the last second before announcing the fight date , etc, Floyd suddenly demanded a different figure split of 50/45. Winky and Shaw were angry so Arum said ok come back and we'll make the deal but Floyd was gonna just keep changing his mind so there came a point where Winky had to put his foot down. Arum and Floyd said no deal.

Mayweather did this kind of crap all the time did it against Martinez, Winky, Marquez, Pacquiao, canelo, Mcgreger, etc which is another reason why people don't like him. You say people didn't like Ali either but most loved Ali
    Track record winky ducked odh, many others the same way....

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Ha..speaking of needles, Manny wanted to be tested by WADA not only because he was a Filipino training in Philippines but because Floyd suddenly insisted on working with a USADA, who he had just paid $100,000. USADA's Tygard also played golf regularly with Floyd's promoter Golden Boy who lost a defamation lawsuit concerning PEDS.Tygart was Oscar's main witness..lol USADA also had a long and dismal track record of cover ups (Marion Jones, Trevor Graham, Lance Armstrong to name just a few) and the only reason that they finally went after Lance Armstrong was to bring down their main competitor-- International Cycling Union who was being paid off by Armstrong for years. before that they covered up Lance too, that is until Lance denied Don Catlin lab funding. Anyway USADA has a long history of screwing Manny just like they used to try and screw Armstrong's competitors

Likewise, its no wonder that renowned PED peddler Don Hale took Floyd in and became one of his best friends over the years after Floyd Sr. went to prison
      You ignored all the facts I posted and came up with this false propaganda in a desperate attempt to deflect away from the fact I just totally shut down your argument and posted circles around you. I expected a better response. LOL.

Now you're really making no sense. First of all all athletes living and training in the United States are subject to USADA testing, even if the baloney you posted was true and he was tested by WADA, it would have been exactly the same as the USADA testing. So you're trying to say USADA are corrupt and they defended Armstrong when they single handedly brought him down, you know that right? We're talking boxing not cycling but since you brought it up the UCI was corrupt but USADA has exposed more drug cheats than anyone else so to say they're corrupt or have preferences is pure comedy. They're the gold standard for testing and have never been involved in any cover ups. Armstrong tried to bribe them and they sent the feds after him. This was an American hero with a ton of money. Yet they went after him and exposed him. Why would a corrupt organization do that?

Manny could've had the fight in 2009 but ran away due to drug testing. Mosley could've had the fight in the early 2000's and in 2006 but avoided Floyd twice. Floyd asked Arum to fight Cotto after the Gatti fight and both he and his uncle agreed he wasn't ready. Floyd beat the best for 20 years and is easily one of the GOATS. It's got to the point where you trolls can't even begin to debate it anymore. The guy who introduced the strictest testing was cheating?
      Last edited by JK1700; 08-31-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        You ignored all the facts I posted and came up with this false propaganda in a desperate attempt to deflect away from the fact I just totally shut down your argument and posted circles around you. I expected a better response. LOL.

Now you're really making no sense. First of all all athletes living and training in the United States are subject to USADA testing, even if the baloney you posted was true and he was tested by WADA, it would have been exactly the same as the USADA testing. So you're trying to say USADA are corrupt and they defended Armstrong when they single handedly brought him down, you know that right? We're talking boxing not cycling but since you brought it up the UCI was corrupt but USADA has exposed more drug cheats than anyone else so to say they're corrupt or have preferences is pure comedy. They're the gold standard for testing and have never been involved in any cover ups. Armstrong tried to bribe them and they sent the feds after him. This was an American hero with a ton of money. Yet they went after him and exposed him. Why would a corrupt organization do that?

Manny could've had the fight in 2009 but ran away due to drug testing. Mosley could've had the fight in the early 2000's and in 2006 but avoided Floyd twice. Floyd asked Arum to fight Cotto after the Gatti fight and both he and his uncle agreed he wasn't ready. Floyd beat the best for 20 years and is easily one of the GOATS. It's got to the point where you trolls can't even begin to debate it anymore. The guy who introduced the strictest testing was cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post

****, I forgot about the Manny being afraid of needles thing. No disrespect to Manny but that was quite a laugh back then. 😂😂😂. That got convienatly swept under the rug-- I'm not suggesting that he was roiding but how does that amount to a Floyd duck?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/401569

That's another question, we say we put asterisks next to fighters names but do we?

Everyone talks about Moselys extreme weight jumping but no one ever brings up that he was on Marion Jones steroids doc clientele list. He was potentially on Roids for some of his biggest fights and still lost. Would that be daring to be great or gambling with your own career and somebody else's health.

Margaritos name gets brought up even though he has no big wins since he was caught with wet plaster on his wraps that he thought was all part of the normal wrapping process.

The beauty of boxing is that if you box long enough your flaws will get exposed. Another fighter, will see those flaws and he either has the capability to exploit it or he doesn't. There are no real boogeymen in boxing, just a lot of dangerous unknowns and dangerous knowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Lmao. That's the best you got bltch. Your boy, who outweighed Floyd during their fight, was afraid to fight Cotto at a comfortable weight. Get out of here with your bullshlt idiot. You worship a false god who got his ass beat by a bus driver

Right, Manny outweighed Floyd .....
            Yet you believe that Floyd was extremely dehydrated and needed 2 banned IV bags?

Manny was making big jumps in divisions. 130 to 147 after a couple of fights. Cotto was the first true WW and people thought that Manny would be too small for a true WW.

Sorry but the Mayweather's couldn't believe that Manny could beat big strong Cotto. Too big. Too skilled for Manny, they said.

"Manny is not going to beat Cotto"
            "regardless how he beat Oscar, Manny still beat Oscar. Regardless how he beat Hatton, he still beat Hatton. So obviously, Manny is much better fighter than I thought he was"
            "If Manny wins against Cotto, that would be amazing. That would tell how good Manny really is"
            "For a little guy, Manny has some balls"

Before the Cotto fight,
            Floyd Sr was stating that big Cotto was too strong and skilled for Manny and predicted a STOPAGE. Floyd Sr was hoping for a fight between Manny and Floyd Jr. "Sign today and we will fight tomorrow"

After the Cotto fight,
            "People say Oscar was dehydrated but still Manny was hurting Oscar pretty bad, beat Hatton with one shot, drops big Cotto who is physically strong ..... "
            "I do not want my son fighting Manny Pacquiao!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Right, Manny outweighed Floyd .....
              Yet you believe that Floyd was extremely dehydrated and needed 2 banned IV bags?

Manny was making big jumps in divisions. 130 to 147 after a couple of fights. Cotto was the first true WW and people thought that Manny would be too small for a true WW.

Sorry but the Mayweather's couldn't believe that Manny could beat big strong Cotto. Too big. Too skilled for Manny, they said.

"Manny is not going to beat Cotto"
              "regardless how he beat Oscar, Manny still beat Oscar. Regardless how he beat Hatton, he still beat Hatton. So obviously, Manny is much better fighter than I thought he was"
              "If Manny wins against Cotto, that would be amazing. That would tell how good Manny really is"
              "For a little guy, Manny has some balls"

Before the Cotto fight,
              Floyd Sr was stating that big Cotto was too strong and skilled for Manny and predicted a STOPAGE. Floyd Sr was hoping for a fight between Manny and Floyd Jr. "Sign today and we will fight tomorrow"

After the Cotto fight,
              "People say Oscar was dehydrated but still Manny was hurting Oscar pretty bad, beat Hatton with one shot, drops big Cotto who is physically strong ..... "
              "I do not want my son fighting Manny Pacquiao!"

Why are you ducking and deflecting?

1. Didn't Manny weigh more vs. Bradley than Floyd did when he was allowed to go above 147 for Canelo?

2. Didn't Manny refuse to fight Cotto unless at a catchweight? What about the proposed rematch???

2012 Pacquiao fight night weight = 150 vs. Bradley
              2013 Mayweahter fight night weight = 150 vs. Canelo (was allowed to go to 152)

Yet Pacquiao needed Floyd to step in and take Cotto off of his hands because he was too pvssy to fight Cotto at his comfortable weight. Who was looking for an advantage there, ADP02???

3. According to the rules, wasn't the therapeutic use exemptions committee given the application for the TUE WITHOUT the athletes name on it...and they approved it.

Oh, and let me add....didn't Pac's team make up excuses about why Pac couldn't take PED testing???? Didn't they? HMMMMMMMMM. That should clear up a lot of your dumb bullshlt. Did Mayweather refuse to be tested?

Come on, little guy. I know you can see the truth. or maybe you can't. I beat you cross-eyed in our debate and you still refuse to see it after losing 4-0. Isn't that right?
              Last edited by travestyny; 08-31-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Why are you ducking and deflecting?

1. Didn't Manny weigh more vs. Bradley than Floyd did when he was allowed to go above 147 for Canelo?

2. Didn't Manny refuse to fight Cotto unless at a catchweight? What about the proposed rematch???

2012 Pacquiao fight night weight = 150 vs. Bradley
                2013 Mayweahter fight night weight = 150 vs. Canelo (was allowed to go to 152)

Yet Pacquiao needed Floyd to step in and take Cotto off of his hands because he was too pvssy to fight Cotto at his comfortable weight. Who was looking for an advantage there, ADP02???

3. According to the rules, wasn't the therapeutic use exemptions committee given the application for the TUE WITHOUT the athletes name on it...and they approved it.

Oh, and let me add....didn't Pac's team make up excuses about why Pac couldn't take PED testing???? Didn't they? HMMMMMMMMM. That should clear up a lot of your dumb bullshlt. Did Mayweather refuse to be tested?

Come on, little guy. I know you can see the truth. or maybe you can't. I beat you cross-eyed in our debate and you still refuse to see it after losing 4-0. Isn't that right?

1 and 2) You must be joking or something. Manny fought Cotto in 2009 yet you are bringing stats for 2012/2013?

Manny said during the Margarito training camp that he will no longer fight above WW.

Also, here is what Cotto had to say about all this:
                http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...sed-by-pac-man

Cotto, though, has no fears about taking the fight, even if it is at a catchweight of 145 pounds - two pounds less than he weighed in for his last outing

He added: "It doesn't matter if it takes place at 145 pounds. That was the weight we had said from the start. I will go up in weight by eight to 10 pounds (by fight night)."

Oh and YOU deflected AGAIN!!!! but what's new? Right? Floyd's dad and uncle told you all there is to say! Manny beating Cotto couldn't happen in their opinion but if it did, it would be amazing and prove that Manny is better than they thought!!!

- According to the rules, USADA establishes the TUEC committee.

"It is the responsibility of the ADO (USADA) to appoint a team of qualified physicians that will serve as the TUEC and review the TUE application."

- When reading the below, remember that Floyd requested for a RETRO TUE long after the fight but USADA quickly rubber stamped it and handed the TUE the next day! No investigations .... nice quick job! MONEY TALKs!!!

"ADOs must establish a process to review TUEs. They may have a permanent TUEC
                or rapidly set up TUECs for each individual case, depending on the expertise and
                availability of the experts in their network."

Floyd delayed urine testing by 6+ hours and then got 2 banned IV bags. According to WADA TUE expert, that shouldn't have happened and said its a "Red flag", "Smells bad", "Alternatives are available and should have been used", "USADA should be independent but was not", RETRO TUE for hydration for a Tour de France race, tennis tourney game or boxing match is not what they are for!

According to USADA, for anyone not named Floyd, they need to follow this rule
                "USADA considers retroactive TUEs only in emergency circumstances, and generally requires 28 days of processing time for a TUE application."

Last edited by ADP02; 08-31-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

1 and 2) You must be joking or something. Manny fought Cotto in 2009 yet you are bringing stats for 2012/2013?

Manny said during the Margarito training camp that he will no longer fight above WW.

Also, here is what Cotto had to say about all this:
                  http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...sed-by-pac-man

Cotto, though, has no fears about taking the fight, even if it is at a catchweight of 145 pounds - two pounds less than he weighed in for his last outing

He added: "It doesn't matter if it takes place at 145 pounds. That was the weight we had said from the start. I will go up in weight by eight to 10 pounds (by fight night)."

Oh and YOU deflected AGAIN!!!! but what's new? Right? Floyd's dad and uncle told you all there is to say! Manny beating Cotto couldn't happen in their opinion but if it did, it would be amazing and prove that Manny is better than they thought!!!

- According to the rules, USADA establishes the TUEC committee.

"It is the responsibility of the ADO (USADA) to appoint a team of qualified physicians that will serve as the TUEC and review the TUE application."

- When reading the below, remember that Floyd requested for a RETRO TUE long after the fight but USADA quickly rubber stamped it and handed the TUE the next day! No investigations .... nice quick job! MONEY TALKs!!!

"ADOs must establish a process to review TUEs. They may have a permanent TUEC
                  or rapidly set up TUECs for each individual case, depending on the expertise and
                  availability of the experts in their network."

Floyd delayed urine testing by 6+ hours and then got 2 banned IV bags. According to WADA TUE expert, that shouldn't have happened and said its a "Red flag", "Smells bad", "Alternatives are available and should have been used", "USADA should be independent but was not", RETRO TUE for hydration for a Tour de France race, tennis tourney game or boxing match is not what they are for!

According to USADA, for anyone not named Floyd, they need to follow this rule
                  "USADA considers retroactive TUEs only in emergency circumstances, and generally requires 28 days of processing time for a TUE application."

Are you ******ed? Clearly you are. He refused to fight Cotto without a catchweight then he refused to fight him above 147 because he is a bltch. Didn't Floyd who doesn't rehydrate much if at all above 150 fight Cotto above 147. That alone shows your boy is a bltch a$$ coward. How many catchweights did he fight at? What was the weight for the Algerie fight? ADP02??? Was that when he first got to welter?

2. You still quoting a guy who admit he had no information about Floyd's case, which makes sense. EVEN THE DOCTORS WHO APPROVED OF THE IV DIDNT KNOW WHOM THEY WERE APPROVING IT FOR.

3. Suck a dlck and keep trying to deflect my nuts from ya mouth.

Comment

Let's hear your excuse for your bltch of a god fighting Algieri at 144, hmmm? Advantages you say??? Lmaoooo.

"Absolutely! Absolutely! [on whether he prefers being a welterweight]. And even being around him on the press tour, I think that was painfully evident that I am the bigger man even though we're fighting in technically his weight class," the undefeated American explained.

"In fact, I wanted the fight to be at 147. I wanted to fight for a true welterweight title. The catchweight was on their side 100 percent," he added.

Team Pacquiao is no stranger to asking for fights to be held at a catchweight, obliging naturally bigger opponents to shed some pounds during fights.

Algieri, for his part, stressed he has no problem campaigning at the welterweight division. Too bad he's not calling the shots in the Pacquiao fight.

"I'm a boxing purist. I wanted to fight for a welterweight title at 147 pounds because that's what a welterweight is. They would not budge on that," he said.
                    DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO PRETEND HIS CATCHWEIGHT WERE JUST BECAUSE HE WAS NEW TO WELTER!!!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-01-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Are you ******ed? Clearly you are. He refused to fight Cotto without a catchweight then he refused to fight him above 147 because he is a bltch. Didn't Floyd who doesn't rehydrate much if at all above 150 fight Cotto above 147. That alone shows your boy is a bltch a$$ coward. How many catchweights did he fight at? What was the weight for the Algerie fight? ADP02??? Was that when he first got to welter?

2. You still quoting a guy who admit he had no information about Floyd's case, which makes sense. EVEN THE DOCTORS WHO APPROVED OF THE IV DIDNT KNOW WHOM THEY WERE APPROVING IT FOR.

3. Suck a dlck and keep trying to deflect my nuts from ya mouth.

1. Floyd should have fought an undefeated Cotto but Mosley had to do the dirty work for Floyd while Floyd fought a guy (Hatton - King at 140 not 147) that people say that he had lost his fight at 147 and went back down but Floyd got him back up at 147 .....

Floyd fought Cotto at a point where nobody was interested in that fight! Cotto was already demolished by Manny and Margs and was not the same at that point in time.

Everyone is telling you that you are wrong. Roger and Floyd Sr told you that you are wrong. They thought Manny was going to lose. Again, NOBODY was asking for Floyd vs Cotto!!! NOBODY!!!!

How about relatively green Canelo? What happened there? Here we have not 1 but 2 fighters that held belts for that division and Floyd demands a CW after stating that CWs is to drain your opponent!!! Canelo begged for the fight to be at 154 because it drains him. Cotto's quote says that he was asking for 145 from the start!
                      Canelo said that trying to make weight was the hardest thing that he had to do during his entire training camp!!!!!

Algieri? Is this a joke? Manny had fought bigger guys and was fighting at 147. In this case, Manny was contemplating going back down to 140 but then the Floyd fight happened .....

"According to Roach, tonight's catch weight is nothing more than a trial run to see how Pacquiao feels when fighting a few pounds lighter. If all goes well, we may see a return to Junior Welterweight."

2. The guy said "smells bad", "red flag", and brings up that it shouldn't be used for what it was used for and says that USADA is not being independent!!!

I gave you several quotes. USADA can rapidly appoint the TUEC for an individual. USADA member can talk to TUEC.

USADA said it has to be an emergency type situation. Floyd was interviewing on FLoydHype right after getting the IV (see below video) and saying that he is not drained like his opponents and he is all happy. Sure Floyd needed an IV

MORE DAMAGING QUOTES FROM FLOYD:
                      Here Floyd says "I'm a lot stronger even though I only walk around at 147".
                      "Most guys have to drain themselves to come down. They doing that for 10 years."
                      "For 10 years I have been fighting at the weight that I walk around at 147.
                      "When I do not train my weight fluctuates between 147 and 150. So I walk around 147/148. So that is why its easy for me to make the weight"

No investigation done on Floyd. He is special. Rubber stamped RETRO TUE requested almost 3 weeks later. Other athletes would get suspended

" I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything ... right now"

3. DEFLECTOR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X